can you take ALCAR/PLCAR along w/ BCAAs?
- 07-21-2009, 07:33 AM
- 07-21-2009, 09:17 AM
07-21-2009, 10:29 AM
07-21-2009, 11:13 AM
I would think, when they say empty stomach, it would be no food or some slow absorbing meal replacement.
07-21-2009, 11:24 AM
07-28-2009, 04:00 AM
You dont NEED to take Alcar on an empty stomach btw, you get a higher peak concentration if taking it on an empty stomach, but less gets actually absorbed that way
07-28-2009, 07:50 AM
07-28-2009, 11:41 AM
07-29-2009, 10:54 AM
Can someone explain the diff of ALCAR/PLCAR to me? Can you take both of them at the same time and get both benefits of them?
07-29-2009, 10:57 AM
ALCAR supposedly only helps with mental fatigue, and PLCAR supposedly reduces overall body and mind fatigue.
honestly i think PLCAR is a crock of sh&& and not worth spending 5x as much on.
For me, the action IS the juice.
Similar Forum Threads
- By justreading in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2009, 07:15 PM
- By bishop17 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-22-2007, 07:54 PM
- By CarterMalone in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2007, 10:27 PM
- By mpkonig in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-23-2007, 10:10 AM
- By Godlike in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2003, 04:47 PM