+natural test. boosters

  1. Registered User
    NRGora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    90

    +natural test. boosters


    What are some good natural test. boosters..preferably for someone who hasnt taken anything but creatine..something mild but effective? Hoping it would help me change my body, small frame. tryin to stay clear from ph's. Im 23 years old.
    thanks.

  2. Registered User
    Ju1cedUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    13175

    Quote Originally Posted by NRGora View Post
    What are some good natural test. boosters..preferably for someone who hasnt taken anything but creatine..something mild but effective? Hoping it would help me change my body, small frame. tryin to stay clear from ph's. Im 23 years old.
    thanks.
    have seen great results by friends who used 17-HD and diesel test hardcore
  3. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    you would probably get more responses in the supplement forum.....but i liked drive quite a bit
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    you would probably get more responses in the supplement forum.....but i liked drive quite a bit
    Drive will be my supp for next spring if I have $ by then lol. That stuff...vascularity like I didnt know I could get.
  5. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    you would probably get more responses in the supplement forum.....but i liked drive quite a bit
    Yes, don't go to the steroid forum and ask about supplements, this is a miscategorized thread and i'm reporting it.

    You wouldn't go to the supplement section and ask about steroids
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. Registered User
    NRGora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    90

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Yes, don't go to the steroid forum and ask about supplements, this is a miscategorized thread and i'm reporting it.

    You wouldn't go to the supplement section and ask about steroids
    o cmon', my bad..do u really have to report it?? jesus.
  7. Registered User
    NRGora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    90

    is that applied neutriceuticals drive?
  8. Registered User
    ColtonL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    66

    I have used P6 red in the past, Its expensive but probably the best ive bought otc.
  9. Registered User
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    529

    You should try a nettle product, or maybe horny goat weed.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by NRGora View Post
    What are some good natural test. boosters..preferably for someone who hasnt taken anything but creatine..something mild but effective? Hoping it would help me change my body, small frame. tryin to stay clear from ph's. Im 23 years old.
    thanks.
    Natural testosterone boosters ARE mild; they are NOTHING like using hormonals! However, if you use the right one/stack, they are very effective.

    Some suggestions (there are many more):
    * Activate Xtreme/Divanol
    * Anadraulic State (although is a 'preworkout' has testosterone and Growth Hormone (GH) boosting properties)
    * Drive
    * RPM (stacked with Drive)
    * IGF-2 (GH booster as well as testosterone booster)
    * Diesel Test Hardcore
    * Sunami

    Remember that supplements should only be that though: SUPPLEMENTS, to supplement your NUTRITION plan AND TRAINING programme. If you want to change your body, make sure that your diet ir right and that you are training appropriately for it!


    Quote Originally Posted by NRGora View Post
    is that applied neutriceuticals drive?
    There is only ONE Drive


    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    You should try a nettle product, or maybe horny goat weed.
    Definitely. I would recommend stacking a FEW products together to make the most effective stack. My personal favourite stack is Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Registered User
    NRGora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    90

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Natural testosterone boosters ARE mild; they are NOTHING like using hormonals! However, if you use the right one/stack, they are very effective.

    Some suggestions (there are many more):
    * Activate Xtreme/Divanol
    * Anadraulic State (although is a 'preworkout' has testosterone and Growth Hormone (GH) boosting properties)
    * Drive
    * RPM (stacked with Drive)
    * IGF-2 (GH booster as well as testosterone booster)
    * Diesel Test Hardcore
    * Sunami

    Remember that supplements should only be that though: SUPPLEMENTS, to supplement your NUTRITION plan AND TRAINING programme. If you want to change your body, make sure that your diet ir right and that you are training appropriately for it!




    There is only ONE Drive




    Definitely. I would recommend stacking a FEW products together to make the most effective stack. My personal favourite stack is Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    thanks alot I think im gonna go with either Drive/RPM or IGF-2 ..I know it would help me a lot but what sides come along with them b/c I already have acne and don't to make it worse, and sometimes I get a bit of a temper/rage, and most of the time im just pissed off or down..but nothing extreme..how will these products effect me? thanks.
    also: I've read about non-test boosters but similar such as m-stak, x-factor(not sure if that has test.)..and I've read from ppl. who get some rage with those also..so is it the test. or what?
  12. Registered User
    NRGora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    90

    Quote Originally Posted by NRGora View Post
    thanks alot I think im gonna go with either Drive/RPM or IGF-2 ..I know it would help me a lot but what sides come along with them b/c I already have acne and don't to make it worse, and sometimes I get a bit of a temper/rage, and most of the time im just pissed off or down..but nothing extreme..how will these products effect me? thanks.
    also: I've read about non-test boosters but similar such as m-stak, x-factor(not sure if that has test.)..and I've read from ppl. who get some rage with those also..so is it the test. or what?
    how will test. effect my mood?
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by NRGora View Post
    thanks alot I think im gonna go with either Drive/RPM or IGF-2 ..I know it would help me a lot but what sides come along with them b/c I already have acne and don't to make it worse, and sometimes I get a bit of a temper/rage, and most of the time im just pissed off or down..but nothing extreme..how will these products effect me? thanks.
    also: I've read about non-test boosters but similar such as m-stak, x-factor(not sure if that has test.)..and I've read from ppl. who get some rage with those also..so is it the test. or what?
    You will not get any "sides" from using natural products. Increased testosterone may mean increased aggression, but generally it will enhance what a person is naturally. Increasing testosterone can also cause some acne and increase oiliness of the skin. It can also increase libido.

