Recommend A Topical Fat Loss Product

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, basically im looking to buy a Topical Fat Loss Product to be used in conjuction with a bulk in an attempt to keep abdominal fat and water retention at a minimum.

The options that i have are:

RPN Eviscerate

RPN Atomic Meltdown

Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target

Avant Research Napalm

Any feedback/comments would be greatly apreciated,

Thanks!

itzgambino

Awards
I am currently using eviscerate and I love it. Seems to be working I use it on my waist and I have been seeing fat loss in the stubborn areas. Dries pretty fast as well, I just suggest getting java lather bar with it.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i thought topicals only release fat. so the fat that you would be uncoupling from your body would reabsorb if you aren't in a calorie deficit.

scb2121

Awards
I second Eviscerate, Napalm works well, but I have had better luck with Eviscerate.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend Dermatherm Target, if you want to view my results with it check out my log in my signature. Got some good good results.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's a true bulk (not a lean-bulk and/or recomp), then these will do little to help. A better bet would be to look into a solid nutrient repartitioner (e.g. AP, GlycoBol, etc).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought topicals only release fat. so the fat that you would be uncoupling from your body would reabsorb if you aren't in a calorie deficit.
basically yeah, but also remember that redistribution would be normalized across body. so you could get a bit more ab visibility with it as that would be where fat was released, where if you were at excess cals for the day the newly added fat would be divided across your body.

definitely better at a defecit, or along with anabolics or something that can use excess energy in a positive way :)

I've tried all of the above except for Dermatherm Target, and i'd go with eviscerate

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's a true bulk (not a lean-bulk and/or recomp), then these will do little to help. A better bet would be to look into a solid nutrient repartitioner (e.g. AP, GlycoBol, etc).
Yeah I did not see you were going to be bulking. I would not buy a topical fat loss product if your bulking. Take Rodjas advice find a good nutrient partitioner.
The topicals are really meant to work under calorie deficit or maybe recomp diets. I would really probably only use them when in calorie deficit.

The best thing to do when bulking to keep fat off is step cardio up. Yes cardio even when bulking :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats a little different then as depending on what you are using and how high the surplus cals are, it may very well not be redistributed as new fat.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
yeah, thats a little different then as depending on what you are using and how high the surplus cals are, it may very well not be redistributed as new fat.
Thanks for the info...i plan to use test-e, bold and d-bol

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Topical fat burners are like those herbal penis enlargement pills on tv. If they really worked, do you think they would have to advertise? I mean, if you could just rub a cream on your fat and make it disappear wouldnt we all be in great shape?

Just some food for thought.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Topical fat burners are like those herbal penis enlargement pills on tv. If they really worked, do you think they would have to advertise? I mean, if you could just rub a cream on your fat and make it disappear wouldnt we all be in great shape?

Just some food for thought.
Not real up-to-speed on the mechanisms involved, are you? Nobody promises that felt will "melt away" by rubbing on a cream.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Not real up-to-speed on the mechanisms involved, are you? Nobody promises that felt will "melt away" by rubbing on a cream.
DermaTherm Target is a topical cream that targets and dissolves fat upon the site of application.
Maybe RPN's products dont explicitly state it, but I'm sure your well aware of how marketing works.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe RPN's products dont explicitly state it, but I'm sure your well aware of how marketing works.
hmm...I stnd corrected. WE never state this, because it's not accurate.

I don't believe Avant does either.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If following some advice from danta aka DC then it might be worth adding a topical (not his advice but following his logic)

He suggests AM cardio to ward off fat gains, if you do long, low intensity cardio on a fasted stomach and cut off carbs the night before then I don't see why you could not temporarily trick your body into a caloric deficit and lose fat calories in this time period then restart bulking right after you are done.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DermaTherm Target is a topical cream that targets and dissolves fat upon the site of application.

If you're going to post this statement then you probably should post the rest of the write-up as well; which helps clearly define how/why the term "dissolve" is utilized. It's easy to jump to conclusions when a fraction of the story is posted. I prefer the term "liberate", but either way, it's further explained in the write-up:

How does DermaTherm Target "dissolve" fat tissue?

The term "dissolve" refers to the breakdown of fat by lipase, which is the most important step in burning off body fat. In order for the body to use fat as an energy source, the fat must be broken down to simple fatty acids. (6) This process is known as lipolysis, and DermaTherm Target increases lipolysis by increasing lipase activity, and the breakdown of fat.

Thus, DermaTherm Target helps "dissolve" stored fat. Once the fat tissue is dissolved it becomes usable energy, where it gets sent to the mitochondria, and gets burned off.

In other words, DermaTherm pulls fat from the fridge and puts it to the furnace.
The rest of the write-up: DermaTherm Target

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to find something to trade you for trauma so I can try target too :)

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It's easy to jump to conclusions when a fraction of the story is posted.
I read the whole thing, that was merely a summary. No more information was learned by posting the whole writeup. But incase you were wondering, thats how I make every decision.

Attachments

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read the whole thing, that was merely a summary. No more information was learned by posting the whole writeup. But incase you were wondering, thats how I make every decision.
Really now...

