Supplements that work?!

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
Whose supplements work? What products have you used that delivered surprising results?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whey
Creatine Monohydrate
BCAA's.

For sure.

Otherwise the list could go on, on which supplements I have enjoyed.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fishoil and multivit

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im with fightback with...

creatine mono....

but I myself prefer the casein protein as I have a fast metabolism

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
RPM by appnut (haven't tried the other things in the line) and anything by Diesel (the whole line rocks) i stay away from USP labs (just my opinion)

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Protein
Creatine
PH's/AAS

Throw multi and fish oil onto that list too if you'd like, but that's it......all you'd ever really need.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you already got some answers but this is a very broad question considering that there's some many classes of supps.. its like asking whats the best car to buy?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you already got some answers but this is a very broad question considering that there's some many classes of supps.. its like asking whats the best car to buy?
Agreed! post your goals and then re-ask the same question. Also your weight, experience level, and age.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Mono. - Creapure
BCAA's
Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate
ZMA
Glutamine
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oils
coleus forskohlii
Green Tea caps
Maca
Poseidon (vitamin and mineral complex) - by Nimbus Nutrition
DCP - by RPN
Higher end doses of Vitamin C (2-3g)
of course protein powder - Whey is preferred for me

of course I don't take these all at once, but they are supps that I have taken over time and feel that they have done very well for me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PGH ... yah I still use it

I have had a remarkable success with USPLabs products (particularly Prime and Anabolic Pump... APPNUT has some good products also ... RPN is a good company, Anablolic Innovations as well. These are my favourites but there are likely others that have decent products.

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
PGH ... yah I still use it

I have had a remarkable success with USPLabs products (particularly Prime and Anabolic Pump... APPNUT has some good products also ... RPN is a good company, Anablolic Innovations as well. These are my favourites but there are likely others that have decent products.
AWESOME glad to hear it! Do you use the transdermal or the original peptide? We have a new version called PGHP-8, it's a peptide and we would be happy to send a sample. Just PM me your address.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AWESOME glad to hear it! Do you use the transdermal or the original peptide? We have a new version called PGHP-8, it's a peptide and we would be happy to send a sample. Just PM me your address.
Original peptide ...