Pro Hormone/ Test Boosters/ PCT ?'s (easy ones)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Arrow Pro Hormone/ Test Boosters/ PCT ?'s (easy ones)

I have been lifting for 4 years regularly and have taken my fair share of NO, creatine, L- carnitine, glutamine, CLA etc. I am considering taking a entry level Test Booster. I want a boost in test, no gyno, estrogen blocker. Throwing out a few names I've been looking at Novedex XT, Epistane. What is a quality entry level test booster and what kind of PCT will I need. Also, I'm not looking to stack 2 or 3 supps (unless necessary) as I will be starting up my Green Magnitude again. Thanks.

B

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

A test booster doesn't need a PCT...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Answers

x2. Prime is a good non-hormonal product. I've ran 4 bottles and loved it. You have to eat like a champ but it is a good natural anabolic to add in. just my .02. I'm doing a halodrol (new one)/novedex xt/prime 6 week log if you wanna follow that and what I' getting out of it.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

I don't want to do the Halodrol because it has DHEA in it. Checking out your log. More input......................
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by b18cyaaa View Post
    I don't want to do the Halodrol because it has DHEA in it. Checking out your log. More input......................
    Well, running halodrol LGs as a standalone isn't something i would do. I got my box hella cheap. My orginal plan was to run prime/novdex only but I figured i would try doing the halodrol as sort of a wildcard supplement. I plan on staying on PRIME for quite sometime because I am getting very good pre-workout and workout results as far as pumps, strength, and aggression are concerned. Do you wanna run an AI or a natural test booster?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I have been lifting for 4 years regularly and have taken my fair share of NO, creatine, L- carnitine, glutamine, CLA etc. I am considering taking a entry level Test Booster. I want a boost in test, no gyno, estrogen blocker. Throwing out a few names I've been looking at Novedex XT, Epistane. What is a quality entry level test booster and what kind of PCT will I need. Also, I'm not looking to stack 2 or 3 supps (unless necessary) as I will be starting up my Green Magnitude again. Thanks.

B
    Epistane is a steroid and would require a PCT...this is not a test booster!!!

Diesel Test Hardcore (DTH) is a popular test booster for a reason...should increase LH, free test, and lower estrogen, etc. DTH with 6-OXO was a great time for me (on the expensive side though)

I've had a great results with stoked and activate xtreme as well.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Are you looking for a cycle to do or a test booster? WHen you decide if you want to go over to that side of the game which I think is a big decision then let us know and we can set you up with a proper regiment and PCT which you are going to need. If considering prohormones I would stick to the basics and run stand alone like Hdrol, Epi, maybe even Pplex by CEL or something like that. It is going to cost you more money though with proper OTC products on and off cycle. Good luck in your decision.

For test boosters or supps to gain mass you could try Asteriod Stack. Good for size so I have heard.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

I'm gonna stick with a test booster for now. I don't want to get into a prohormone when I've never taken a test booster. Plus I'm not a fan of the psych side effects and the hair loss. Looking into DTH and Prime. So I'm clear anabolic steroids(needs PCT)>prohormones(needs PCT)>test booster (no PCT)....
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I would just run a test booster. x2 on activate extreme.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

are all these test boosters just trib? any that run off of something better? Also, do they all risk gyno?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

are all these test boosters just trib? any that run off of something better? Also, do they all risk gyno?
    to answer your question, Activate doesn't have trib. DTH has it, but it has a slew of other things in it too.

to give you a hard time...couldn't you have just examined the ingredient list of the products rather than posing the question?? remember, it's your job to do your research!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

I have no problem doing research but most of this language is jibberish to me. However, I do know that trib is archaic and I believe there is a risk of gyno as it has steroidal sanopyns in it. I can buy a huge bottle for $20 at Vitamin World and would prefer to take something more advanced. I searched for the active extreme on here, dps nutrition and google and couldn't find it. I will look again for you DelSol. Did you experience any gyno with active or beast? Thanks.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

one thing that can get frustrating is the create way they spell the product name...you prob thought that I made a typo with the name activate xtreme by leaving out the E in extreme.

here's a link to the product at NP:
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-120-caps.html
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

yup typo I will prob be doin Activate xtreme.. possibly with an AI. thanks dood.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 08:46 PM
  2. Easy way of testing your test?
    By tbinnerarity in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 12:10 AM
  3. Herbal test boosters (diesel test 2010)
    By jcp2 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 03:24 AM