can you take ALCAR/PLCAR along w/ BCAAs?
- 07-21-2009, 06:33 AM
- 07-21-2009, 08:17 AM
you can do whatever you wantFor me, the action IS the juice.
- 07-21-2009, 09:29 AM
07-21-2009, 10:13 AM
I would think, when they say empty stomach, it would be no food or some slow absorbing meal replacement.
07-21-2009, 10:24 AM
07-28-2009, 03:00 AM
You dont NEED to take Alcar on an empty stomach btw, you get a higher peak concentration if taking it on an empty stomach, but less gets actually absorbed that way
07-28-2009, 06:50 AM
07-28-2009, 10:41 AM
07-29-2009, 09:54 AM
Can someone explain the diff of ALCAR/PLCAR to me? Can you take both of them at the same time and get both benefits of them?
07-29-2009, 09:57 AM
ALCAR supposedly only helps with mental fatigue, and PLCAR supposedly reduces overall body and mind fatigue.
honestly i think PLCAR is a crock of sh&& and not worth spending 5x as much on.
For me, the action IS the juice.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jshin in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:57 AM
- By mpkonig in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-24-2009, 02:47 PM
- By justreading in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2009, 01:57 AM
- By bacchus123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-06-2008, 07:01 PM
- By Goffio69 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:57 AM