I need a good/convenient food supp. to take to work/gym/road etc.

gettin'old

Awards
I'm looking for a high quality protein item without all the crappy sugar substitutes and with low saturated fat. Is there such a thing that is convenient?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by gettin'old
I'm looking for a high quality protein item without all the crappy sugar substitutes and with low saturated fat. Is there such a thing that is convenient?
Prolab make a new MRP called Lean Mass Matrix I believe....its good

or

Original Met-Rx MRP's...my favorite is Extreme chocolate...mmmm...tastes like chocolate puding (although not as sweet)

LG. :cool: 

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
IMO...wardog's bars, man they are kick ass, and you exactly what is going into them. They may be a little high on carbs for some, but it's honey and oatmeal, can't beat that! I usually take 2 to work for snacks, and usually 1 before bed too.

gettin'old

Awards
LG, I just read up on the Lean Mass Matrix MRP and they look pretty damn good. This might be what I'm looking for. How do they mix up and taste?

I am also going to whip up some of Wardog's bars. Nothing from any of the supp companies is going to beat that!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by gettin'old
Thanks LG. How is the post cycle going?
Post cycle goes well...I've lost water weight but no strength...so I'm down to 161...its all good :D

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I make my own MRP........1/3 cup skim milk....1scoop whey....1tbs instant banana pudding....1 tbs fiber. I use the small ziplok snack packs....make a few and keep'em at work.....some water and a shaker bottle and I'm set.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Lean Mass Matrx mix really well in about 10-12 oz of water....slightly thick...but its all good...

I've only had the chocolate one and it was pretty good..

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I use the small ziplok snack packs....make a few and keep'em at work.....some water and a shaker bottle and I'm set.
Bump on that... make your own 'meal-in-a-bag' type of thing with cheapo ziplocks, and take a shaker. Good to go, wherever whenever, and completely customizable depending on your diet that day, where you're going, etc.

gettin'old

Awards
Sheesh, if that is a picture of you, you are on FIRE!