Recommend A Topical Fat Loss Product
- 08-01-2009, 06:44 AM
- 08-01-2009, 09:51 AM
I had moderate steady results with Eviscerate and was quite pleased untill I mentioned it to my female trainee as I thought it might be something she could use for a contest prep some day. Well you know how women can be sometimes when hearing of this she got some immediately, I was thinking oh no here she goes looking for a miracle. She's goiing to use it when her body fat is a little too high and not notice much difference. I was so wrong!! In one week I was shocked to see the far disappear from lower abdominal area where she applied it. She sitting there saying this stuff's magic... and I am just jealous it worked way better on her. Like fuggin Magic!! Oh well I get to look at her, she looks fantastic!!Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
08-01-2009, 01:57 PM
08-01-2009, 04:44 PM
eviscerate looks promising, but if you have the cash- cel's td formestane/suppress-c combo.
GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
08-01-2009, 04:48 PM
08-01-2009, 05:33 PM
08-01-2009, 06:29 PM
08-01-2009, 09:07 PM
08-01-2009, 09:28 PM
I've applied eviscerate over top of e-form, and it significantly speeds absorption of the formestane. you get the whoosh of a rush like at 125mg at only 50 - 75mg.
08-01-2009, 10:11 PM
I remember reading that Yohimbine HCl, coleus forskohlii and L-Carnitine in a DMAE base would make a good topical.
I though topicals would only release fatty acids into the blood for energy? and spot reduction was a myth?
So i never bothered.....
08-01-2009, 10:13 PM
08-01-2009, 10:15 PM
08-02-2009, 08:04 AM
08-02-2009, 11:19 AM
08-02-2009, 12:26 PM
1. What are the basic ingrediants that show up in all of these products? I might whant to try making my own.
2. For a guy who is still eating enogh to bulk, but is slowly losing weight (I was 260 at 21 and now I'm 215 at 23), would it be a good idea to use one of these products after a grueling workout, when I would be at a bit of a defisit?
3. What are your thoughts on putting the stuf on a face?
08-02-2009, 01:07 PM
08-02-2009, 06:19 PM
08-02-2009, 08:18 PM
08-03-2009, 01:16 AM
08-03-2009, 08:05 AM
08-03-2009, 08:24 AM
08-03-2009, 12:08 PM
2) If you are loosing weight then you aren't eating enough to bulk, but yes you can use this then, preworkout can be even more fun
3) bad idea, it will hurt like a mofo. fat doesn't accumulate much in your face anyhow, and its one of the areas to loose fat more quickly too. if you have a moonface then its more likely also high estrogen related.
08-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Well thankyou easy. That was useful information. I've never taken prohormones or anything, but people who know me will tell you that I'm no "low testosterone dude", so maby i have a lot of estrogen too. I think I'll worry about it though, because estrogen is good for the joints, and I already have a joint problem in one arm.
08-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Is it better to start your cut and take a diuretic then apply the topical fat loss product when you have the water drained out of you make sense? or does it not matter if you apply at whatever time during the cut, so my other question when is the best part of a cut to apply it?
Similar Forum Threads
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 163Last Post: 06-13-2015, 08:56 PM
- By bechsgaard in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:21 AM
- By saggy321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 87Last Post: 08-20-2012, 03:25 PM
- By miniarnold in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-28-2012, 03:04 PM