Supps for the rest of your life?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Supps for the rest of your life?

I have a pretty good set of supplemnents that I've been using for a while, but soon I'd like to stop and only use what I need to maintain muscle mass, such as the occasional proten shake and vitamins.

So if you could limit your supplements to a bare minimum for the rest of your life, what would you take?

2. Maybe a good natural safe test booster, will help more and more as a man gets older...maybe a proven natural growth hormone booster such as Powerfull....other than that cycling on and off creatine, protein shakes, a multi and fish oil.....I cant think of much more.

Im getting a little older myself and Im starting to try to cut back on my supplement usage as well....I mean you can only run so many hormone cyclesbefore you truly screw yourself up for good( at least thats my opinion)

Try Usp Labs Powerfull/stacked with their Prime product.....I bet you feel and look great!

cheers
    •   

3. curcumin
    green tea
    fish oil
    Cre02 (creatine and cordyceps have great health effects when aging)

4. A good, absorbable multi, fish oils, protein or maby just a high protein liver tab(both for if you whant more protein). Creatine can be good to.

5. Hormonal supps are definatley not the bare essentials, but if you must, then go with basic aphrodisiac herbs and stuff. As you age, theirs no point making your liver digest those "weird" compounds.
    •   

6. he said as hes getting older what would be good supps, or staples to use that would be safe, since hes older I said prime and powerfull, I dont think my recommendations where that far off, if I cant say those all there really is Is protein and Creaine, any other supplement wont do anything compared to what I listed.

Also by the way prime and powerfull are somewhat herbal type natural supplements, not that weird at all.

7. Whey, MVI, Fishoil, Creatine
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

8. creatine
    gut health
    bulk bcaa + some sort of flavouring.
    NoXidant
    IGf-2 cycled 8 weeks on 4 weeks off.
    multi vit
    fish oil
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

9. Would you guys take creatine continuously or cycle? Would it be to retain muscle or to try and keep building?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon75 View Post
    Would you guys take creatine continuously or cycle? Would it be to retain muscle or to try and keep building?
    continuously. keep building i guess
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

11. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    continuously. keep building i guess
    continously is a debatable topic, it depends on your creatinine levels and your kidney health, these people who say "never come off it" dont know whether your helthy enough for that at all.

My Doctor recently told me hes seeing more and more problems with young guys and creatine. Kidney problems and what not. I dont think its as safe as were all made to believe....for some people but if you dont know your overall health you could hurt yourself.

I think its foolish to recommend someone to never cycle off creatine.

sorry not foolish ignorant and stupid.

12. Whey
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Chromium
  13. IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

14. God you Yanks have access to every supplement in the world.

Im jealous.

15. it really depends on your goals
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness

16. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    continously is a debatable topic, it depends on your creatinine levels and your kidney health, these people who say "never come off it" dont know whether your helthy enough for that at all.

My Doctor recently told me hes seeing more and more problems with young guys and creatine. Kidney problems and what not. I dont think its as safe as were all made to believe....for some people but if you dont know your overall health you could hurt yourself.

I think its foolish to recommend someone to never cycle off creatine.

sorry not foolish ignorant and stupid.
    understandable! i doubt anyway that i'm going to take creatine for the rest of my life without breaks. last time i got a check up and blood work done everything seemed alright. i also plan on getting a full check up every couple years just to i know everything is in working order

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    understandable! i doubt anyway that i'm going to take creatine for the rest of my life without breaks. last time i got a check up and blood work done everything seemed alright. i also plan on getting a full check up every couple years just to i know everything is in working order
    right on man, I only say that (not to be a dck) because my creatinine levels last bloodwork were reeeall high, and the doctor said to "get off the creatine"....
    "Its not as safe as the supplement companies tell you"

AND here i am thinking....fck I just spnt 80$ on a jug of Green Mag.....Im gonna lay off for a month then go get checked again....until then the New jug of Green Mag awaits.

18. sorry was looking at a cheque in my online banking and somehow wrote that in there.

19. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    it really depends on your goals
    Just to retain as much muscle as possible and live as long and healthy as possible.

20. how old are you my friend if you dont mind me asking? I know only one thing about getting old and its that Testosterone levels decline.....and low testosterone is linked to a myrad of different diseases, bone disorders, energy loss etc etc

So I stick by my "Natural testosterone support product"

21. pretty much what everyone else has said.

22. Ak great list! I think stoked has tons of health benefits as well

23. Ak great list! I think stoked has tons of health benefits as well for longf term use especially in older ! Icariin has been used for a long while in some studies but not specified exactly how long. Gotta check on that. But icariin has great benifits as well

24. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    how old are you my friend if you dont mind me asking? I know only one thing about getting old and its that Testosterone levels decline.....and low testosterone is linked to a myrad of different diseases, bone disorders, energy loss etc etc

So I stick by my "Natural testosterone support product"
    I'm only 33, but I wanna start thinking about the not so distant future.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon75 View Post
    I'm only 33, but I wanna start thinking about the not so distant future.
    Ya man I feel ya, Im 27 and I just recently started to start thinking the same way as you, its weird how the years wiz by and then before you know it your planning for 40!

pretty gross isnt it, and the grossest part is how quick the time went from 20-27

SO GROSS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testosterone for the rest of my life.
    By MedicMikey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:29 AM
  2. low gluten for the rest of us
    By kingdong in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:37 PM
  3. First Day of the Rest of My Life (15 month plan)
    By snowbird in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 11:37 PM
  4. wanna get the best workout of your life??
    By lightemup in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:39 PM
  5. Supps for the reduction of Anxiety/Depression
    By ugab37 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 02:10 PM