rpm and neovar results??

  1. New Member
    rankbull's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    241
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

    rpm and neovar results??


    Can anyone who has stacked these two supps give me some input on their results??? Not looking for anything in detail. Just in general about what to expect. I will also post my experience and gains for the next month or until I run out.

    Thanks,

    Chris
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep

  2. New Member
    singa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    48.72%

    i havent tried neovar but rpm is great preworkout..gives me great focus and energy but not the nitric oxide energy that gives u jitters..get aggresive too..im a big fan of rpm I'm on like my 5th bottle
  3. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,751
    Rep Power
    2208573
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    Can anyone who has stacked these two supps give me some input on their results??? Not looking for anything in detail. Just in general about what to expect. I will also post my experience and gains for the next month or until I run out.

    Thanks,

    Chris
    Awesome gains! I ran these two together and logg'd it. IDK if it was because it was my first run with insulin manipulating supps but my gains ***** some PH gain's. My diet was spot on the whole time also.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    getbustered's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    5.24%

    RPM works really well, and even better if you crack open the caps. It hits you extremely quick. DOES NOT TASTE WELL. But hits you really quick and gives good energy throughout your workout.
  5. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    Can anyone who has stacked these two supps give me some input on their results??? Not looking for anything in detail. Just in general about what to expect. I will also post my experience and gains for the next month or until I run out.

    Thanks,

    Chris
    if you log it id follow for sure, been thinking of these 2 for a nice natural stack.
  6. New Member
    mrlargecalves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    278
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    88.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    RPM works really well, and even better if you crack open the caps. It hits you extremely quick. DOES NOT TASTE WELL. But hits you really quick and gives good energy throughout your workout.
    im taking rpm now, the timing of taking it is pretty inconveniant. i may try opening the caps so it hits quicker. it says 1 hour preworkout. how much sooner will it kick taking it uncapped?
  7. New Member
    rankbull's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    241
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

    hey thanks guys, and searl I think I just may log it. I have been taking both for about 3 days now and I'm loving RPM. I really hate hardcore stims, I'm very sensitive to them and will completely whig out and feel very uncomfortable, but RPM has given me such a clean aggressive focus in the gym lately. I like to compare it to the way jack3d made me feel in the gym. I definitely keep you guys posted.

    I also have been looking into a well priced AI or other t-booster to add to the stack. So far I've looked at Activate Xtreme, t911, and diesel test 2010. I took hyperdrol x2 and mass fx in the spring, but I've been running a little low on cash so I'm looking more towards an all-in-one supp. I'm definitely open to any suggestions.

    Chris
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
  8. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    hey thanks guys, and searl I think I just may log it. I have been taking both for about 3 days now and I'm loving RPM. I really hate hardcore stims, I'm very sensitive to them and will completely whig out and feel very uncomfortable, but RPM has given me such a clean aggressive focus in the gym lately. I like to compare it to the way jack3d made me feel in the gym. I definitely keep you guys posted.

    I also have been looking into a well priced AI or other t-booster to add to the stack. So far I've looked at Activate Xtreme and t911. I took hyperdrol x2 and mass fx in the spring, but I've been running a little low on cash so I'm looking more towards an all-in-one supp. I'm definitely open to any suggestions.

    Chris
    good stuff brother, Ill follow for sure as its a big investment for me to order online being that I live in canada, shipping/exchange adds up quick.

    Keep it up dude if thats you in your avi your looking solid for sure.
  9. New Member
    rankbull's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    241
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    good stuff brother, Ill follow for sure as its a big investment for me to order online being that I live in canada, shipping/exchange adds up quick.

    Keep it up dude if thats you in your avi your looking solid for sure.
    thanks bud. that was like 3 months ago. i probably should update just been a little lazy...
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,166
    Rep Power
    310841
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    Can anyone who has stacked these two supps give me some input on their results??? Not looking for anything in detail. Just in general about what to expect. I will also post my experience and gains for the next month or until I run out.

    Thanks,

    Chris
    I frequently stack these two supplements and have had good results with them (bear in mind that I stack nearly ALL the AN line, so results are pretty great anyways).

    My experiences:

    RPM
    Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focused energy (as opposed to a restless, jittery energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up my arms and legs.

    NeoVar Recomped
    I like NeoVar Recomped because not only is it a creatine product, but it also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic. Aside from helping with recovery, NeoVar Recomped is awesome to use on high calorie/carbohydrate days. On such days I double-dose NeoVar Recomped pre-bed, and the nest day have none of the water retention or bloating that would usually occur after such days.


    Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    hey thanks guys, and searl I think I just may log it. I have been taking both for about 3 days now and I'm loving RPM. I really hate hardcore stims, I'm very sensitive to them and will completely whig out and feel very uncomfortable, but RPM has given me such a clean aggressive focus in the gym lately. I like to compare it to the way jack3d made me feel in the gym. I definitely keep you guys posted.

    I also have been looking into a well priced AI or other t-booster to add to the stack. So far I've looked at Activate Xtreme, t911, and diesel test 2010. I took hyperdrol x2 and mass fx in the spring, but I've been running a little low on cash so I'm looking more towards an all-in-one supp. I'm definitely open to any suggestions.

    Chris
    Drive was designed to be stacked with RPM and would complement it perfectly (especially if you are looking for more definition or enhanced performance).

    Otherwise, Activate Xtreme would stack very well with RPM (I have done this) or any of the other product you mentioned.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. New Member
    rankbull's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    241
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I frequently stack these two supplements and have had good results with them (bear in mind that I stack nearly ALL the AN line, so results are pretty great anyways).

    My experiences:

    RPM
    Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focused energy (as opposed to a restless, jittery energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up my arms and legs.

