Personal Trainer turned bodybuilder who is new to Anabolic supps.. couple questions

GHFinc

Awards
I just joined this forum tonight and have a couple questions but I'll give you background info first. I'm 5'9 220lb and have 10% BF on average. I'm a former D1 football player with 10 years of experience in personal training, own my on personal training company ect. I have a degree in exercise science and am working on my masters ect ect ect so I know how to eat I know how to lift but have NEVER learned about supplements other then the typical protein, creatine, multi. fish oil ect.

I'm new to hormonal sups because as a NCAA athlete it was the last thing on my mind because I didn't want to lose my scholarship.

I agreed with a buddy of mine to do a show in a year so I want to take advantage of my genetics and really maximize my gains. So what would you recommend for helping me manipulate my comp? I don't want to gain weight just drop to 8% bf and gain muscle so if I weighed 225-227 I won't trip too much. I'm built like a NFL running back basically. Short huge legs but no real balance , I have a big chest and triceps, a wide frame but my back and bi's are weak due to shoulder surgery back in the day.. I respond to supplements pretty well so I would love to hear what you all think..

If you were me (given what you just read) what would you take (other then creatine, Protein, multi, omega 3)??

I have a bottle of novadex Xt already a buddy gave me and he recommended prime, I'm reading about Methyl 1-ad, and a bunch of other things now..

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
You can add beta alanine.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stay away from the designer steroids and prohormones, there weak compared to real gear )minus superdrol) and the gains arent worth the sides in my opinion.

Why not just use the natty supps and be a natural freak? most wish they never got into Ph /Ds, at least I do.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think that any of the PP transdermals will give you the results you want with little to no sides and decent gains. Use the TRS afterwards and you probably wont be disappointed. JMO