Testosterone Booster..

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please clear something up for me... i have been reading product labels about BSN Axis HT. Does it 'Testofen' aka Fenugreek?

Second question anyone used Palo Alto Labs PresentsAnabolic Edge, any good?

Thanks in advance

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I am about to review a whole load of test boosters. It'll be a while before I'm more certain about some of the major ones.

I'll not be trying BSN Axis HT - its not BSNs big seller and I don't hear much about it. Nice name. Purus labs have released an interesting test booster - but its not cheap. Basically I'm sticking with the big names here:
Mass FX
Blue Up
Jungle Warefare
Activate Xtreme
Hyperdrol x2
T911
Max Out
Diesel Hardcore Test
Prime
Raw Trib
Raw icarin

Basically some test boosters do nothing, some do alot, some make you think they are doing alot but not doing very much and one managed to give me a bit of gyno (too strong)

AnabolicEdge sounds interesting... rings a bell. Might try. Basically I understand all the ingredients in test boosters but certainly with herbs you need to watch the quality of the extract.

There are some big test booster users on this board and it'd be nice to get their input.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Right I looked up AnabolicEdge. It didn't look impressive and I think either Stoked or Sustain Alpha are better bets. These are sort of test boosters but in this case you'd use them more for PCT. AnabolicEdge may well work, just because the ingredients don't look wow! doesn't mean it ain't a good product. If they get the synergy right there in business.

AnabolicEdge seems to have a big fan base. So its got something right. Perhaps the Cordyceps strain is spot on, perhaps the resveratrol is fanatasically bio-available, perhaps the Rhodiola is superb quality. Perhaps they just got the synergy bang on and its a combination of the whole lot. I might may it in the future but not today.

My last BSN product Astro-Phex looked great from the ingredients - I didn't notice anything.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
One thing I'm really interested in is icariin. I'll tracking this herb through Chinese medicine, one or two links forum members have kindly supplied and "Western" preparations, particularly tinctures. Any input on this would be welcome.

The idea is some icariin extracts will be solid, some will be rubbish -- they could of course all be the same. My experience with green tea extract EGCG is expect large variation.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Right on the icariin front I've a tincture on its way and a TD forumla.

Technically its a bit big for TD MW~600 but it might just make it - MW=500 ain't a hard and fast rule.

I think I've more or less got my test boosters sorted ... long jack and maca need testing by themself. The one major ingredient is icariin and I'm looking into that from all avenues.

Dath

Awards

Technically its a bit big for TD MW~600 but it might just make it - MW=500 ain't a hard and fast rule.

I think I've more or less got my test boosters sorted ... long jack and maca need testing by themself. The one major ingredient is icariin and I'm looking into that from all avenues.
I'm curious about icariin myself. I've tried the powder and it's the most godawful tasting stuff on the planet. It's hard to find a high % extract of icariin in capsules but I did find a place that sells a 40% extract. I haven't purchased it yet though. What are u talking about when you say "TD MW~600" and "MW=500"???

Where did you get the icariin tincture?

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established

Another product that contains icariin with an array of other herbal compounds is San Myotest. looking at the ingrdients list this looks pretty promising...what are your thoughts? Also second q what do you thik of formex?

Thanks

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about icariin myself. I've tried the powder and it's the most godawful tasting stuff on the planet. It's hard to find a high % extract of icariin in capsules but I did find a place that sells a 40% extract. I haven't purchased it yet though. What are u talking about when you say "TD MW~600" and "MW=500"???

Where did you get the icariin tincture?
Thread took a while to find.. Okay its TD theory.

If the molecule is small TD is good.
If it is big TD is a waste of time.
Icariin is borderline - a bit too big. That however doesn't mean none will get through. Might work with PhloJel.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Jungle Warfare has ph in it so beware, many peeps get shutdown post cycle.

Some other big names are primal male, zeus, supremacy, bioforge...

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
I am about to review a whole load of test boosters. It'll be a while before I'm more certain about some of the major ones.

I'll not be trying BSN Axis HT - its not BSNs big seller and I don't hear much about it. Nice name. Purus labs have released an interesting test booster - but its not cheap. Basically I'm sticking with the big names here:
Mass FX
Blue Up
Jungle Warefare
Activate Xtreme
Hyperdrol x2
T911
Max Out
Diesel Hardcore Test
Prime
Raw Trib
Raw icarin

Basically some test boosters do nothing, some do alot, some make you think they are doing alot but not doing very much and one managed to give me a bit of gyno (too strong)

AnabolicEdge sounds interesting... rings a bell. Might try. Basically I understand all the ingredients in test boosters but certainly with herbs you need to watch the quality of the extract.

