Fat is just MELTING off :)

P

pobo90

Awards
So i recently bought RPM from Applied Nutriceuticals and after just two weeks of using it..... my abs are showing :) This is crazy how its working so well. Probably my first supp that actually shows some progress. I mean i use to have to flex to get even a little definition. This is amazing stuff. I wish i took a before picture to show you just how amazing this really is. GOOD LORD i love it :)

It cant be good for one to be losing all this fat and weight in such a short period of time. Is this good for you? WHO CARES I LOVE IT :) :18::18::18::18::18::18:

Y

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Is the RPM the only supplement you are using to aid in fat loss other than staples of protein, BCAA's, etc?

P

pobo90

Awards
Its the main supp I'm using as of right now yes.. because I dont have a gym near me at the moment since im home from school. I take it for tennis and or cardio. It works wonders

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good job man! Keep it up and im glad RPM could help!
let me know if you have any questions!
-Tex
Team APPNUT

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
you're 19...fat loss with activity is easy
Completely and utterly false logic....I've seen 18 year old guys swimming and playing water polo for 3-4 hours a day and still be fat as hell after 3-4 months of this. Assuming every 18-19 YO can shed fat at will (with minimal excercise) is a lofty assumption, and I needn't say what happens when one assumes. Maybe the product actually works for him. It's not that hard to believe.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks, abs are showing unflexed from rpm?...rpm is good stuff but yes, i find that near impossible unless he was in pretty good shape to begin with..even then its near unbelievable.

5'8 160+...he's not overwt to begin.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Re-read his post. He never said his abs showed unflexed. He did say:

I mean i use to have to flex to get even a little definition.
This however does not mean that his abs now show unflexed. He is excited about actually being able to physically see progress. Why be such a fuc*in buzzkill? It could very well be that he is a super responder. Some people just react well. Not necessarily common, but not "near impossible" either.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i recently bought RPM from Applied Nutriceuticals and after just two weeks of using it..... my abs are showing :) This is crazy how its working so well. Probably my first supp that actually shows some progress. I mean i use to have to flex to get even a little definition. This is amazing stuff. I wish i took a before picture to show you just how amazing this really is. GOOD LORD i love it :)

It cant be good for one to be losing all this fat and weight in such a short period of time. Is this good for you? WHO CARES I LOVE IT :) :18::18::18::18::18::18:
10-14 days with tweaks in diet and/or training can make a HUGE difference to what you look like pre to post! Trust me; I've done it myself.

You won't have lost ALL fat. Some of it will be fat, yes; but some of it will also be water, which makes a big difference re definition and what you can and can't see.

You never mentioned how much WEIGHT you lost. As it is weight is irrelevant (although losing any more than 2.2lb per week is too fast).

Anyways, glad that you love RPM, bud and that it's working magic for you :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

P

pobo90

Awards
Yea i definitely didnt lose a whopping amount of weight and fat, but the difference IS there. I can't wait to see where more of this bottle of gets me.

Also, what other products from AN could I use as a staple. I'm thinking about lito pm. I cant imagine RPM being used as a staple

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals Products as Staples

Yea i definitely didnt lose a whopping amount of weight and fat, but the difference IS there. I can't wait to see where more of this bottle of gets me.

Also, what other products from AN could I use as a staple. I'm thinking about lito pm. I cant imagine RPM being used as a staple
It depends. What I use as staples and what you could would be different, given the sexes. Personally, the only AN product that I cycle is Drive; usually I use the rest (OsteoSport, IGF-2, NeoVar Recomped, Lipotrophin-PM, Complete-Balance, Bio-Mend, Omega-Essentials) as staples, INCLUDING RPM, and I have had no problems with that.

A male could use the following as staples:
* NeoVar Recomped
* OsteoSport
* Osteobolin-C
* Complete-Balance
* Bio-Mend
* Omega-Essentials

It IS recommmeded to have 2-4 weeks off RPM after every 8-12 weeks of usage.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks, abs are showing unflexed from rpm?...rpm is good stuff but yes, i find that near impossible unless he was in pretty good shape to begin with..even then its near unbelievable.

5'8 160+...he's not overwt to begin.
X 2! I love RPM, but the OP said the FAT IS MELTING OFF IN 2 WEEKS! And his abs are showing. Losing water and losing fat are not the same thing, there is a big difference.

Having said that....getting my King size RPM in a couple days...love to have fat melting off in 2 weeks plus a 6 pack.