blue ras xtend!!!!!!!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
just picked some up and am currently enjoying two scoops right now!!!!this stuff is awesome!!!! right up there with watermelon!!!!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I'm sortoff afraid to try it. I love watermelon but really hate all their other flavours, especially the lemonade and apple, yech..

SmashTheCan

Awards
This is my second tub of it, and it is by far the best flavor I've tried.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Blu Ras Rocks! Better than Grape and Orange. It doesn't have that harsh acidic nature if you mix it too strong. Put in 2 scoops of lemon Vasocharge and your taste buds will love you. I just haven't found where to get a combo deal with the blue ras and vasocharge. Costs about $20 bucks more having to buy them seperate.

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
I heard blu raz was great but honestly, xtend is an awesome product and thus if it tasted like plaster one should drink it. Effectiveness + money's worth > taste IMO

I will try blu raz next, right now I got green apple which is fine with me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blu Ras Rocks! Better than Grape and Orange. It doesn't have that harsh acidic nature if you mix it too strong. Put in 2 scoops of lemon Vasocharge and your taste buds will love you. I just haven't found where to get a combo deal with the blue ras and vasocharge. Costs about $20 bucks more having to buy them seperate.
Did you request it in the NP request thread?