trying to find ephedrine

ChrisDono

Awards
any place that sells ephedrine? I looks all over from cvs to other stores.. All don't have it in stock. Any online stores that are repped?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
any place that sells ephedrine? I looks all over from cvs to other stores.. All don't have it in stock. Any online stores that are repped?
Primatene and Bronkaid tabs are what you are looking for. They keep it behind the counter, so you have to ask for it. You'll also need a license as they scan it when you buy it. I've bought several boxes of each over the past month at CVS.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Do they hassle you if you don't have asthma?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nope. I went in and bought two boxes. Just don't act shady or scared. Act with confidence and they won't even question your motives.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Not at all. They work at CVS, they don't care what you're using it for as long as they get to scan your ID. These are OTC meds, even though they keep them behind the counter.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Just order Bronkaid online. Easy.

ps72109

Awards
Up until two months ago I purchased at gas stations. Friday got a scrip from Dr. and now they are back in the gas station at pack of 12ea $8.

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
Yeah, it's like those little 5hr Energy bottles of sh_t, only they call it an herbal energy enhancer.

Just check the ingredient labels and..............................No I.D. required.

:)

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Up until two months ago I purchased at gas stations. Friday got a scrip from Dr. and now they are back in the gas station at pack of 12ea $8.

that is quite a ripoff if i may say so myself.

ChrisDono

Awards
Last night at 3am I went to every store I could think of trying to find ephedrine. I went to CVS, walgreens and afew other stores... All said that they think they pulled it from rack. I looked in every diet suppletment and none of them had it and the lady was like even if they did have it I would have to be 27 to buy it.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
what a retard.

the thing pops up asking whether you LOOK 27 or not, and if not, to id you to see if you were at least 18.

the same thing goes with alcohol. a thing pops up asking if you are 40 now ( used to be 27).

i would have called her a mean word.

ChrisDono

Awards
Thats what the lady sady to me ha. But any on line stores selling ephedrine?

ChrisDono

Awards
I live in florida, I don't know where to look in walgreens or cvs but both stores say they dont stock ephedrine

spadesofaces

Awards
you dont ask for ephedrine, you go to the congestion/cold med rows and find "bronkaid." Its a bronchodilator with 25mg ephedrine HCL as the active ingredient. They'll have a card that has a picture of the bronkaid box on it, and you take the card to the pharmacy and they get the bronkaid for you. Even though its at the pharmacy, it doesn't need a scrip, its OTC.

I usually just cough once or twice to make it convincing, but in reality they can't not sell it to you. If they really ask say its for a friend at home with bronchitis.

Every walgreens I've been to has it, go back and check again.

ChrisDono

Awards
Ha I just went up to the pharmisist(sp) and asked if they had ephedrine.