NEED PH ADVICE PLEASE

liftingAddict

Awards
I've only used a few cycles of ph's, I tried decabolen once and rage twice decabolen sucked. While rage was a different story I noticed great gains in strength in just a few weeks during my first cycle of rage. The second cycle of rage wasn't as good as the first and i wasn't very happy with it.

So i think it's time for something new, and I know that any bottle you read is gonna say that their **** works but i want to know what really works based on experience. Any advice and stories are welcome thanks...

Also....

I currently weight around 169 to 172 and i just bought optimum nutrition's serious mass which has 1250 calories and i have read in some forums that it is a pretty good weight gainer, if anyone has tried it and had good results let me know.

Thanks!!

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Have your tried PRIME?? I was a bit skeptical of it at first and now im addicted to it..its one of those type of supp. that increases effectiveness as you take it..

Your best bet to give you a lil insurance on whether u like it or not, go to GNC..buy it, HOLD ON TO THE RECIEPT, you have one month to try it out and if you dont like it just bring the rest of it and the reciept and you geta full refund...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah if you can find a herbal product that does what you want, why would you use a PH. Prime prevented me from going that route. It doesn't work the same for everyone but, I think it's worth a try for those who are thinking of PH's.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah if you can find a herbal product that does what you want, why would you use a PH. Prime prevented me from going that route. It doesn't work the same for everyone but, I think it's worth a try for those who are thinking of PH's.
It is for this reason that the bottle of Tren that I got for free is still sealed and will most likely stay that way indefinitely... go the natural route and have some patience. Your liver and heart will thank you when you are 50.