need opinions-which supp.?

NRGora

Awards
hi guys. ok out of these supplements, which one taken by itself is best suited for assisting with putting on the most weight during its cycle..assuming diet and fitness is all on point, im just looking for opinions based strictly on the product.
thanks.

x-factor
halodrol liquigels
novedex xt
usp labs-prime

or would I be better of just going with something like megamass 4000..I was going to take that in conjunction with one of the listed, but money is tight right now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you be taking any of these with additional supplements?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it were me I would try the PRIME. I havent used it but people seem to love love love it.

However I would probably pick up some whey and some BCAA's over PRIME. Just because they are my staples.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if money is tight, why not buy more food? steak and such

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely, I did not see he was crunched on money. Food is the best bang for your buck ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah if your going to use Prime for mass you will definitely have to increase grocery intake.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah if your going to use Prime for mass you will definitely have to increase grocery intake.
That goes for most supps, similar to Prime. Intaking a good amount of healthy fats has a positive effect on your endocrine system.

NRGora

Awards
im good on food, I buy alot and what I need but I just cant afford like a stack of something..just looking for a single supp. where I can gain the most weight..those looked like the best single supps for that to me. I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week.
thanks guys.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
im good on food, I buy alot and what I need but I just cant afford like a stack of something..just looking for a single supp. where I can gain the most weight..those looked like the best single supps for that to me. I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week.
thanks guys.
i might just hold off a couple of days until the new diesel products comes out. normally i do not listen to product hype but with diesel product......its not hype, its fact.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That goes for most supps, similar to Prime. Intaking a good amount of healthy fats has a positive effect on your endocrine system.
True but I would even add more calories when on Prime as it seems that you burn off more than normal. All the logs I read and personal experience tells me that Prime is better for recomp unless you really pack away the groceries.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True but I would even add more calories when on Prime as it seems that you burn off more than normal. All the logs I read and personal experience tells me that Prime is better for recomp unless you really pack away the groceries.
Fats are very high in calories arent they? I mean on top of that you wanna be taking in your share of Protein and good carbs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fats are very high in calories arent they? I mean on top of that you wanna be taking in your share of Protein and good carbs.
Yah, as long as you eat lots ...like if your going to do a 500 calorie surplus one may want to do 700-800 when using Prime. The people I see gaining lbs on it are people who are eating like pigs... I eat a conservative calorie surplus and stay the same weight but lose fat but I am an easy gainer.

NRGora

Awards
Yah, as long as you eat lots ...like if your going to do a 500 calorie surplus one may want to do 700-800 when using Prime. The people I see gaining lbs on it are people who are eating like pigs... I eat a conservative calorie surplus and stay the same weight but lose fat but I am an easy gainer.
Hey, I was looking at megamass 4000 and the reviews for it are so incredible as far as packing on pounds..I've read people getting as much as 15 lbs per month, and i've read that a few times. But I've taken so many of those, like n-large 2 which by looking at the label seems like it is better suited than mega mass for adding pounds, but n-large did nothing for me.. so now im really confused lol. anyone?

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I would vote Prime. Check my log. I'm doing a stack of novdex, halodrol, and prime.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
a lot of people really like x factor, just throwin that out there

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Novedex XT will pack on the most muscle... It fukcs me up!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, I was looking at megamass 4000 and the reviews for it are so incredible as far as packing on pounds..I've read people getting as much as 15 lbs per month, and i've read that a few times. But I've taken so many of those, like n-large 2 which by looking at the label seems like it is better suited than mega mass for adding pounds, but n-large did nothing for me.. so now im really confused lol. anyone?
Just eat more food, mass drinks are not worth it.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Just eat more food, mass drinks are not worth it.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

x2. If you do Prime, you will need to increase your food intake quite a bit. Weight gainers are alright for some but food is so cheaper per caloric intake. 1 big containe of oats and 2 dozen eggs = 5$. Weight gainer = what like 40$ for maybe 15 servings? Kinda a rip off to me.

NRGora

Awards
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

x2. If you do Prime, you will need to increase your food intake quite a bit. Weight gainers are alright for some but food is so cheaper per caloric intake. 1 big containe of oats and 2 dozen eggs = 5$. Weight gainer = what like 40$ for maybe 15 servings? Kinda a rip off to me.
yea thats the thing, right now i eat maintanence calories..what kinda oats do you mean? what are like the top 3 foods to eat when bulking? thanks.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I do not gain fat when I bulk. My metabolism is ridiculous. I usually just eat whatever I want. However, if you are easy on gaining fat, I would say eggs, milk, oates, and red meat are good bulking tools. Rice is another good food to pack in carbs/calories. I'm at around 3500-4000 calories now and the biggest things I eat are red meat, eggs, and oats for my carbohydrates. Everyone is different tho. This works for me tho.

For instance, what do you eat for breakfast? It's surprising how many calories/protein/carbs you can by swapping a whey shake out for a real breakfast. My breakfast consists of:

-4-5 whole eggs (320-400 cal)
-1.5cups of oates (420 cal)
-1 8oz glass of milk (120)

So around 860-940 calories. Just eat man save that money on the gainer and buy some food.

NRGora

Awards
random question but, If I take dhea with an estrogen blocker is that ok/safe? My guess is that it would be just like taking a test. booster then?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I do not gain fat when I bulk. My metabolism is ridiculous. I usually just eat whatever I want. However, if you are easy on gaining fat, I would say eggs, milk, oates, and red meat are good bulking tools. Rice is another good food to pack in carbs/calories. I'm at around 3500-4000 calories now and the biggest things I eat are red meat, eggs, and oats for my carbohydrates. Everyone is different tho. This works for me tho.

For instance, what do you eat for breakfast? It's surprising how many calories/protein/carbs you can by swapping a whey shake out for a real breakfast. My breakfast consists of:

So around 860-940 calories. Just eat man save that money on the gainer and buy some food.

Gibson hit the nail on the head here. Eggs, oats, red meats (still should be lean) Save the money and get the eating down. Besides, this stuff taste a lot better! :147:

NRGora

Awards

Yea I hear ya. I just cant afford to eat like a ton..Its the meat thats expensive, but everything else I devour. And honestly, when I do over eat, it just comes right out. Thanks for the info.

NRGora

Awards
also, whats the difference between a test. booster and ph's? dont all ph's have test. in them? what are most ph's made up of? thanks.

chkurego

Awards
Hi…..I’m new to this site but not new to the supplement game. First off are you a hard gainer??? If you are I think you’re alright with the mega mass 4000… if not I hope you’re at least ripped already??? If you’re not one of those I would recommend using a protein that is a lot leaner (Myofusion or Intrapro) and dbl up on it if you feel you’re not taking in enough protein.
As for supplements….you list halodrol liquid gels which increase size and strength with a proper training and diet regiment . Also remember that 1 box of halodrol is a half a months supply at the maximum dosage…so you’ll need 2 boxes to take the maximum dosage. Also, you need to start taking novadex-xt or some kind of natural Test. Booster about 3 weeks in to your your halodrol cycle. If you don’t your body will be out of whack after the cycle is over you’ll lose everything you gained and the added bonus will be throwing money down a rat hole!!!! I haven’t taken the other products, but I would spend my money on Gapasri Nutrition any day. I hope this helps if you have any more questions hit me up.

TLF

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Or.....just eat? Yes, supplements help but without proper caloric and macronutruient intake you are wasting your money.