    However, each individual reacts differently to every product and so what one may experience another may not.

    Personally, I don't gt any sides or anything negative from natural testosterone boosters, and cerrtainly have not from either Drive, RPM, or IGF-2.

    My experiences with each product:

    Drive
    Unlike the 7-10 days that it takes for males to notice the effects of Drive, it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. However, once it does I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions, as well as with my running; over 8 weeks I went from doing 4.5 min/km to 3.8 min/km over a 5.5km distance. Mood and libido both increase as well, along with muscular strength.

    RPM
    Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focussed energy (as opposed to jittery, restless energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been in there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds just that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up arms and legs.

    IGF-2
    IGF-2 is IMO very UNDERrated and is my favourite product in the AN range. IGF-2 assists me in gaining muscle mass whilst simultaneously allowing me to stay relatively lean (<10% BF), all the time on ~4000 cal/day! It is an excellent recomp product, with my strength constantly improving as well. My muscles are noticeably harder when I'm using IGF-2 compared to when I am not. Recovery on IGF-2 is great: Within a few days of using IGF-2 DOMS is completely eliminated, and my sleep is also deeper (especially is used in conjunction with Lipotrophin-PM).


    Quote Originally Posted by NRGora View Post
    how will test. effect my mood?
    That will vary between individuals. Do some personal research on possible effects.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Registered User
    Quinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    nevada
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    425

    Pp's Testosterone Recovery Stack put my sex drive through the roof! I had good blood work results with it as well. word of caution, before you buy any test booster make sure you pick up some Slick Pleasures for your girl
  15. Registered User
    NRGora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    90

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You will not get any "sides" from using natural products. Increased testosterone may mean increased aggression, but generally it will enhance what a person is naturally. Increasing testosterone can also cause some acne and increase oiliness of the skin.

    However, each individual reacts differently to every product and so what one may experience another may not.

    Personally, I don't gt any sides or anything negative from natural testosterone boosters, and cerrtainly have not from either Drive, RPM, or IGF-2.

    My experiences with each product:

    Drive
    Unlike the 7-10 days that it takes for males to notice the effects of Drive, it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. However, once it does I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions, as well as with my running; over 8 weeks I went from doing 4.5 min/km to 3.8 min/km over a 5.5km distance. Mood and libido both increase as well, along with muscular strength.

    RPM
    Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focussed energy (as opposed to jittery, restless energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been in there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds just that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up arms and legs.

    IGF-2
    IGF-2 is IMO very UNDERrated and is my favourite product in the AN range. IGF-2 assists me in gaining muscle mass whilst simultaneously allowing me to stay relatively lean (<10% BF), all the time on ~4000 cal/day! It is an excellent recomp product, with my strength constantly improving as well. My muscles are noticeably harder when I'm using IGF-2 compared to when I am not. Recovery on IGF-2 is great: Within a few days of using IGF-2 DOMS is completely eliminated, and my sleep is also deeper (especially is used in conjunction with Lipotrophin-PM).




    That will vary between individuals. Do some personal research on possible effects.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks for your input, IGF-2 looks good to me since I want to benefit most through lbm. That probably should of been my OP..are there any others known specifically for its promotion of lbm? Seems like half the test boosters I've read about main function is energy/endurance.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by NRGora View Post
    Thanks for your input, IGF-2 looks good to me since I want to benefit most through lbm. That probably should of been my OP..are there any others known specifically for its promotion of lbm? Seems like half the test boosters I've read about main function is energy/endurance.
    As long as you have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING right (i.e. eating ENOUGH and training for hypertrophy), then you will get LBM gains; otherwise you're wasting your time IMO using testosterone boosters etc.

    As far as testosterone boosters are concerned, they have to increase your FREE testosterone, else they are pretty much useless for increasing LBM (which is why I recommended stacking Activate Xtreme with Drive and/or IGF-2, as they all complement each other perfectly). If the product is a testosterone AND Growth Hormone (GH) booster, then it will aid in LBM gains, because GH is the [one of the] main hormone/s responsible for growth in the body.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Registered User
    NRGora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    90

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    As long as you have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING right (i.e. eating ENOUGH and training for hypertrophy), then you will get LBM gains; otherwise you're wasting your time IMO using testosterone boosters etc.

    As far as testosterone boosters are concerned, they have to increase your FREE testosterone, else they are pretty much useless for increasing LBM (which is why I recommended stacking Activate Xtreme with Drive and/or IGF-2, as they all complement each other perfectly). If the product is a testosterone AND Growth Hormone (GH) booster, then it will aid in LBM gains, because GH is the [one of the] main hormone/s responsible for growth in the body.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

    How would you say a product like X-factor, and animal m-stak are in comparison?
  18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by NRGora View Post
    How would you say a product like X-factor, and animal m-stak are in comparison?
    I have not used either product, so cannot make a comparison; you would have to ask someone who has used both stacks.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natural test boosters at 23?
    By spatchattack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 10:31 AM
  2. natural test boosters
    By allday54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 01:51 AM
  3. natural test boosters
    By Montesano813 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 08:32 PM
  4. Natural Test Boosters
    By jCoonan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 06:34 PM
  5. Natural Test Boosters
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in