Recommend A Topical Fat Loss Product - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Recommend A Topical Fat Loss Product

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    fatburning benifits of eviscerate+better absorption of the formestane, i think easy is on to something good here. i am going to order some eviscerate-already have cel's td formestane.
    I am going to try it this evening, I am almost out fo eviscerate but plan on ordering more with my next order, along with more Vat Attack...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

You guys still wont be jacked afterwards, why bother?
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gears View Post
    haha, you are right. will never look like arnold in his prime, but where is the harm in trying to improve yourself? but thanks for your useful contribution.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haha, you are right. will never look like arnold in his prime, but where is the harm in trying to improve yourself? but thanks for your useful contribution.
    That sarcasm is spon-on, T! Haha!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    That sarcasm is spon-on, T! Haha!
    lol, even an old dog has his moments.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

But I'm already jacked my wife says it's so...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I remember reading that Yohimbine HCl, coleus forskohlii and L-Carnitine in a DMAE base would make a good topical.

I though topicals would only release fatty acids into the blood for energy? and spot reduction was a myth?

So i never bothered.....
    ok, topicals "only" release fatty acids into the bloodstream for energy, which is also the "only" way you reduce the size of fat deposits. so yes, you still have to do activity to use the fatty acids while they are in bloodstream, so either be at below maintenance due to restricted calories or higher activity. spot reduction isn't a myth, its just not easy.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Three questions:

1. What are the basic ingrediants that show up in all of these products? I might whant to try making my own.

2. For a guy who is still eating enogh to bulk, but is slowly losing weight (I was 260 at 21 and now I'm 215 at 23), would it be a good idea to use one of these products after a grueling workout, when I would be at a bit of a defisit?

3. What are your thoughts on putting the stuf on a face?
    1) look at the labels, the ingredients are listed in all the online stores, they have to be
    2) If you are loosing weight then you aren't eating enough to bulk, but yes you can use this then, preworkout can be even more fun
    3) bad idea, it will hurt like a mofo. fat doesn't accumulate much in your face anyhow, and its one of the areas to loose fat more quickly too. if you have a moonface then its more likely also high estrogen related.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Well thankyou easy. That was useful information. I've never taken prohormones or anything, but people who know me will tell you that I'm no "low testosterone dude", so maby i have a lot of estrogen too. I think I'll worry about it though, because estrogen is good for the joints, and I already have a joint problem in one arm.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Is it better to start your cut and take a diuretic then apply the topical fat loss product when you have the water drained out of you make sense? or does it not matter if you apply at whatever time during the cut, so my other question when is the best part of a cut to apply it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 01:10 PM
  2. Recommend a stim-free fat-loss stack/product
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 11:55 AM
  3. Single Best Topical Weight Loss Product
    By kraftkid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 06:18 AM