- 07-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Found this on Wiki. Looks like a soy based SERM.
- 07-18-2009, 02:08 PM
07-18-2009, 04:05 PM
07-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Soy had a bad reputation for being anti-test at one point. Clearly no everything pulled out of Soy is bad BUT its strange how I never touch my soy powder since I found this out.
07-18-2009, 04:47 PM
07-18-2009, 04:56 PM
07-18-2009, 05:02 PM
whats the truth about soy i hear contradicting articles and studies left and right, including this protein "SPM 211TM is rich in flavones and protein fractions which can enhance thyroid function for maximum fat burning and help you feel fuller, longer through CCK release. SPM 221TM is also perfect for low carb dieters as it contains less than 1g of carbs per serving and absolutely no sugars" its a suproTM soy based protein
Similar Forum Threads
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 10Last Post: 07-26-2006, 03:03 PM
- By northern in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 33Last Post: 03-29-2006, 10:34 PM
- By chronic666 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2005, 06:56 PM
- By THA GONZ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-22-2005, 06:11 AM
- By Monolith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:12 PM