Suggest a new pre-workout for me

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up my NOxplode (Ive used this for four year on and off) and looking to try something new. I've tried:
-Dominate
-Black Powder
-Superpump 250
-Jack3d
-Nanovapor
-Trac
-NO Shotgun
-Assault

Think that's about it. Thoughts and suggestions?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Maniac is good for anyone looking for clean energy, focus, and CHEAP.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have tried alot of those and no x is my favorite you tried it with nitrix and cellmass?

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Would DominATP work as well? Just add some caffeine to it for some energy?

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
i have tried alot of those and no x is my favorite you tried it with nitrix and cellmass?
Nitrix I hated since I could never eat with it waiting 2 hrs then waiting 30 minutes blah. I liked cellmass more for recovery than actual "mass." NO2 Black is still my fav NO product but it really didn't GIVE me anything except the aesthetic of looking pumped all the time.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nitrix I hated since I could never eat with it waiting 2 hrs then waiting 30 minutes blah. I liked cellmass more for recovery than actual "mass." NO2 Black is still my fav NO product but it really didn't GIVE me anything except the aesthetic of looking pumped all the time.
definitely try taking DomainATP for caffeine free preworkout:afro:

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
after finishing off my No shotgun I've been experimenting with making my own from bulk.

Right now my pre mix consits of:Beta Alanine, tyrosine, AAKG, creatine, arginine, glucose, green tea (tea-3), gaba, BCAA's, and b-50. best part is if you work out in the evening you can leave out the caffeine.

Anyone else make there own?

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I would try either:

Core - Zap
http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/core/core-zap-88-capsules.html

Applied Nutriceuticals - RPM
http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/rpm-110-capsules.html

both are pretty cheap in comparison to Black Powder or NO Xplode - and come in caps, soo you dont need to be lugging around no bigass container that's only half full to begin with
I never have gotten any results from a pill form pre-workout. Some did recommend RPM before to me so I may look into that one. I appreciate the input. Keep the suggestions/experiences coming.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
any pre workout is just going to give u the aesthetic look of being pumped.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Core Zap is a legit preworkout product

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never have gotten any results from a pill form pre-workout. Some did recommend RPM before to me so I may look into that one. I appreciate the input. Keep the suggestions/experiences coming.
those bigass tubs have more filler than active ingredient.

Why do you think Jack3d is so small, yet delivers such a punch? Same deal with pill form.

Just my 2c mate :afro:

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
any pre workout is just going to give u the aesthetic look of being pumped.
Ture, but products like nitrix are just extended release AAKG and do give you that all day pump not a pre-workout formula.

I agree they(noxplode, black powder, etc) have fillers no doubt magnesium, sodium and malodextrin. I got jitters and a cold sweat from teh 3 times I tried jack3d. I'm sure it's great stuff for a lot of people it just gave me weird side effects. NOxplode works well for me I would just like to try somethiong new.

I've made my own before just BCAA powder, AAKG powder, WM, caffeine, and creatine with Kool aide flavoring. It was alright for me it's just more convenient to have something that is easy to mix/consume on the spot if I'm leaving work.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much Jack3d did you take? I find 1-1.5 scoops is enough - 3 is waaay to much unless you've got a high stim tolerance.

I'll tell you what though - Jack3d and dominATP with Refresh is awesome!

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
How much Jack3d did you take? I find 1-1.5 scoops is enough - 3 is waaay to much unless you've got a high stim tolerance.

I'll tell you what though - Jack3d and dominATP with Refresh is awesome!
I usually I did 1-1.5 scoops. I think it may have been the geranium extract that gave me the chills and racing heart beat. I'm leaning towards DominATP with some caffeine would make a pretty nice pre-workout.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how bout recoverpro and maniac

pretty legit right there and excellent focus!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually I did 1-1.5 scoops. I think it may have been the geranium extract that gave me the chills and racing heart beat. I'm leaning towards DominATP with some caffeine would make a pretty nice pre-workout.
then I would avoid Core Zap then - it has geranium extract in it

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM with Cre02 or Green Bulge. RPM gives extremely good strength increases with strong recomp capabilities; cre02 boosts endurance and workout capacity, or Green Bulge for great strength.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love my JP8 but it tastes bad. If u can get it down u WILL have a great workout.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Glycobol is very similar to pslin? Not content wise but how it works?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get much from RPM except the thermo. Try Anadraulic State.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok i love man. Jacked is tough to beat for a pure energy rush and the price. but overall i enjoyed ragnarok. lots of goodies in that one.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I like the ingredient profile of ragnarok. Nice bit of creatine and nitric oxide precursors.

itzgambino

Awards
i did not see it mentioned above, but maybe andraulic state by LG sciences? Before I started jack3d was reading up on it. Some people seem to have couple of small sides from it but nothing big. Check it looks promising.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maniac or the new Mesomorph that will be out shortly!

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so between these three:

-Ragnarok
-Maniac
-DominATP (add my own caffeine)

Which one? This is what I've narrowed it down to and will be ordering on friday from NP.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, so between these three:

-Ragnarok
-Maniac
-DominATP (add my own caffeine)

Which one? This is what I've narrowed it down to and will be ordering on friday from NP.
Based on price, Maniac. I doubt anything tastes better than Ragnarok, it's truly delicious, and its ingredient profile is outstanding. DominATP has large doses in a non-proprietary formula (as does Nos Ether level 1). You can't beat huge doses of creatine, beta alanine, and citrulline for performance.

Tough choice! I say Cre02 and RPM. ;)

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I did forget to post I want a powder form and I did forget to mention NOS Ether in that group I've narrowed down.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did use Nos Ether Level 1. It's killer, but tastes pretty bad. Well, it's not awful, but after a month of downing mega-sour atomic lemon bombs...:ugh:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DominATP comes with a free bottle of Refresh - rating it pretty high atm

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me personally waiting for Ultima that will be the real deal when it comes out nursing my Shock Therapy till it releases.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
BTW I've been doing a log and dieting hardcore and I'm up 14lbs in 3.5 weeks with my supplements. Just very happy about this haha

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established