    NeoVar Recomped
    I like NeoVar Recomped because not only is it a creatine product, but it also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic. Aside from helping with recovery, NeoVar Recomped is awesome to use on high calorie/carbohydrate days. On such days I double-dose NeoVar Recomped pre-bed, and the nest day have none of the water retention or bloating that would usually occur after such days.




    Drive was designed to be stacked with RPM and would complement it perfectly (especially if you are looking for more definition or enhanced performance).

    Otherwise, Activate Xtreme would stack very well with RPM (I have done this) or any of the other product you mentioned.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Woahhh, someone knows their stuff haha but I completely agree with you. I kind of have an aggressive, angry personality anyways and I think RPM really helps me channel that into my work outs better. It just really puts me in the zone. And it could just be a placebo effect but only after 3 days of neovar I can already tell a difference. I'm not already bigger or stronger or anything, I just think that taking it with my high carbohydrate/protein meals is really helping with absorption of all the nutrients. I just feel better after my workouts, sooner.

    Also, how does drive impact test levels? I want something that will really maximize my t levels, seems like the only thing that I will be lacking in the stack.

    Thanks,

    Chris
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
  12. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    soungs great for a natural option, I find alot of people underestimate the natty test boosters and simply hop into PH/DS. IGF-2 seems pretty kool and would probably make a real solid addition, heck GET EM BOTH!
  13. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,166
    Rep Power
    310841
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    Woahhh, someone knows their stuff haha but I completely agree with you. I kind of have an aggressive, angry personality anyways and I think RPM really helps me channel that into my work outs better. It just really puts me in the zone. And it could just be a placebo effect but only after 3 days of neovar I can already tell a difference. I'm not already bigger or stronger or anything, I just think that taking it with my high carbohydrate/protein meals is really helping with absorption of all the nutrients. I just feel better after my workouts, sooner.
    Yes, I know my stuff. I also know how my body reacts to EVERYthing, whether it be diet, training, or supplementation changes, etc.

    It won't be placebo effect with the NeoVar Recomped re nutrient repartitioning and absorption; these effects are noticeable from the first does.


    Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    Also, how does drive impact test levels? I want something that will really maximize my t levels, seems like the only thing that I will be lacking in the stack.
    How Drive will affect testosterone levels will depend on each individual, and the only way to know for sure how it impacts each person is to have hormonal panel bloods done pre and post-Drive.

    As for maximizing your testosterone levels, you want something that is going to increase your FREE testosterone, since increasing your total testosterone is pointless unless you are also gong to increase your free testosterone, since you can only use FREE testosterone, and only your FREE testosterone will have any impact on gains.

    If you want to maximize your testosterone levels for gaining muscle mass, then I would recommend stacking Drive with Activate Xtreme (and IGF-2, if you could afford it); this stack covers all your bases (especially with all THREE products).


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    wasss uppp
    yeah you should have some fun with this stack. but if you have not tried IGF-2 you definitely need to!

    -Tex
    Team Appnut
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. New Member
    rankbull's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    241
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    If you want to maximize your testosterone levels for gaining muscle mass, then I would recommend stacking Drive with Activate Xtreme (and IGF-2, if you could afford it); this stack covers all your bases (especially with all THREE products).


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    KEY words there, "if you could afford it." haha I actually just lost my job so I'm definitely lacking in the affordability area. I have also looked into Diesel Test Hardcore. I've read many good reviews and logs on it and it looks to me like a pretty solid product. Any of yall have experience with that??

    Appreciate the insightful input,

    Chris
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
  16. New Member
    rankbull's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    241
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    wasss uppp
    yeah you should have some fun with this stack. but if you have not tried IGF-2 you definitely need to!

    -Tex
    Team Appnut
    I looked into in for a while before putting together this stack, but I don't think it would be as beneficial to me considering I'm still 19 and my GH levels are still pretty high...
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
  17. New Member
    rankbull's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    241
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

    oh and I'll go ahead and post the rest of the stack, though not really stack material. Just some staple nutrients and supps.

    Omega-3 (of course) 3 grams w/ each meal (9 grams daily)
    GNC men's mega sport- once daily
    ALLTHEWHEY- 2-3 scoops w/ 1/4 cups oats twice daily
    syntha-6- 1 scoop before bedtime for good extended release protein during sleep
    torrent- for good post-workout insulin spike and extra protein/waxy maize/creatine mono
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
  18. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    KEY words there, "if you could afford it." haha I actually just lost my job so I'm definitely lacking in the affordability area. I have also looked into Diesel Test Hardcore. I've read many good reviews and logs on it and it looks to me like a pretty solid product. Any of yall have experience with that??

    Appreciate the insightful input,

    Chris
    Yes, I used the 120 count bottle of DTH about a month or so i guess and loved it at 5 tabs per day. It is expensive though

    Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    I looked into in for a while before putting together this stack, but I don't think it would be as beneficial to me considering I'm still 19 and my GH levels are still pretty high...
    That is true, but it also helps to boost testosterone and will provide better sleep
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  19. New Member
    rankbull's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    241
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    That is true, but it also helps to boost testosterone and will provide better sleep
    honestly I was pretty sold, until I read this...

    "decreases the rate of glucose intake and metabolism." (from igf-2 sticky)

    Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I need as much glucose as I can get. I'm a firm believer in correct insulin levels not just for workouts but at all times. I mean I don't just drink juice and sugar all day but I definitely keep up my carbs complex/simple at all times. Also I'm a big runner and cyclist, so when I'm on that last 5 miles of a 30-35 mile ride and I drink a little bottle of sugar water. **** hits the fan and I'm good to go. I just don't want to interfere with any of that.

    Chris
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CRE-02 or NEOVAR
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 02:55 AM
  2. NeoVar VS NeoVar Recomped
    By Shadder516 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 11:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in