IronMagLabs Inc. 1-Andro-RX

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
Since this is a new product, I am sure there are not too many who can post their results with this product. I just stumbled on this on another site. It looks rather very good. I am very interested in trying this product and would like to know what would be a decent pct to use for this? I have responded to most of the suppliments I use very well so I think I would get excellent gains from this one. It looks like I missed their sale....Crap!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it and liked it very much. I would dose it at 800mg e/d if I ran it again. 4 weeks at that dose with a lot of food should see some good gains. I ran it at the recommended dose for 4 weeks and then did the 5th week at 800mg and that seemed to really pick things up. I gained 6 pounds from the cycle and I was not eating to bulk. If you eat over maintenance you should get the added mass easily. There will be some lethargy so if you aren't put off by stims you will need them. As far as support supplements and PCT I ran Cycle Support while on and in PCT. My PCT looked like this: Torem 60,60,30,30(e/d per weeks), T-911, Formex, EndoAmp Max. Hope this helped...AZ

isoc

Awards
  • Established
azmidlyf, you ran it solo? what do you think about recommended dosage stacked with something like phera, epi, fura, etc.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
azmidlyf, you ran it solo? what do you think about recommended dosage stacked with something like phera, epi, fura, etc.
Yes, I ran it solo. I don't think there would be any problem stacking this. I don't think Fura would be a good choice though. You would want this to be a mass stack!!

isoc

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, so 600 mgs would do if stakcing, but 800+ for a solo run would be your recommendation?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, so 600 mgs would do if stakcing, but 800+ for a solo run would be your recommendation?
You could do 800mg with the stack in my opinion. Just have your PCT dialed in.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
most definitely on pct, already in hand, will start at 600 and go from there, I am old so I tend to err on the side of caution, try to use the least amount to get the gains that I am looking for. I missed out on the days of 1-test and 1-andro and though I know this is not near as strong, I am looking forward to it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I side with caution as well. That is why I went with the recommended dosing at the begining. I just wanted to give the 800mg a test and it showed an improvement. By the way...I am an elder as well....50. This was my first PH/DS.

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
Sorry isn't this the same compound in AMS 1-AD?
yes if they both contain what they say they do.

I used this product(3 bottles over 5-6 weeks) and gained 1LB but had great STRENGTH gains that are continuing throughout PCT.

My roommate used AMS 1-Andro(2x bottles) and 4-AD last summer and gained 17lbs. However this was his 1st PH of any sort.

I have a log on bb.com, but unfortunately it isnt that well put together as I've been having terrible computer problems and work.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since this is a new product, I am sure there are not too many who can post their results with this product. I just stumbled on this on another site. It looks rather very good. I am very interested in trying this product and would like to know what would be a decent pct to use for this? I have responded to most of the suppliments I use very well so I think I would get excellent gains from this one. It looks like I missed their sale....Crap!
If you check in the IML section we have links to the logs run here. Very positive results, with little to any sides as I recall

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AE, are you stacking the 1-Andro with another DS right now?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran it and liked it very much. I would dose it at 800mg e/d if I ran it again. 4 weeks at that dose with a lot of food should see some good gains. I ran it at the recommended dose for 4 weeks and then did the 5th week at 800mg and that seemed to really pick things up. I gained 6 pounds from the cycle and I was not eating to bulk. If you eat over maintenance you should get the added mass easily. There will be some lethargy so if you aren't put off by stims you will need them. As far as support supplements and PCT I ran Cycle Support while on and in PCT. My PCT looked like this: Torem 60,60,30,30(e/d per weeks), T-911, Formex, EndoAmp Max. Hope this helped...AZ
torem/t-911/formex?????? these were all ran at same time? not only is that overkill-imo, but you must have one hell of a budget. not to mention the protein powder/fish oil/endo amp/cycle support, ect.