rpm and neovar results??

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone who has stacked these two supps give me some input on their results??? Not looking for anything in detail. Just in general about what to expect. I will also post my experience and gains for the next month or until I run out.

Thanks,

Chris

singa

singa

Awards
i havent tried neovar but rpm is great preworkout..gives me great focus and energy but not the nitric oxide energy that gives u jitters..get aggresive too..im a big fan of rpm I'm on like my 5th bottle

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone who has stacked these two supps give me some input on their results??? Not looking for anything in detail. Just in general about what to expect. I will also post my experience and gains for the next month or until I run out.

Thanks,

Chris
Awesome gains! I ran these two together and logg'd it. IDK if it was because it was my first run with insulin manipulating supps but my gains rival some PH gain's. My diet was spot on the whole time also.

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
RPM works really well, and even better if you crack open the caps. It hits you extremely quick. DOES NOT TASTE WELL. But hits you really quick and gives good energy throughout your workout.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks,

Chris
if you log it id follow for sure, been thinking of these 2 for a nice natural stack.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
RPM works really well, and even better if you crack open the caps. It hits you extremely quick. DOES NOT TASTE WELL. But hits you really quick and gives good energy throughout your workout.
im taking rpm now, the timing of taking it is pretty inconveniant. i may try opening the caps so it hits quicker. it says 1 hour preworkout. how much sooner will it kick taking it uncapped?

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks guys, and searl I think I just may log it. I have been taking both for about 3 days now and I'm loving RPM. I really hate hardcore stims, I'm very sensitive to them and will completely whig out and feel very uncomfortable, but RPM has given me such a clean aggressive focus in the gym lately. I like to compare it to the way jack3d made me feel in the gym. I definitely keep you guys posted.

I also have been looking into a well priced AI or other t-booster to add to the stack. So far I've looked at Activate Xtreme, t911, and diesel test 2010. I took hyperdrol x2 and mass fx in the spring, but I've been running a little low on cash so I'm looking more towards an all-in-one supp. I'm definitely open to any suggestions.

Chris

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey thanks guys, and searl I think I just may log it. I have been taking both for about 3 days now and I'm loving RPM. I really hate hardcore stims, I'm very sensitive to them and will completely whig out and feel very uncomfortable, but RPM has given me such a clean aggressive focus in the gym lately. I like to compare it to the way jack3d made me feel in the gym. I definitely keep you guys posted.

I also have been looking into a well priced AI or other t-booster to add to the stack. So far I've looked at Activate Xtreme and t911. I took hyperdrol x2 and mass fx in the spring, but I've been running a little low on cash so I'm looking more towards an all-in-one supp. I'm definitely open to any suggestions.

Chris
good stuff brother, Ill follow for sure as its a big investment for me to order online being that I live in canada, shipping/exchange adds up quick.

Keep it up dude if thats you in your avi your looking solid for sure.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
good stuff brother, Ill follow for sure as its a big investment for me to order online being that I live in canada, shipping/exchange adds up quick.

Keep it up dude if thats you in your avi your looking solid for sure.
thanks bud. that was like 3 months ago. i probably should update just been a little lazy...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks,

Chris
I frequently stack these two supplements and have had good results with them (bear in mind that I stack nearly ALL the AN line, so results are pretty great anyways).

My experiences:

RPM
Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focused energy (as opposed to a restless, jittery energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up my arms and legs.

NeoVar Recomped
I like NeoVar Recomped because not only is it a creatine product, but it also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic. Aside from helping with recovery, NeoVar Recomped is awesome to use on high calorie/carbohydrate days. On such days I double-dose NeoVar Recomped pre-bed, and the nest day have none of the water retention or bloating that would usually occur after such days.

I also have been looking into a well priced AI or other t-booster to add to the stack. So far I've looked at Activate Xtreme, t911, and diesel test 2010. I took hyperdrol x2 and mass fx in the spring, but I've been running a little low on cash so I'm looking more towards an all-in-one supp. I'm definitely open to any suggestions.

Chris
Drive was designed to be stacked with RPM and would complement it perfectly (especially if you are looking for more definition or enhanced performance).

Otherwise, Activate Xtreme would stack very well with RPM (I have done this) or any of the other product you mentioned.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I frequently stack these two supplements and have had good results with them (bear in mind that I stack nearly ALL the AN line, so results are pretty great anyways).

My experiences:

RPM
Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focused energy (as opposed to a restless, jittery energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up my arms and legs.

NeoVar Recomped
I like NeoVar Recomped because not only is it a creatine product, but it also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic. Aside from helping with recovery, NeoVar Recomped is awesome to use on high calorie/carbohydrate days. On such days I double-dose NeoVar Recomped pre-bed, and the nest day have none of the water retention or bloating that would usually occur after such days.

Drive was designed to be stacked with RPM and would complement it perfectly (especially if you are looking for more definition or enhanced performance).

