Opinion Please: 3AD/Havoc/Clenbutrx

Decimus7

3AD/Havoc/Clenbutrx

I stacked these three together a couple of months ago (it was my first time trying out all of these supps) and while I really didn't see any strength or size increase, I leaned out alot and liked the results. I am wanting to try this again for the same lean results.

Do you guys have any opinion on whether it was the combination of all three that leaned me out or was it just the Clenbutrx, Havoc & Clenbutrx, etc?

While I'm on the subject of the Clenbutrx, I did like this product, but does anyone who has taken it have any recommendations on anything any better?

Thanks guys

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Since you have taken 2 different ph's and did not see an increase in size or strength... i would HIGHLY recommend u RE-evaluate ur diet... good luck

Decimus7

True, if I was wanting size and strength, but for my purposes, I am set in those areas. At this point I am only interested in leaning out. My diet at the time was very strict but very low in both calories and carbs. I had used this diet many times in the past but noticed more lean results this time when in combination with the above stack.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
True, if I was wanting size and strength, but for my purposes, I am set in those areas. At this point I am only interested in leaning out. My diet at the time was very strict but very low in both calories and carbs. I had used this diet many times in the past but noticed more lean results this time when in combination with the above stack.
it's probably because u were on 2 steroids. and if u did it a couple months ago u aren't in any position to do it again for at least anther few months. did u even have a PCT?

Decimus7

I am doing some future planning, I am not taking anything just yet. Yes I did do PCT. I am fairly experienced and this is the lightest stack of supplements I have ever taken. I picked this stack after reading of favorable results from others. It is not uncommon for people to take more than one supplement.

But, we are getting off topic here. My 1 question is, did the combination of all three supplements lean me out or was is 1 in particular? I know this is a subjective question, I would just like some opinions.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I am doing some future planning, I am not taking anything just yet. Yes I did do PCT. I am fairly experienced and this is the lightest stack of supplements I have ever taken. I picked this stack after reading of favorable results from others. It is not uncommon for people to take more than one supplement.

But, we are getting off topic here. My 1 question is, did the combination of all three supplements lean me out or was is 1 in particular? I know this is a subjective question, I would just like some opinions.
i don't think it was any supplements. u can bulk or cut on just about any roid. it all depends on diet. u leaned out more because the roids kept up more of your muscle mass than usual. if u wanna cut try primordial performances 1-tren, will give a strength and leaning out effect. i would think that if u took havoc by itself it would have the same results and i'd drop the clenbutrx its not going to do much if ur already going low calorie and low carb. i wouldn't take anything with a roid that's going to increase your BP even more.

Decimus7

40/30/20/10mg Nolva. I was also taking liver support, cycle support, and a NO supp.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both of those PH's are "dry" and if your diet was good, along with a fat burner, it's easy to see why you shredded up. It's hard to gain strength when you're cutting, even when on cycle.