- 07-22-2009, 09:20 AM
I have some green magnitude that ive had for like the past year or more sittin in my room, i have been staying away from supps, but feel like im ready to get back into some creatine action.. do u think it wil still be effective seeing as how its been laying around for so long? like does this stuff go bad or anything?
- 07-22-2009, 08:41 PM
- 5'11" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
There should be an expiration on it I would imagine. As long as the container remained close and didn't come into contact w/ any extreme heat for a prolonged period of time I would think that it's OK. Check for the expiration first though. I've heard that with alot of supps the expiration date pretty much serves as a date that you should still receive maximum potency of the ingredients inside the product. After that date, the product may not be as potent. I'd give it a try.
Similar Forum Threads
- By EDizzle in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 51Last Post: 01-23-2011, 07:10 PM
- By sm1ley in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2009, 09:17 AM
- By Smiley in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2009, 06:16 PM
- By Ubiquitous in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2005, 09:39 PM
- By noctorum in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:35 PM