+natural test. boosters

NRGora

Awards
What are some good natural test. boosters..preferably for someone who hasnt taken anything but creatine..something mild but effective? Hoping it would help me change my body, small frame. tryin to stay clear from ph's. Im 23 years old.
thanks.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
What are some good natural test. boosters..preferably for someone who hasnt taken anything but creatine..something mild but effective? Hoping it would help me change my body, small frame. tryin to stay clear from ph's. Im 23 years old.
thanks.
have seen great results by friends who used 17-HD and diesel test hardcore

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you would probably get more responses in the supplement forum.....but i liked drive quite a bit

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
you would probably get more responses in the supplement forum.....but i liked drive quite a bit
Drive will be my supp for next spring if I have $ by then lol. That stuff...vascularity like I didnt know I could get.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, don't go to the steroid forum and ask about supplements, this is a miscategorized thread and i'm reporting it.

You wouldn't go to the supplement section and ask about steroids

NRGora

Awards
Yes, don't go to the steroid forum and ask about supplements, this is a miscategorized thread and i'm reporting it.

You wouldn't go to the supplement section and ask about steroids
o cmon', my bad..do u really have to report it?? jesus.

ColtonL

Awards
I have used P6 red in the past, Its expensive but probably the best ive bought otc.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
You should try a nettle product, or maybe horny goat weed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks.
Natural testosterone boosters ARE mild; they are NOTHING like using hormonals! However, if you use the right one/stack, they are very effective.

Some suggestions (there are many more):
* Activate Xtreme/Divanol
* Anadraulic State (although is a 'preworkout' has testosterone and Growth Hormone (GH) boosting properties)
* Drive
* RPM (stacked with Drive)
* IGF-2 (GH booster as well as testosterone booster)
* Diesel Test Hardcore
* Sunami

Remember that supplements should only be that though: SUPPLEMENTS, to supplement your NUTRITION plan AND TRAINING programme. If you want to change your body, make sure that your diet ir right and that you are training appropriately for it!

is that applied neutriceuticals drive?
There is only ONE Drive :D

You should try a nettle product, or maybe horny goat weed.
Definitely. I would recommend stacking a FEW products together to make the most effective stack. My personal favourite stack is Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

NRGora

Awards
Natural testosterone boosters ARE mild; they are NOTHING like using hormonals! However, if you use the right one/stack, they are very effective.

Some suggestions (there are many more):
* Activate Xtreme/Divanol
* Anadraulic State (although is a 'preworkout' has testosterone and Growth Hormone (GH) boosting properties)
* Drive
* RPM (stacked with Drive)
* IGF-2 (GH booster as well as testosterone booster)
* Diesel Test Hardcore
* Sunami

Remember that supplements should only be that though: SUPPLEMENTS, to supplement your NUTRITION plan AND TRAINING programme. If you want to change your body, make sure that your diet ir right and that you are training appropriately for it!

There is only ONE Drive :D

Definitely. I would recommend stacking a FEW products together to make the most effective stack. My personal favourite stack is Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
thanks alot I think im gonna go with either Drive/RPM or IGF-2 ..I know it would help me a lot but what sides come along with them b/c I already have acne and don't to make it worse, and sometimes I get a bit of a temper/rage, and most of the time im just pissed off or down..but nothing extreme..how will these products effect me? thanks.
also: I've read about non-test boosters but similar such as m-stak, x-factor(not sure if that has test.)..and I've read from ppl. who get some rage with those also..so is it the test. or what?

NRGora

Awards
thanks alot I think im gonna go with either Drive/RPM or IGF-2 ..I know it would help me a lot but what sides come along with them b/c I already have acne and don't to make it worse, and sometimes I get a bit of a temper/rage, and most of the time im just pissed off or down..but nothing extreme..how will these products effect me? thanks.
also: I've read about non-test boosters but similar such as m-stak, x-factor(not sure if that has test.)..and I've read from ppl. who get some rage with those also..so is it the test. or what?
how will test. effect my mood?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will not get any "sides" from using natural products. Increased testosterone may mean increased aggression, but generally it will enhance what a person is naturally. Increasing testosterone can also cause some acne and increase oiliness of the skin. It can also increase libido.

However, each individual reacts differently to every product and so what one may experience another may not.

Personally, I don't gt any sides or anything negative from natural testosterone boosters, and cerrtainly have not from either Drive, RPM, or IGF-2.