There are some big test booster users on this board and it'd be nice to get their input.

The Purus ReCycle is cheaper than many of the ones you listed. NP is doing special on it at the moment as well. :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Purus ReCycle is cheaper than many of the ones you listed. NP is doing special on it at the moment as well. :)
ReCycle looks pretty awesome. 2 for what 64?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks and yes I spotted this. There's a number of boosters I'm looking at:
* T-bol looks interesting along with
* T-force and
* AnabolicEdge.
The final one is the Evo Stack - you could pile the entire stack into a 4-week cycle.
* Purus I dunno -
Their stuff looks okay good but I dunno anyone who has come out and said 'this is great!'.

AnabolicEdge has got good reviews but it looks very ordinary. Like what I would take anyway. Purely on ingredients and the Nutra star system I'd go T-bol but I did that with iForce's Max Out and its nothing special for me.

DTH has a strong following, as does ActivaTE Xtreme and Mass FX. Prime has a limited but very dedicated following IMO.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Jungle Warfare has ph in it so beware, many peeps get shutdown post cycle.

Some other big names are primal male, zeus, supremacy, bioforge...
Thanks.
* JW - thats the big thing. The current opinion is that its gone soft, they might have taken their PH out. To be honest I've not noticed anything from it.
* Primal male I spotted this. It didn't excite, but you can never tell.
* Zeus, supremeacy and bioforge. I need to look those up.

Basically if something looks good, Nutra review okay or its just a massive fan base then I'm all in. I was disappointed with Max Out so I'm not buying every natty test out there.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
i am like, following your posts, coz i'm a big fan of natural test boosters too... :)

..thing is AX(divanil) frees test...among the list, which ones really increases base test levels? Thats what i'm more interested in.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
i am like, following your posts, coz i'm a big fan of natural test boosters too... :)

..thing is AX(divanil) frees test...among the list, which ones really increases base test levels? Thats what i'm more interested in.
Hyperdrol is pretty effective at doing that

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Another product that contains icariin with an array of other herbal compounds is San Myotest. looking at the ingrdients list this looks pretty promising...what are your thoughts? Also second q what do you thik of formex?

Thanks
Formex is for PCT - well thats its 'traditional' use.

Anway I'm running hyperdrol x2 / MassFx next week. Hyperdrol same thing really; AIs work well basically but hurt if I over do them.

Couldn't find SAN Myotest but found Endotest Pro (90 caps) Manufactured By: SAN

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established

AIs (formex,hyperdrol, T911) but don't under estimate AX at all. Its great.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously, you want strong and effective, Diesel Test Hardcore and Diesel Test Pro Cycle. I have YET to EVER hear a bad review and am buying some myself. Just Get Diesel and be done with it :)

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, you want strong and effective, Diesel Test Hardcore and Diesel Test Pro Cycle. I have YET to EVER hear a bad review and am buying some myself. Just Get Diesel and be done with it :)
Just had a look at the Diesel Test Hardcore, it looks promising... would love to know what kind of doses the ingredients are though. e.g the cordyceps, etc

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Formex is for PCT - well thats its 'traditional' use.

Anway I'm running hyperdrol x2 / MassFx next week. Hyperdrol same thing really; AIs work well basically but hurt if I over do them.

Couldn't find SAN Myotest but found Endotest Pro (90 caps) Manufactured By: SAN
Yeah ive done the AX stack is pretty decent. as for SAN Myotest here is a link. Good ingredient profile.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/myotest.html

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrol is pretty effective at doing that
AIs (formex,hyperdrol, T911) but don't under estimate AX at all. Its great.
...hmm i have penetrate with 5gm form plus i have regenesen(http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neo/reg.html)...so you guys are basically saying AI's...to raise test.

i guess thats why people say stack an AI with something like activate. I've done AX alone, dunno if it did much for me, i will be revisiting it soon enuff as i have some straight divanil and a bottle of AX.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go with DTHC by Diesel nutrition you won't regret it and when it comes to the ingredients
Chuck always has the effective ingredients dosed just right so they work and they are not in the supplement just for window dressing he uses strong extracts of the herds so
they are more effective than some of the other under dosed natural testboosters out
there just look at the icarins it's 60% who else gives you that kind of percentage.
As for the Anabolic Edge I ran 3 jars for 60 days and to be honest with you I didn't
get much of anything out of that supplement maybe someone did but I didn't so I won't
be recommending that one.