Syntha 6

frostjason

Awards
I bought a tub of cookie's n cream Syntha 6. Well, when I drank my first glass about 45 min later it started giving me asthma like symptoms. I do not have asthma, but it got to where I had a hard time breathing and my eyes swelled up. I'm allergic to something in it, but I do not know what. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them on this stuff? I wanted to try Muscle Milk, but afraid it will do the same thing. The only thing I know that I'm allergic to is honey and it doesn't do that to me. Just wondering if anyone else experienced that. Do you all think Muscle Milk will do that to me?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man I have had both Syntha 6 and Muscle Milk and other whey products and nothing has done that to me. You need to compare ingredients on the labels and see what is present in one and not the other. I am sure if you did a google on allergens you could get some good info.

frostjason

Awards
yeah I have googled the two, but couldn't find anything useful. I have thought about comparing labels, but since supps are not regulated they can have stuff in it that won't be on the label. I've taken all kinds of supps: whey, diff protein and this has never happened.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you taken it again? If so did it do it again? Maybe you should contact BSN.

frostjason

Awards
No I never tried it again. The tub came with a free sample of some pills (cannot remember the name of them to save my life), but it was some type of fat burner. It was suppose to speed you up, but didn't do a thing for me. I tried them and I could feel some of the same effects. Not as bad as the drink since it was a smaller dose. I compared those labels together, but couldn't find anything. I may contact them and see if they can help. My wife drank it and didn't do a thing to her.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No I never tried it again. The tub came with a free sample of some pills (cannot remember the name of them to save my life), but it was some type of fat burner. It was suppose to speed you up, but didn't do a thing for me. I tried them and I could feel some of the same effects. Not as bad as the drink since it was a smaller dose. I compared those labels together, but couldn't find anything. I may contact them and see if they can help. My wife drank it and didn't do a thing to her.
any known allergens?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I would call your doctor and ask if he is aware of anything in protein shakes that could affect you.

frostjason

Awards
The only known food allergen is honey. All that does is make the inside of my mouth get red blotches and ich really bad.