Test boosters alike PH for rest time

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Hypothesis:
No matter what pathway a test booster takes to increase your test, its still 'un-natural' so your body will/should always be reacting to it; trying to achieve balance etc. Your body may also start to build resistance to it hence reducing its intended effects. Therefore, its wise to always cycle off them, allow the body to normalize, then restart a cycle.

Isn't this alike a PH? Not talking about sides or shutdown etc. Just in terms of the timeline. Some time needs to be taken OFF for efficiency and homeostatis.

-This makes for some interesting in-betweens...like whats the effect if you took a good test booster stack then right afterward, jump into a ph cycle(no rest)? Or vice versa.
-Do you consider testboostercycle post phcycle as 'time off' or just pct?
-What or how about zero time off differing test booster cycles - no time off but different compounds?

Input guys!

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
I take time off from test boosters. In fact, if you stop taking a test booster cold turkey, youll notice low libido and other side effects for a short while after.... If I stop taking RPM, which has icariin in it, i will have low test symptoms for half a week or so after stopping.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Hypothesis:
No matter what pathway a test booster takes to increase your test, its still 'un-natural' so your body will/should always be reacting to it; trying to achieve balance etc. Your body may also start to build resistance to it hence reducing its intended effects. Therefore, its wise to always cycle off them, allow the body to normalize, then restart a cycle.

Isn't this alike a PH? Not talking about sides or shutdown etc. Just in terms of the timeline. Some time needs to be taken OFF for efficiency and homeostatis.

-This makes for some interesting in-betweens...like whats the effect if you took a good test booster stack then right afterward, jump into a ph cycle(no rest)? Or vice versa.
-Do you consider testboostercycle post phcycle as 'time off' or just pct?
-What or how about zero time off differing test booster cycles - no time off but different compounds?

Input guys!

solid thinking bro but no. yes it is a good idea to take time off not soley because yer body gets used to the herbs but takeing supps is a type of stress, just like tying yer shoes, brushing yer teeth, thinking real hard. yes thos r all types of stress.
alot of the test boosters out ther hav very similar ingrediant profiles thus u would need to take some time off just to refresh yer bodys response to the herbs.

and i would not use a good test booster befor my cycle because yer test is going to drop unles yer taking test, wich is not a PH.
save it for after yer pct.

sure man run every testbooster u want back to back ull reach a point of no return.

I take time off from test boosters. In fact, if you stop taking a test booster cold turkey, youll notice low libido and other side effects for a short while after.... If I stop taking RPM, which has icariin in it, i will have low test symptoms for half a week or so after stopping.
lol this is just funny, RPM i dont care wat eny1 says about it it has very weak test boosting properties

R4W on the other hand is a powerfull pre/w enegizer and has secondary effects that greatly out weigh RPM, like its test boosting effect... the list gose on. like when i stop taking it there is no libido loss, i just dont feel like humping everthing that walks!

and theres nothing unatural about boosting yer test, ppl were doing it way befor yer great granpa was born, they just didnt know it.