Who wants a chuckle today?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So I was at the gym last night and old high school buddy I used to play soccer with had moved back to town now that are college days are over. We were talking and he commented on how I had built up and look nothing like the skinny soccer player I used to. We got to talking and he asked about what supps I was using and he said he was just starting to take supps as well and I quote "man I did some research and I went to GNC and bought some really hardcore Muscletech products."

I didn't know where to begin so I just had a LOL in my head and we continued our lift.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
he "researched" muscletech products and then bought them?

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
:lmao: Wow watch out after a tub of nano vapour he'll be as big as Jay Cutler

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
well...some deals can be HAD at GNC that others can't touch...3mths ago, i ordered two 6lb tubs nitrocore for $51 shipped...no other store can get near that.

..but, of course its no muscletech..

Merchandise Sub Total: $50.38
Tax: $4.28
Shipping: $0.00
Shipping Tax: $0.00
Promotion Amount: -$27.99
Total: $54.66

edit: ok, about $55 with tax

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I thought about explaining the many flaws of his statement to him, but I was like what's the use...

purebred

I thought about explaining the many flaws of his statement to him, but I was like what's the use...
i think you should next time whether it's with him or someone else you come across. it's not your problem how people choose to take the truth once you've shared it with them. that's up to them.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i used to work at GNC and people would come in and say they want something to gain some mass but didn't wanna look like a bodybuilder... i didn't even know what to say. after a while i was just like do u really think it's that easy?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
haha I know there is another guy at my gym that wears a one of those BSN shirts that used to come free with the NO Explode. It is all he takes and he is a pretty chubby guy, but to him its like Jesus' very own miracle powder and will make him shredded.

and I don't know if anyone is hardcore enough for powerthirst...lol

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
pslin is a pretty good deal right now 27.99 and GNC. There are some good deals once in awhile. powerthirst haha that video makes me lol everytime I watch it.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
haha, but i do know some people here in hawaii that all they take is muscletech crap, and they swear by it, but my cousin has been on some of that for like 4 years now and he has gotten pretty big, but in my opinoin its just because he eats really good.

but o well, different people have different opinons and it sucks when they choose muscle tech but o well

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
haha I know there is another guy at my gym that wears a one of those BSN shirts that used to come free with the NO Explode. It is all he takes and he is a pretty chubby guy, but to him its like Jesus' very own miracle powder and will make him shredded.

and I don't know if anyone is hardcore enough for powerthirst...lol
are you going to help this guy? or just let him be?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
you should've schooled him. please don't let him spend anymore money on muscletech. especially at GNC.

it's the humane thing to do.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you should've schooled him. please don't let him spend anymore money on muscletech. especially at GNC.

thank you
haha the lord helps those who help themselves
the Lord is not on these boards. i don't have a problem with making a bit of fun here, but for F**k sakes help the guy too....

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
thank you

the Lord is not on these boards. i don't have a problem with making a bit of fun here, but for F**k sakes help the guy too....
u ever try to convince a guy that muscle tech is overpriced crap? good luck. i worked at GNC and would always point people away from nitro tech to optimum whey and they would argue with me that the optimum isn't better and their arguments were basically they're not the same because of what the nitro tech label says

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
u ever try to convince a guy that muscle tech is overpriced crap? good luck. i worked at GNC and would always point people away from nitro tech to optimum whey and they would argue with me that the optimum isn't better and their arguments were basically they're not the same because of what the nitro tech label says
Right since it has 50 different ingredients with names I can't pronounce it has to be better. Right? I'll give Muscletech one thing they know how to advertise.

I want some powerthirst! 400 babies.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My best friend is an eye Dr no less and has made similar comments. "Yeah, I bought this creatine matrix stuff at GNC for only $70".

Then he wanted me to "juice him" at one point, meaning give him PH's not man sex, and followed it up with the statement "But I don't want to get too muscular". Even though he's watched me struggle to get up to 190 over a period of 8 years with the occasional use of PH's...he was certain he'd pack on 75 pounds in 4 weeks and be too bulky even though he doesn't eat anything.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
My best friend is an eye Dr no less and has made similar comments. "Yeah, I bought this creatine matrix stuff at GNC for only $70".

Then he wanted me to "juice him" at one point, meaning give him PH's not man sex, and followed it up with the statement "But I don't want to get too muscular". Even though he's watched me struggle to get up to 190 over a period of 8 years with the occasional use of PH's...he was certain he'd pack on 75 pounds in 4 weeks and be too bulky even though he doesn't eat anything.
you've been working out for 8 years with roids and are barely putting up 190? did i read that right? or do mean u now weigh 190lbs?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Right since it has 50 different ingredients with names I can't pronounce it has to be better. Right? I'll give Muscletech one thing they know how to advertise.

I want some powerthirst! 400 babies.
it's worse than that. they weren't even talking about the ingredients they were talking about the info on the charts and on the front of the label. then i go and show them that they are both the same exact type of protein in the ingredients they shut up pretty fast. believing 1 type of protein builds 440% more muscle(or whatever # they claim) than other proteins is actually hilarious especially when people believe it.

and everybody things fizogen is hardcore steroids

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnsavem

--------------

So is euthanizing him.