Glycobol vs Insulean K

vladimirb68

Awards
I know that Glycobol is much more popular on this board but the formulas are fairly similar with Insulean K being much cheaper. Can anyone comment on relative effectiveness, personal experiences, etc.
Thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They share only 1 common ingredient and even that is a different form of the active. My main complaint is the proprietary blend.

vladimirb68

Awards
BN has ingredients listed individually. It is 200 mg KRALA.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen main ingredients breakdown on Insulean K but cannot find it atm. It is 200 mg KRALA.
All I've seen is a prop blend formula and K-RALA is a less potent form of R-ALA. It is ~40% active as opposed to ~70% for Na-R-ALA.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Insulean k works great I've used it as well with great success but haven't used it in 2 years. its much weaker then glycobol

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
Insulean k works great I've used it as well with great success but haven't used it in 2 years. its much weaker then glycobol
I am new to this site and have been reading (crazy fool 405) your posts and realize you are quite knowledgeable so may I ask a few questions:

1. Can r lipoic acid or this product store fat – for instance if you have a cheat meal that includes a high amount of fat and carbs will the carbs and fat be stored more efficiently…sat fat that is. I kind of get the impression that r lipoic is for carbs and protein only
2. My typical workout – lift and then basketball for about an hour each…what should the diet be for maximum success/fat loss/results with using this product. I only have about a 1 hour window between the two…I love combining the two because I get such a great feelings the days I can do this…don’t like to use to much ala before basketball as your attention can wane and low blood sugar can slam on the breaks of a great workout

Kind of random questions but you seem like the person to start with…any response is greatly appreciated. I am 5 10 190ish…about 8 or 9%. Not much visible fat just looking to perfect and maintain. Trying to keep carbs low (around 120 ish on hard workout days) and I love this product…just want to know exactly when and how to take it. I would appreciate any response ot the questions above

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am new to this site and have been reading (crazy fool 405) your posts and realize you are quite knowledgeable so may I ask a few questions:

1. Can r lipoic acid or this product store fat – for instance if you have a cheat meal that includes a high amount of fat and carbs will the carbs and fat be stored more efficiently…sat fat that is. I kind of get the impression that r lipoic is for carbs and protein only it really emphasises nutrients intro muscle tissue and away from fat/adipose tissue, the control of insuline and blood sugar helps this process to gear weight gain from the areas u dont want them *put simply lol*
2. My typical workout – lift and then basketball for about an hour each…what should the diet be for maximum success/fat loss/results with using this product. I only have about a 1 hour window between the two…I love combining the two because I get such a great feelings the days I can do this…don’t like to use to much ala before basketball as your attention can wane and low blood sugar can slam on the breaks of a great workout i personally use them on keto diets lol but im a strange character haha if you do use the ala before basketball have a postworkout shake after the gym 400mg ala and 75g carbs and 15g BCAAs. you should be ok

Kind of random questions but you seem like the person to start with…any response is greatly appreciated. I am 5 10 190ish…about 8 or 9%. Not much visible fat just looking to perfect and maintain. Trying to keep carbs low (around 120 ish on hard workout days) and I love this product…just want to know exactly when and how to take it. I would appreciate any response ot the questions above

what product are u talking about there are 2 mentioned.

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am taking Glycobol...forgot to say that. Really believe that supplements containing R lipoic are best for me...just looking for some advice as to timing and such.