;)

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I find it funny, future pilot and I have argued, and hes argued with so many other people...hes ridiculous, a basher at best. fatass.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Ive had good results with Lipoburn and cap, as well as Naplalm with cap. If you are gonna use cap,.. your pain tolerance better be high, it burns. But if you are not cutting, and hitting the cardio, I would not waste the money, as the effectiveness of the product goes down.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 1 and 3/4s bottles of Dermatherm Target and plan on running it with an 8 week Epi pulse cut while doing P90x on the Anabolic Diet.
Wow try saying that outloud 3Xs fast lol.
The next one I might try is RPN Eviscerate.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had moderate steady results with Eviscerate and was quite pleased untill I mentioned it to my female trainee as I thought it might be something she could use for a contest prep some day. Well you know how women can be sometimes when hearing of this she got some immediately, I was thinking oh no here she goes looking for a miracle. She's goiing to use it when her body fat is a little too high and not notice much difference. I was so wrong!! In one week I was shocked to see the far disappear from lower abdominal area where she applied it. She sitting there saying this stuff's magic... and I am just jealous it worked way better on her. Like fuggin Magic!! Oh well I get to look at her, she looks fantastic!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
eviscerate looks promising, but if you have the cash- cel's td formestane/suppress-c combo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eviscerate looks promising, but if you have the cash- cel's td formestane/suppress-c combo.
Yah I am covered I have the CEL formestane as per your reccomendation and Vat Attack is doing a nice job with cortisol..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah I am covered I have the CEL formestane as per your reccomendation and Vat Attack is doing a nice job with cortisol..
you have the master plan. just wondering out loud but i wonder how eviscerate/formestane would be if you applied at different times to different areas?

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards

bigt can you shed a little more light on this?? I just purchased supress C today and was going to use it for pct but now you got me wondering if I could use this on belly???

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have the master plan. just wondering out loud but i wonder how eviscerate/formestane would be if you applied at different times to different areas?
You mean like if you applied Formestane to Chest and Eviscerate to abs AM and changed to the opposite PM... ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've applied eviscerate over top of e-form, and it significantly speeds absorption of the formestane. you get the whoosh of a rush like at 125mg at only 50 - 75mg.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
I remember reading that Yohimbine HCl, coleus forskohlii and L-Carnitine in a DMAE base would make a good topical.

I though topicals would only release fatty acids into the blood for energy? and spot reduction was a myth?

So i never bothered.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've applied eviscerate over top of e-form, and it significantly speeds absorption of the formestane. you get the whoosh of a rush like at 125mg at only 50 - 75mg.
that sounds freaking great, thanks easy. what you think of eviscerate/form/suppress-c?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You mean like if you applied Formestane to Chest and Eviscerate to abs AM and changed to the opposite PM... ?
that is kinda what i had in mind, but i like easy's way better.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is kinda what i had in mind, but i like easy's way better.
Ok I get it ... I'll have to give that a try sometime.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok I get it ... I'll have to give that a try sometime.
fatburning benifits of eviscerate+better absorption of the formestane, i think easy is on to something good here. i am going to order some eviscerate-already have cel's td formestane.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Three questions:

1. What are the basic ingrediants that show up in all of these products? I might whant to try making my own.

2. For a guy who is still eating enogh to bulk, but is slowly losing weight (I was 260 at 21 and now I'm 215 at 23), would it be a good idea to use one of these products after a grueling workout, when I would be at a bit of a defisit?

3. What are your thoughts on putting the stuf on a face?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fatburning benifits of eviscerate+better absorption of the formestane, i think easy is on to something good here. i am going to order some eviscerate-already have cel's td formestane.
I am going to try it this evening, I am almost out fo eviscerate but plan on ordering more with my next order, along with more Vat Attack...

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
You guys still wont be jacked afterwards, why bother?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys still wont be jacked afterwards, why bother?
haha, you are right. will never look like arnold in his prime, but where is the harm in trying to improve yourself?:privateeye: but thanks for your useful contribution.:notworthy:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, you are right. will never look like arnold in his prime, but where is the harm in trying to improve yourself?:privateeye: but thanks for your useful contribution.:notworthy:
That sarcasm is spon-on, T! Haha! :lol:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember reading that Yohimbine HCl, coleus forskohlii and L-Carnitine in a DMAE base would make a good topical.

I though topicals would only release fatty acids into the blood for energy? and spot reduction was a myth?

So i never bothered.....
ok, topicals "only" release fatty acids into the bloodstream for energy, which is also the "only" way you reduce the size of fat deposits. so yes, you still have to do activity to use the fatty acids while they are in bloodstream, so either be at below maintenance due to restricted calories or higher activity. spot reduction isn't a myth, its just not easy.

Three questions:

1. What are the basic ingrediants that show up in all of these products? I might whant to try making my own.

2. For a guy who is still eating enogh to bulk, but is slowly losing weight (I was 260 at 21 and now I'm 215 at 23), would it be a good idea to use one of these products after a grueling workout, when I would be at a bit of a defisit?

3. What are your thoughts on putting the stuf on a face?
1) look at the labels, the ingredients are listed in all the online stores, they have to be
2) If you are loosing weight then you aren't eating enough to bulk, but yes you can use this then, preworkout can be even more fun
3) bad idea, it will hurt like a mofo. fat doesn't accumulate much in your face anyhow, and its one of the areas to loose fat more quickly too. if you have a moonface then its more likely also high estrogen related.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well thankyou easy. That was useful information. I've never taken prohormones or anything, but people who know me will tell you that I'm no "low testosterone dude", so maby i have a lot of estrogen too. I think I'll worry about it though, because estrogen is good for the joints, and I already have a joint problem in one arm.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Is it better to start your cut and take a diuretic then apply the topical fat loss product when you have the water drained out of you make sense? or does it not matter if you apply at whatever time during the cut, so my other question when is the best part of a cut to apply it?