asteriod stack

at1010

Awards
  • Established
hey i have taken to cycles of the asteriod stack back to back and i have not gotten amazing results...i eat alot and healthy i eat complex carbs for the anabolic pump....i am much more defined but i am not noticing a strength gain...any tips??

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
if your bulking are you eating enough calories? are you pushing yourself to actually test your strength? are you resting/sleeping enough?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your bulking are you eating enough calories? are you pushing yourself to actually test your strength? are you resting/sleeping enough?
This is key ...you may be surprised what your capable of...

at1010

Awards
  • Established
trust me guys i have deff gotten stronger and i always push my self for an extra rep or to bump the next weight up....but i just dont know if i have gotten a ton stronger such as other people have said they have gotten from these products...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
have you tried the 69 protocol with Prime? When I did I got much more out of it...

And do you have the newer 800mg prime capsules?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have not tried 69 with it and i have the 120 cap bottle idk what mg they are...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trust me guys i have deff gotten stronger and i always push my self for an extra rep or to bump the next weight up....but i just dont know if i have gotten a ton stronger such as other people have said they have gotten from these products...
I just got very steady strength increase, some exercises were up 25-30 in 4 weeks others as much as 60 or 70. The increases were not sudden buy they were steady.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Be realistic, not everyone is going to get super gains. Some folks don't respond at all.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be realistic, not everyone is going to get super gains. Some folks don't respond at all.
Yes there is that too... my response was on the higher end of average. Some did respond better, some worse.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok i mean like i said as far as physical look i love it...but strength not as much....i have a buddie who is keeping up with me and i used to be much stronger than him and he only take whey.....also can i take to aps b4 carbs or is that over kill?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok i mean like i said as far as physical look i love it...but strength not as much....i have a buddie who is keeping up with me and i used to be much stronger than him and he only take whey.....also can i take to aps b4 carbs or is that over kill?
Sounds to me like your responding very well to the AP and Powerfull but not so well to the Prime.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thats kinda what i was thinking man is there a reason y?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats kinda what i was thinking man is there a reason y?
Yah I am sure there is... damned if I know what it is though :happysad:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey i have taken to cycles of the asteriod stack back to back and i have not gotten amazing results...i eat alot and healthy i eat complex carbs for the anabolic pump....i am much more defined but i am not noticing a strength gain...any tips??
I would love to see your training program as well as a sample day's diet. This will help us figure out why you are not seeing the results you should be.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i am using the a 3 s t training split it was published on bb.com about a week ago...
a sample diet would be wake up have a protein shake and some oatmeal....then in about an hour i go to the gym....then im home from the gym i have a shake and a low fat turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread....i will eat some bars in between then for dinner i will have some type of carbs like grilled chicken and rice or pasta....and b4 i go to bed ill usually have another shake...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am using the a 3 s t training split it was published on bb.com about a week ago...
a sample diet would be wake up have a protein shake and some oatmeal....then in about an hour i go to the gym....then im home from the gym i have a shake and a low fat turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread....i will eat some bars in between then for dinner i will have some type of carbs like grilled chicken and rice or pasta....and b4 i go to bed ill usually have another shake...
Training - That really doesn't help me.

Nutrition - Obviously this is my own opinion, but during my bulking/strength phases... I do not use Whey more than once per day... Here you are only getting 1/3 of your intake from whole food. I would strive to eat 4-5 whole meals per day, 1 - 2 shakes IF NEEDED. This is just a start...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This post is basically what I was going to say. Very nice post.
However, given the information he has provided... I think it is a safe assumption that he can improve upon (at least) his basic nutrition to see greater benefits of his overall program.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
However, given the information he has provided... I think it is a safe assumption that he can improve upon (at least) his basic nutrition to see greater benefits of his overall program.
I agree his diet is his weak point...

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i agree guys my diet is my weak point but for a kid who is 18 i only have so many options when your constantly running around and doing ****....when im home all day those days my diet is point on i eat a bunch and train hard but for an 18 year old kid on avg dont hate so much...my training split is and shoulders,legs,off,back,shoulders,arms,chest,off,then start over then ill go to a chest twice a week then back twice a week then arms twice a week....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree guys my diet is my weak point but for a kid who is 18 i only have so many options when your constantly running around and doing ****....when im home all day those days my diet is point on i eat a bunch and train hard but for an 18 year old kid on avg dont hate so much...my training split is and shoulders,legs,off,back,shoulders,arms,chest,off,then start over then ill go to a chest twice a week then back twice a week then arms twice a week....
Were not hating .. I understand but you have to realize that your diet has a major impact on your success.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
If you think you are busy at 18 wait till you have a career, bills, your ac breaking, a wedding to plan and pay for, career certifications to study for, etc. At 18 your "running around" should really be a non issue. It only gets worse, lol.

By the way those are my issues in the last few weeks, lol, yet i still get my food cooked and off to the gym which is a half hour away.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No hate bro... We want to better your program and trust me, there is a phenomenal team on this site that is willing to help, if you are willing to do the work.

Personally, I do not think age has anything to do with it. We need to put 100% into this program and you will see the results you are looking for.

I would start with something simple like = Work up to 1 gallon of 2% Milk per day, additionally eat 3 whole meals containing complex carbs, lean proteins and healthy fats. Snack on trail mix. Whey (if needed) post-workout.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No hate bro... We want to better your program and trust me, there is a phenomenal team on this site that is willing to help, if you are willing to do the work.

Personally, I do not think age has anything to do with it. We need to put 100% into this program and you will see the results you are looking for.

I would start with something simple like = Work up to 1 gallon of 2% Milk per day, additionally eat 3 whole meals containing complex carbs, lean proteins and healthy fats. Snack on trail mix. Whey (if needed) post-workout.
Good advice... gradual changes ..

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I work full time and go to school so I can relate to not being able to prepare foods all the time. However, for examplea, I always keep 3-4 cans of tuna in my gym bag and always make a lot of chicken and rice on sunday and put it in a big container so I can take it to work throughout the week. Diet is very key especially when taking AP.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys can i ask y 2percent and not skim? and also when my diet was the best was actually when i was the busiest with school...when i have the same schedule everyday a diet is easy but now that its summer its hard for me not an excuse but just my reasoning i understand its my own fault....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 10
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 7
Supplements 3