Poseidon Berry Blast

1. Talking Poseidon Berry Blast

Anyone tried the new flavour of Poseidon yet?

I got 2 tubs in the other day, the taste is awesome. Colour is slightly pink, darker with more scoops obviously! 2 scoops masks bulk bcaa's pretty well too!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

2. I can't wait to try it! I still have a good bit of the old version left though. I'm excited to have it in ANY other color! People will stop thinking that I'm carrying a bottle of urine around with me! Does it get clumpy like the old version? The "clumps" have never caused a problem for me, they just kind of freak me out. haha
  3. Never enough

its pretty cool, works nice with lemon BCAAs for a berry lemonade
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by MotionSickness View Post
    I can't wait to try it! I still have a good bit of the old version left though. I'm excited to have it in ANY other color! People will stop thinking that I'm carrying a bottle of urine around with me! Does it get clumpy like the old version? The "clumps" have never caused a problem for me, they just kind of freak me out. haha
    my last big tub i had got slightly clumpy near the bottom, but not by much. No clumpyness at all on the new tub i havem but i'm only about 10 scoops into it
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

Similar Forum Threads

1. POSEIDON or Blast
    By jbono731 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:16 PM
  2. RPN PLCAR and Poseidon Berry, Logged
    By SwolenONE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 04:23 PM
  3. Univeral Torrent (Cherry Berry Blast)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 09:27 PM