Recommend A Topical Fat Loss Product
- 08-01-2009, 05:33 PM
- 08-01-2009, 06:29 PM
- 08-01-2009, 09:07 PM
08-01-2009, 09:28 PM
I've applied eviscerate over top of e-form, and it significantly speeds absorption of the formestane. you get the whoosh of a rush like at 125mg at only 50 - 75mg.
08-01-2009, 10:11 PM
I remember reading that Yohimbine HCl, coleus forskohlii and L-Carnitine in a DMAE base would make a good topical.
I though topicals would only release fatty acids into the blood for energy? and spot reduction was a myth?
So i never bothered.....
08-01-2009, 10:13 PM
08-01-2009, 10:15 PM
08-02-2009, 08:04 AM
08-02-2009, 11:19 AM
08-02-2009, 12:26 PM
1. What are the basic ingrediants that show up in all of these products? I might whant to try making my own.
2. For a guy who is still eating enogh to bulk, but is slowly losing weight (I was 260 at 21 and now I'm 215 at 23), would it be a good idea to use one of these products after a grueling workout, when I would be at a bit of a defisit?
3. What are your thoughts on putting the stuf on a face?
08-02-2009, 01:07 PM
08-02-2009, 06:19 PM
08-02-2009, 08:18 PM
08-03-2009, 01:16 AM
08-03-2009, 08:05 AM
08-03-2009, 08:24 AM
08-03-2009, 12:08 PM
2) If you are loosing weight then you aren't eating enough to bulk, but yes you can use this then, preworkout can be even more fun
3) bad idea, it will hurt like a mofo. fat doesn't accumulate much in your face anyhow, and its one of the areas to loose fat more quickly too. if you have a moonface then its more likely also high estrogen related.
08-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Well thankyou easy. That was useful information. I've never taken prohormones or anything, but people who know me will tell you that I'm no "low testosterone dude", so maby i have a lot of estrogen too. I think I'll worry about it though, because estrogen is good for the joints, and I already have a joint problem in one arm.
08-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Is it better to start your cut and take a diuretic then apply the topical fat loss product when you have the water drained out of you make sense? or does it not matter if you apply at whatever time during the cut, so my other question when is the best part of a cut to apply it?
Similar Forum Threads
- By rochabp in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-17-2010, 02:10 PM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-05-2006, 12:55 PM
- By kraftkid in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2005, 07:18 AM
- By kraftkid in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2004, 06:34 PM