blue ras xtend!!!!!!!!!
- 07-17-2009, 04:17 PM
- 07-21-2009, 03:02 AM
I'm sortoff afraid to try it. I love watermelon but really hate all their other flavours, especially the lemonade and apple, yech..
07-21-2009, 03:10 AM
07-21-2009, 09:36 AM
Blu Ras Rocks! Better than Grape and Orange. It doesn't have that harsh acidic nature if you mix it too strong. Put in 2 scoops of lemon Vasocharge and your taste buds will love you. I just haven't found where to get a combo deal with the blue ras and vasocharge. Costs about $20 bucks more having to buy them seperate.
07-21-2009, 10:03 AM
I heard blu raz was great but honestly, xtend is an awesome product and thus if it tasted like plaster one should drink it. Effectiveness + money's worth > taste IMO
I will try blu raz next, right now I got green apple which is fine with me.
07-21-2009, 10:22 AM
07-21-2009, 11:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Docmattic in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-17-2011, 08:14 PM
- By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2009, 07:10 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 24Last Post: 07-14-2009, 04:34 PM
- By ryaroberts in forum NutraplanetReplies: 37Last Post: 06-20-2009, 01:10 AM
- By TheMyth in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:53 AM