L dopa info
- 07-21-2009, 02:49 PM
- 07-21-2009, 06:55 PM
07-21-2009, 08:27 PM
I don't want to go through this again. Look up the threads where between Mullet and me on PowerFull. Ldopa by itself will have little effect on the brain.
07-21-2009, 11:32 PM
07-22-2009, 12:01 AM
Is the substence I'm thinking of a decarboxy inhibiter? if that's the case what's a good one to take with it?
07-22-2009, 07:33 AM
I think you guys are talking about synthetic L-Dopa, or maybe even a very high extract of L-Dopa. You don't need it if you're taking mucuna pruriens because there are other constituents in the MP.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By 350zTT in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-09-2009, 12:45 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2003, 11:26 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 06:39 PM
- By WanaKnowMore in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:34 PM