Where to get protien?

FTMGuy

Awards
Where it get protien.

I am looking for a good place to get some CAS protien. That tastes good.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
yeah, proteincustomizer is the bomb. i took everyones advice on here and ordered from them. although i didnt order casein i still would recommend them for all your protein needs. tastes awesome, top quality, cheap and service was great. they ship all there orders on friday so you have to take that into consideration when planning your order.

zloy

Awards
milk and dairy products are also a good source of casein

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a CKD so milk is out of the question.
cottage cheese is also a good cassein source. a packet of splenda or other sweetener can make it more tolerable. or just glug it down plain. :eek:

sometimes as post w/o while i was on CKD i'd have cottage cheese, whey & honey all mixed together.

i've read cassein has a very bitter, horrible taste so if you're doing a strict CKD you may want to look into the ingredients they use to make it taste nice.

Jag

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I prefer Protein Factory to Protein Customizer. Prices are about the same. Factory has a bigger selection, better flavorings (some of which are free), & a great website. Customizer has a website that looks like its from the 80s. I used to order from them regularly, but I gave up on them after they never responded to 2 inquiries I sent about their products. I even sent a complaint after I ordered from the other place & told them about it, no reply again.

You can also buy casein in various froms from Blackstar Labs.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Yes but protein factory comes in way under label claims check mikes site for details.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
there was a thread started about a new sponsor, they said all members would get a 10% discount on products.
I was all excited about getting my 50lb bag of protein for like 90 bucks,then It dissapeared or i am just blind, cause i cant find it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What sponsor were you talking about? All the Whey is the only sponsor we have for JUST protein.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
your the man dude, did any one else see the whey concentrate 50lber?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
True protein is not a board sponsor, just so that you know