Otherwise, Activate Xtreme would stack very well with RPM (I have done this) or any of the other product you mentioned.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Woahhh, someone knows their stuff haha but I completely agree with you. I kind of have an aggressive, angry personality anyways and I think RPM really helps me channel that into my work outs better. It just really puts me in the zone. And it could just be a placebo effect but only after 3 days of neovar I can already tell a difference. I'm not already bigger or stronger or anything, I just think that taking it with my high carbohydrate/protein meals is really helping with absorption of all the nutrients. I just feel better after my workouts, sooner.

Also, how does drive impact test levels? I want something that will really maximize my t levels, seems like the only thing that I will be lacking in the stack.

Thanks,

Chris

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
soungs great for a natural option, I find alot of people underestimate the natty test boosters and simply hop into PH/DS. IGF-2 seems pretty kool and would probably make a real solid addition, heck GET EM BOTH!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woahhh, someone knows their stuff haha but I completely agree with you. I kind of have an aggressive, angry personality anyways and I think RPM really helps me channel that into my work outs better. It just really puts me in the zone. And it could just be a placebo effect but only after 3 days of neovar I can already tell a difference. I'm not already bigger or stronger or anything, I just think that taking it with my high carbohydrate/protein meals is really helping with absorption of all the nutrients. I just feel better after my workouts, sooner.
Yes, I know my stuff. I also know how my body reacts to EVERYthing, whether it be diet, training, or supplementation changes, etc.

It won't be placebo effect with the NeoVar Recomped re nutrient repartitioning and absorption; these effects are noticeable from the first does.

Also, how does drive impact test levels? I want something that will really maximize my t levels, seems like the only thing that I will be lacking in the stack.
How Drive will affect testosterone levels will depend on each individual, and the only way to know for sure how it impacts each person is to have hormonal panel bloods done pre and post-Drive.

As for maximizing your testosterone levels, you want something that is going to increase your FREE testosterone, since increasing your total testosterone is pointless unless you are also gong to increase your free testosterone, since you can only use FREE testosterone, and only your FREE testosterone will have any impact on gains.

If you want to maximize your testosterone levels for gaining muscle mass, then I would recommend stacking Drive with Activate Xtreme (and IGF-2, if you could afford it); this stack covers all your bases (especially with all THREE products).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wasss uppp
yeah you should have some fun with this stack. but if you have not tried IGF-2 you definitely need to!

-Tex
Team Appnut

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
If you want to maximize your testosterone levels for gaining muscle mass, then I would recommend stacking Drive with Activate Xtreme (and IGF-2, if you could afford it); this stack covers all your bases (especially with all THREE products).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
KEY words there, "if you could afford it." haha I actually just lost my job so I'm definitely lacking in the affordability area. I have also looked into Diesel Test Hardcore. I've read many good reviews and logs on it and it looks to me like a pretty solid product. Any of yall have experience with that??

Appreciate the insightful input,

Chris

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
wasss uppp
yeah you should have some fun with this stack. but if you have not tried IGF-2 you definitely need to!

-Tex
Team Appnut
I looked into in for a while before putting together this stack, but I don't think it would be as beneficial to me considering I'm still 19 and my GH levels are still pretty high...

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
oh and I'll go ahead and post the rest of the stack, though not really stack material. Just some staple nutrients and supps.

Omega-3 (of course) 3 grams w/ each meal (9 grams daily)
GNC men's mega sport- once daily
ALLTHEWHEY- 2-3 scoops w/ 1/4 cups oats twice daily
syntha-6- 1 scoop before bedtime for good extended release protein during sleep
torrent- for good post-workout insulin spike and extra protein/waxy maize/creatine mono

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
KEY words there, "if you could afford it." haha I actually just lost my job so I'm definitely lacking in the affordability area. I have also looked into Diesel Test Hardcore. I've read many good reviews and logs on it and it looks to me like a pretty solid product. Any of yall have experience with that??

Appreciate the insightful input,

Chris
Yes, I used the 120 count bottle of DTH about a month or so i guess and loved it at 5 tabs per day. It is expensive though

I looked into in for a while before putting together this stack, but I don't think it would be as beneficial to me considering I'm still 19 and my GH levels are still pretty high...
That is true, but it also helps to boost testosterone and will provide better sleep

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
That is true, but it also helps to boost testosterone and will provide better sleep
honestly I was pretty sold, until I read this...

"decreases the rate of glucose intake and metabolism." (from igf-2 sticky)

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I need as much glucose as I can get. I'm a firm believer in correct insulin levels not just for workouts but at all times. I mean I don't just drink juice and sugar all day but I definitely keep up my carbs complex/simple at all times. Also I'm a big runner and cyclist, so when I'm on that last 5 miles of a 30-35 mile ride and I drink a little bottle of sugar water. **** hits the fan and I'm good to go. I just don't want to interfere with any of that.

Chris