test results

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i went to the doc cuz i have been shutdown for almost 3yrs now.. i did clomid and nolvadex for 4weeks..he only tested my free test,total,LH,and FSH hormones.
total test 720
free test 18.2
LH 19.3
FSH 5.1
what do you guys think? should my free test be higher? thanks

J

j3ffbeck

Awards
Looks pretty good really. Total test of 720 ain't bad either. What were the pre-SERM therapy numbers, what was the dosage, and how long after taking nolva/clomid was this test done?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that looks good to me for the reference ranges im used to seeing

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Whats the ref range and what units are those numbers? usually 720 is good tho. We need a little more information. what do you mean shutdown for 3 years? Were you on hrt or something and how long after clomid/nolva did you test?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first day i did 200mg of clomid and 40mg of nolva..day 2 did 100mg of clomid for a week and 20mg of nolva for 4 week.on week 2 i cut the clomid dose to 50mg for 3weeks. i was shutdown in 2006. my doc said i would bounce back on my own but never did..so i did this treatment on my own..i waited a week before i got tested again...

J

j3ffbeck

Awards
From what I've seen, nolva/clomid will cause test to spike really by the end of a PCT (often in the 1000+ range for total test) but those numbers then drop significantly in the next month or so. At least in otherwise healthy people coming off AAS/PH/DS use these values usually end up being about what their basal level was beforehand. If at all possible you should get these tests done again in 2 months once your body has reached homeostasis to see if this kickstart stuck or was only temporary.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I've seen, nolva/clomid will cause test to spike really by the end of a PCT (often in the 1000+ range for total test) but those numbers then drop significantly in the next month or so. At least in otherwise healthy people coming off AAS/PH/DS use these values usually end up being about what their basal level was beforehand. If at all possible you should get these tests done again in 2 months once your body has reached homeostasis to see if this kickstart stuck or was only temporary.
thats what i was thinking to make sure things were still goin good

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel at these numbers? Do you feel shutdown now? Libido, any other sides?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you feel at these numbers? Do you feel shutdown now? Libido, any other sides?
i feel great..libido is great,mood is confident,alot more energy,strength has gone up alot. cant wait to get off work to hump the wife...im 29 be 30 in a few weeks and i feel like im 16. i had anxiety and depression and it has gone away...nothing but good things so far.