- 07-22-2009, 11:55 AM
- 07-22-2009, 12:12 PM
07-22-2009, 12:15 PM
I've heard that too, one of the things estrogen blockers do is reduce subcutaneous water. if you are on recomp estro blockers also help in fat burning, I've heard. Probably through multiple pathways- mainly in upregulating HPTA.
07-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Do you know your body fat percentage as of now? If your BF% is high, an AI or diuretic won't do much good.
07-23-2009, 10:43 AM
i'd say 10%. i hold most my fat in my stomach and chest but it is not much. i have some definition. i was thinking something like stoked may help
07-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Whats your height and weight? perhaps what you need is definition. More muscle...? ot to offend.
are talking overall hardness? or specific area/s
07-23-2009, 07:13 PM
07-24-2009, 02:11 AM
07-24-2009, 09:03 AM
07-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 140Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:38 PM
- By MF210 in forum General ChatReplies: 115Last Post: 04-22-2009, 07:53 PM
- By vette00 in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:13 AM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 05-28-2007, 06:04 PM
- By vidapreta in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2007, 12:53 AM