My experiences with each product:

Drive
Unlike the 7-10 days that it takes for males to notice the effects of Drive, it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. However, once it does I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions, as well as with my running; over 8 weeks I went from doing 4.5 min/km to 3.8 min/km over a 5.5km distance. Mood and libido both increase as well, along with muscular strength.

RPM
Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focussed energy (as opposed to jittery, restless energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been in there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds just that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up arms and legs.

IGF-2
IGF-2 is IMO very UNDERrated and is my favourite product in the AN range. IGF-2 assists me in gaining muscle mass whilst simultaneously allowing me to stay relatively lean (<10% BF), all the time on ~4000 cal/day! It is an excellent recomp product, with my strength constantly improving as well. My muscles are noticeably harder when I'm using IGF-2 compared to when I am not. Recovery on IGF-2 is great: Within a few days of using IGF-2 DOMS is completely eliminated, and my sleep is also deeper (especially is used in conjunction with Lipotrophin-PM).

how will test. effect my mood?
That will vary between individuals. Do some personal research on possible effects.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

NRGora

Awards
You will not get any "sides" from using natural products. Increased testosterone may mean increased aggression, but generally it will enhance what a person is naturally. Increasing testosterone can also cause some acne and increase oiliness of the skin.

However, each individual reacts differently to every product and so what one may experience another may not.

Personally, I don't gt any sides or anything negative from natural testosterone boosters, and cerrtainly have not from either Drive, RPM, or IGF-2.

My experiences with each product:

Drive
Unlike the 7-10 days that it takes for males to notice the effects of Drive, it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. However, once it does I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions, as well as with my running; over 8 weeks I went from doing 4.5 min/km to 3.8 min/km over a 5.5km distance. Mood and libido both increase as well, along with muscular strength.

RPM
Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focussed energy (as opposed to jittery, restless energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been in there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds just that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up arms and legs.

IGF-2
IGF-2 is IMO very UNDERrated and is my favourite product in the AN range. IGF-2 assists me in gaining muscle mass whilst simultaneously allowing me to stay relatively lean (<10% BF), all the time on ~4000 cal/day! It is an excellent recomp product, with my strength constantly improving as well. My muscles are noticeably harder when I'm using IGF-2 compared to when I am not. Recovery on IGF-2 is great: Within a few days of using IGF-2 DOMS is completely eliminated, and my sleep is also deeper (especially is used in conjunction with Lipotrophin-PM).

That will vary between individuals. Do some personal research on possible effects.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks for your input, IGF-2 looks good to me since I want to benefit most through lbm. That probably should of been my OP..are there any others known specifically for its promotion of lbm? Seems like half the test boosters I've read about main function is energy/endurance.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your input, IGF-2 looks good to me since I want to benefit most through lbm. That probably should of been my OP..are there any others known specifically for its promotion of lbm? Seems like half the test boosters I've read about main function is energy/endurance.
As long as you have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING right (i.e. eating ENOUGH and training for hypertrophy), then you will get LBM gains; otherwise you're wasting your time IMO using testosterone boosters etc.

As far as testosterone boosters are concerned, they have to increase your FREE testosterone, else they are pretty much useless for increasing LBM (which is why I recommended stacking Activate Xtreme with Drive and/or IGF-2, as they all complement each other perfectly). If the product is a testosterone AND Growth Hormone (GH) booster, then it will aid in LBM gains, because GH is the [one of the] main hormone/s responsible for growth in the body.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

NRGora

Awards
As long as you have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING right (i.e. eating ENOUGH and training for hypertrophy), then you will get LBM gains; otherwise you're wasting your time IMO using testosterone boosters etc.

As far as testosterone boosters are concerned, they have to increase your FREE testosterone, else they are pretty much useless for increasing LBM (which is why I recommended stacking Activate Xtreme with Drive and/or IGF-2, as they all complement each other perfectly). If the product is a testosterone AND Growth Hormone (GH) booster, then it will aid in LBM gains, because GH is the [one of the] main hormone/s responsible for growth in the body.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

How would you say a product like X-factor, and animal m-stak are in comparison?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you say a product like X-factor, and animal m-stak are in comparison?
I have not used either product, so cannot make a comparison; you would have to ask someone who has used both stacks.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT