- 07-22-2009, 09:20 AM
I have some green magnitude that ive had for like the past year or more sittin in my room, i have been staying away from supps, but feel like im ready to get back into some creatine action.. do u think it wil still be effective seeing as how its been laying around for so long? like does this stuff go bad or anything?
- 07-22-2009, 08:41 PM
There should be an expiration on it I would imagine. As long as the container remained close and didn't come into contact w/ any extreme heat for a prolonged period of time I would think that it's OK. Check for the expiration first though. I've heard that with alot of supps the expiration date pretty much serves as a date that you should still receive maximum potency of the ingredients inside the product. After that date, the product may not be as potent. I'd give it a try.
Similar Forum Threads
- By NPursuit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-09-2003, 03:33 PM
- By steeltown in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2003, 07:20 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:26 AM
- By destro19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-28-2003, 05:11 PM
- By chosen5 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2002, 02:06 PM