- 07-22-2009, 05:04 PM
- 07-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Looks pretty good really. Total test of 720 ain't bad either. What were the pre-SERM therapy numbers, what was the dosage, and how long after taking nolva/clomid was this test done?
07-22-2009, 10:08 PM
that looks good to me for the reference ranges im used to seeing
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
07-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Whats the ref range and what units are those numbers? usually 720 is good tho. We need a little more information. what do you mean shutdown for 3 years? Were you on hrt or something and how long after clomid/nolva did you test?
07-23-2009, 05:30 PM
first day i did 200mg of clomid and 40mg of nolva..day 2 did 100mg of clomid for a week and 20mg of nolva for 4 week.on week 2 i cut the clomid dose to 50mg for 3weeks. i was shutdown in 2006. my doc said i would bounce back on my own but never did..so i did this treatment on my own..i waited a week before i got tested again...
07-23-2009, 05:53 PM
From what I've seen, nolva/clomid will cause test to spike really by the end of a PCT (often in the 1000+ range for total test) but those numbers then drop significantly in the next month or so. At least in otherwise healthy people coming off AAS/PH/DS use these values usually end up being about what their basal level was beforehand. If at all possible you should get these tests done again in 2 months once your body has reached homeostasis to see if this kickstart stuck or was only temporary.
07-23-2009, 06:56 PM
07-23-2009, 06:58 PM
07-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:25 PM
- By rayballs03 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 11-10-2009, 04:52 PM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2008, 01:28 AM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2006, 03:34 PM
- By p0fell0w in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-22-2006, 01:29 AM