Opinion needed

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
haven't been on in a while since school and work have bustin' my @$$ but wanted to get an opinion of some things.

I did several cycles of ph's (one trenadrol cycle standalone with proper PCT and a epi/tren stack with proper PCT) and loved each one. I did, however, not like the side such as the hit on libido, severe acne I got on my shoulders from the trenadrol, and the lethargic feeling I had on cycle.

I was going to experiement and do a stack of non-shutdown, natural test boosters and seen how it went. Obviously, I'm 22 and I realize that some things will not have a great impact on my body because of my high T levels. but, I did have several supplements in mind.

Stack 1: halodrol liquigels/prime/novedex

or

Stack 2: Halodrol/prime/t-911

Now, I know that HG is DHEA and AA with added edcysterone and 6-oxo but I can also get the box at a discount and was gonna give it a shot though I have read many reviews you need 4 gels a day to get the effect from the AA and that AA only starts to work at week 3.

Prime, I have used in the past and loved. Not too bad on the wallet and very safe.

Novedex-- Now again, mainstream big supplement maker t-booster. I've read mixed reviews and mainly was using this as an AI.

or

T-911--Heard good reviews about this as a PCT tool but added into a natural T stack not sure how this would fair.

Again, I did a search and my research on each product but would like some individual thoughts. I appreciate the input as always!

BTW I am bulking sorry for leaving that out.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opinion. I know some people are gonna bash because of the halodrol but I got a box for 20 bucks so i really can't pass up at least trying it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, its like buying a single vial of testosterone though, 1 box won't really tell you much from trying it as its not enough to reach full effect.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
well, its like buying a single vial of testosterone though, 1 box won't really tell you much from trying it as its not enough to reach full effect.
yeah, 2-3 weeks wont do much. I may just buy another box since my friend has a box and has never used it lol pretty sure if I throw him 20 bucks he will give it to me.