HEMO RAGE PreWO by Nutrex...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
anyone going to dive into this UNDERGROUND PreWO formula??

lol- the UNDERGROUND ads with the stone gargoyle and blood dripping from the letters crack me up... but i may try this supp. it has a laundry-list if ingredients that, if anything, just has me curious on what the combos would feel like...

anyone know when it will be available?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20 g)
Servings Per Container: Approx 45

Amount per Serving % DV

Calories 42
Total Carbohydrates 10.5 g
Sugars 3 g
Magnesium 17 mg
Potassium 60 mg
Phosphorus 50 mg
Sodium 150 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg
HEMO-RAGE BLACK PROPRIETARY BLEND ANABOLIC ENERGY 20,000 mg
Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL
1-Methyl Caffeine
R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL
N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL
1,3-N-Dipropyl-7-Propargylxanthine
Methylphenylethylamine
CELL VOLUME/MUSCLE BUILDING COMPLEX
Dextrose Polymer Blend
Dextrose Monohydrate
Research Grade L-Glutamine
Waxy Maize Starch
D-Mannitol
Cluster Dextrin
L-Leucine
L-Isoleucine
L-Valine
Creatinol-O-Phosphate
Creatine Ethyl Ester Dichloride
Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA)
Creatine Gluconate
Creatine-Glycerol-Ester
FAT DETONATOR
Caffeine Anhydrous
Theobromine Anhydrous
Yohimbine HCL
1,3 Dimethylamylamine HCL (Geranium Oil Extract)
POWERPLEX [Strength Signal Complex]
Sodium Bicarbonate
Betaine HCL
TMG (Trimethylglycine)
Powergrape
Micronized Beta Alanine
Glycocyamine
Coenzyme Q10
HEAT SHOCK PRO
Creatine Monohydrate
Prickly Pear Extract
L-Arginine Ethyl Ester Dichloride
BLOOD BOIL [Nitric Oxide Complex]
Glycerol Monostearate
L-Arginine AKG (2:1)
2-(Nitrooxy) Ethyl 2-Amino-3-Methylbutanoate
Glycocarn®
L-Citrulline AKG
Rutacarpine
L-Norvaline
EPO UNDERGROUND [Blood Doping Matrix]
Blood Building Vitamin & Minerals
Albumin (from Egg Whites)
Nickel
Echinacea
Portulaca oleracea
Cobalt
Arachidonic Acid
Nattokinase
PSYCHO [Neuro Complex]
Micronized Taurine
L-Tyrosine
Choline Bitartrate
Ginkgo Biloba
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)(Leaf)
[Standardized 20% Bacosides]
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A

ecupirate

Awards
its got some pretty good ingredients, but they are in their PROPRIETARY BLEND so who knows how much of each is in there.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yeah good point.... damn you, Nutrex... that's NOT underground.

btbcmj06

Awards
i have just ordered hemo-rage black yesterday and am very excited to dry this product will post daily how i think it is

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to be a huge fan of Nutrex back in '03ish. Vitargo, Lipo-6 (the ephedrine formula), and, later, 1-TU were the sh!t. Since the bans, though, they've been a tad on the mundane side.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i have just ordered hemo-rage black yesterday and am very excited to dry this product will post daily how i think it is
make sure u come back on this thread to post your review on it...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I almost bought this but wanted to see reviews first. So you better be back!
Its got TONS of basic preWO stuff in it, but its not a bad price:serving ratio.

I like Lipo Black for the most part. I wouldnt expect anythign speacial, my final thought was, To much stims, more energy than pump. Im a pump person, Glycerol Mono Sterate, AAKG, Agmatine, etc.

standing by.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Really?? Interested?

In a laundry of a list for an ingredient panel...in which out of that 20g prop list, 10.5 of it is carbs...and dextrose and waxy-maize...:rolleyes:

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Really?? Interested?

In a laundry of a list for an ingredient panel...in which out of that 20g prop list, 10.5 of it is carbs...and dextrose and waxy-maize...:rolleyes:
Lol. My interest always comes hand in hand with skepticism in regards to supplements.

btbcmj06

Awards
finally got it in the mail today i got the flavor SUCKER PUNCH... along with hemo rage black and will be takin kre alkyln and premium whey protein and (novodex xt for about two more weeks..) i will be takin my first dose of hemo rage tomorrow and i will keep up on my posts after each workout to give you guys some low down

btbcmj06

Awards
so i took my first serving of HEMO RAGE BLACK today..... it mixes up kinda thick like cough cyrup...maybe i didnt use enough water but anyways i used one scoop... the aftertaste isn't bad at all so thats a plus... well i def felt alert and intense throughout my workout with very nice pumps...this is my first good workout in lil while but so far i'm likin it.... im gonna try one and half scoops next and see how it is

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
nice... yeah bro keep us posted and see how u feel after a few weeks on it too...

Ironnino

Awards
Looking good can you tell me some more about your product.

btbcmj06

Awards
i've been takin hemo rage black for about a week now and HELL YA......... its not the best tasting supp ever but its bearable...as for how i personally feel on it... like the description says it gives me absolutely insane pumps like i felt like my arms were growing with each set.. my focus was so intense i felt like a kid glued to the tv .. it was just me and the weights....and some of these feeling foloowed me into the next day.. which was fine with me...i take two scopps now and dont find any more to be necessary but i def reccomend this for anyones preworkout supp..(one guy at my gym thinks the pumps are too much and takes only one scoop.......

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
interesting.

i think i might try this after my Anadraulic State run.

RyanOFelt

Awards
R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL
N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL
1,3-N-Dipropyl-7-Propargylxanthine
Methylphenylethylamine

Are any of those compounds hormonal? ive been wanting to try this product but im unsure, because im only 19. It says not for use by anyone under 21, so I thought that some of these compounds may be potentially unsafe.

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
Hey guys, new here first post..

I got some samples of this from a store in LA.

All i can say is that the "pumps" did not outweight the dry retching for me. I do believe this was highly due to the amount of fluid intake before my workout.. i just felt bloated n wanted to vomit the whole time. Infact it threw me right off and was working at about 60%..

Taste: Not bad if you enjoy sweet artificial flavours... by now if this isnt your first supp it wont be a problem

How well it mixes/dilutes: I would say badly... i used a shake bottle. and there was plenty of slimy thick residue after i downed the suggested amount.. so much so that i added more water so i could down the rest... ALOT more water...

Value: Unsure as i didnt pay

Would i buy it: no, i think "pumps" for me are definately a placeabo effect... I have tried various pre workout drinks, the only one i continue to take is any form of micronized creatine... a balanced diet usually keeps me steady enough to work hard at the gym.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for final review

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, new here first post..

I got some samples of this from a store in LA.

All i can say is that the "pumps" did not outweight the dry retching for me. I do believe this was highly due to the amount of fluid intake before my workout.. i just felt bloated n wanted to vomit the whole time. Infact it threw me right off and was working at about 60%..

Taste: Not bad if you enjoy sweet artificial flavours... by now if this isnt your first supp it wont be a problem

How well it mixes/dilutes: I would say badly... i used a shake bottle. and there was plenty of slimy thick residue after i downed the suggested amount.. so much so that i added more water so i could down the rest... ALOT more water...

Value: Unsure as i didnt pay

Would i buy it: no, i think "pumps" for me are definately a placeabo effect... I have tried various pre workout drinks, the only one i continue to take is any form of micronized creatine... a balanced diet usually keeps me steady enough to work hard at the gym.

nice little review man- thanks!