Most likely a very stupid question

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I was talking with a guy at my old gym and we were on the topic of supplements. He told me something that I dont believe to be true, at all really. he said that supplements such as testosterone boosters, anti-estrogens, etc. will in turn shrink the size of your nuts. As far as I have ever researched I know this not to be true. I never read of any of this happening from any legal supplements. He mentioned novedex and 6-oxo as exact examples of what he was talking about.

So i just want other people to back me up here so I can tell him that he is wrong with some proof. The reason I care is because he has been looking into taking these types of supps but steers away because of what he heard.

itzgambino

Awards
as far as I know from purely amateur research and not using anabolics at all myself, they do have the capacity to shrink your testicles, but after a PCT and discontinued use of the steroid/anabolic they do grow back to their original size.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
steroids/PHs shrink your balls because they shut down your natural testosterone production. Natty Test boosters would probably do the opposite. However, some PHs are marketed as 'test boosters' or with other deceptive marketing techniques. Things like superdrol, m-drol, h-drol, epistane, havoc, tren, etc. are Phs/Steroids and those will cause shut down.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
if your body detects that there is too much testosterone, OBVIOUSLY, your body through negative feedback, will hault testosterone production unless you have some other issue with hypersecretion.

it hauls this through in essence decreasing the other hormones that stimulate your testosterone production.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
He is an idiot.... Natural Test boosters will not shrink ur testicles when used correctly... if someone decided to take 1000mgs of ATD ED then obviously there would be problems...most natty test boosters will increase the size of ur testicles... i.e. Testofen etc. etc.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
To be honest its prolly subjective to the person and what you are using, these "supplements" are mixes of all kinds of stuff its always a role of the dice if you are playing with yourhormones imo. Who really knows if these test boosters actually raise test that much. The anti e products def work and may cause shutdown no doubt about it. Imagine a system of checks and balances thats how your endocrine system works, your hormone levels dont stay static they flux and when they do the body will raise or lower hormone to accomodate accordingly, so if you completly obliterate estrogen aside from having a limp **** your body may overcompensate when you come off and raise esrtogen sky high to try and get it to the exact level. Honestly if these natty test boosters were worth the money they cost than hrt would be obsolete and so would a lot of pharmaceuticals so you bee the judge.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I would put it as maybe, others will surely dissagree. Im not a scientist, chemist, or any other qualified pharm professional.