new mhp dark rage post - important questions

bennyblanko11

Awards
hey guys,
i ve important questions regarding your experience with dark rage and your knowledge about such products in general?!

first, dark rage is kind of anabolic supplement - and by increasing the red blood cells it is an hormone. and normally what hormones do is that they will replace your hormones and tell your body not to produce them because they are kinda replace by the product hormones. for that reason there is the danger to get impotent or problems with the erection of the penis.
can dark rage also case these effects???

second, did anyone of you had serious headache problems after using dark rage??? what do you think happen in the brain regarding these headaches? is it dangerous?

i took a full scoop the first time, but it was way to much. and the headache started immediately. the work out wasnt good at all. but i felt the power.
2 days later i took only quarter scoop and the work out was excellent. the strength, the power, the focus - really good! 0.25% of a scoop seems enough. i would recommend not to take more except you are more experienced with this product.
BUT still the headache!!! this is not good at all and i m kinda confused of these effects.

should i stop taking it? or trying to go on with a quarter of a scoop?

what are your experience? i hope i could also help people with similar questions by posting my questions.

thnx for your answers!!!

and good work out

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No offense but I wouldnt buy into that "blood doping technology" I havent used it but I can almost guarantee it wont fck up your hormones.....your heartrate and abiltiy to sleep ....maybe.

Pro hormones, steroids, those are things to worry about for shutdown and impotence problems.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ps brother...you could buy a cup of coffee preworkout....take back the powdered heart crusher and use the money on aprotein powder or some whole food.

.02 let me know how its treating u

bennyblanko11

Awards
thnx bro, i really appreciate your answer. and i think it s not worth to risk health problems. and i mean would go crazy with potency probs.
what exactly do you mean with cup of coffee pre workout (lol! i really dont think it will push me and my limits)
i mean i m not a body builder. i just try to push my body. so i think you are totally right! additionally i use whey protein, and creatine.
i just wanted to find a good work out and the guy in gnc didnt tell me about the risks and what the product really does. he said if it is too strong you can return it. it was one week ago. but i didnt expect that the product is too strong so i dumped the receipt. but i didnt expect the site effects and also didnt check that it is not a normal pre workout (it is blood doping).
they didnt return the product without the receipt. now i ve a pre workout and dont know if i should dump it or use it sometimes?
anyways i think i shouldnt use it.
do you have recommendation for a nice mix of products?
thnx for your answer bro. have a good evening

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no worries brother...I would just stick to a good protein powder, if you need it creatine monohydrate and whole foods....I suggested the coffee simply for preworkout energy....and please dont fall for the "blood doping technology" its a marketing gimmick, its simply a preworkout energy bloodflow product...similar to NO Explode (but stronger)

All you need to keep doing like you said is "push your body" and eat as much good food as you can.

Supplements for the most part are junk in my opinion, they only make up 2-5% of the whole game.

Like I said just use Creapure creatine and soem whey protein and you cant really go wrong.

cheers

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude it doesnt even effect ur hormones
it allows for ur body to produce more hormones naturally

i would stay away it has too much Maltodextrin which is twice worse than sugar

bennyblanko11

Awards
dude it doesnt even effect ur hormones
it allows for ur body to produce more hormones naturally

i would stay away it has too much Maltodextrin which is twice worse than sugar
thanx for your answer. just a question: why do you think when it doesnt effect our hormones to stay away from it? only because of maltodextrin? i read in the internet about maltodextrin but i couldnt find the reason regarding maltodextrin. what exactly happens with maltodextrin when it s twice worse than sugar?

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
GNC will give you store credit if you don't have the receipt. The guy was just stonewalling you. Take it back, exchange for some Isopure Whey Isolate, research your supps online and buy them online. Save time and $.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
as far as headaches go, i did not get that result... but my heart raced and i sweated like a hog on it... it was pretty intense...

but the taste was just too rough for me wanting to try to run it again.

i'm about to try anadraulic state though... looking forward to that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanx for your answer. just a question: why do you think when it doesnt effect our hormones to stay away from it? only because of maltodextrin? i read in the internet about maltodextrin but i couldnt find the reason regarding maltodextrin. what exactly happens with maltodextrin when it s twice worse than sugar?
here some info on it
MALTODEXTRIN (Worse Than Sugar!)

We all know maltodextrin is an absolute killer to your physique, causing insulin to shoot through the roof and put your body into fat storing mode (NOT what you want any time, let alone as you're headed into your workout).

Many of you reading this just got the answer to why your fat loss has come to a dead halt. The supplement promoted to help is ultimately hindering your goals!

FACTS about Maltodextrin:

* Maltodextrin has a glycemic index of 105 – That's sky-high on the chart - 5 Points higher than Glucose & 44 points higher than sucrose (Yep, that's straight-up table sugar!)
* Maltodextrin is found in large quantities in all the top selling pre-workout pump products.
* Most products contain between 6 to 11 grams of maltodextrin per scoop - With 2-3 scoops being required for effective dose!
* A "hardcore" dose of popular powders will yield up to 33 grams of Maltodextrin! That's 72-132 calories super-high GI carbs! Same as a can of soda!! -Maltodextrin is simply added as a filler to deceive you into thinking you are getting more for your money.
* And, to make things even shadier, Maltodextrin is often cleverly disguised on the label as "glucose polymers." How do we know they are being deceptive? That's a lot of carbs – why do they try to disguise it?
* High amounts of maltodextrin is what you pay for with those other formulas. Shipping, bigger packages & bottles all cost more. Who do you think is covering these costs?

Is your pre-workout product making you fat? If it has maltodextrin (i.e. "glucose polymers") then it certainly is.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
:afro:
here some info on it
MALTODEXTRIN (Worse Than Sugar!)

We all know maltodextrin is an absolute killer to your physique, causing insulin to shoot through the roof and put your body into fat storing mode (NOT what you want any time, let alone as you're headed into your workout).

Many of you reading this just got the answer to why your fat loss has come to a dead halt. The supplement promoted to help is ultimately hindering your goals!

FACTS about Maltodextrin:

* Maltodextrin has a glycemic index of 105 – That's sky-high on the chart - 5 Points higher than Glucose & 44 points higher than sucrose (Yep, that's straight-up table sugar!)
* Maltodextrin is found in large quantities in all the top selling pre-workout pump products.
* Most products contain between 6 to 11 grams of maltodextrin per scoop - With 2-3 scoops being required for effective dose!
* A "hardcore" dose of popular powders will yield up to 33 grams of Maltodextrin! That's 72-132 calories super-high GI carbs! Same as a can of soda!! -Maltodextrin is simply added as a filler to deceive you into thinking you are getting more for your money.
* And, to make things even shadier, Maltodextrin is often cleverly disguised on the label as "glucose polymers." How do we know they are being deceptive? That's a lot of carbs – why do they try to disguise it?
* High amounts of maltodextrin is what you pay for with those other formulas. Shipping, bigger packages & bottles all cost more. Who do you think is covering these costs?

Is your pre-workout product making you fat? If it has maltodextrin (i.e. "glucose polymers") then it certainly is.
That is why you need to go wiht Jacked or animal pump or --Assalut FYI has glucose polymers but I LOVE THIS STUFF!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:afro:

That is why you need to go wiht Jacked or animal pump or --Assalut FYI has glucose polymers but I LOVE THIS STUFF!
or white flood

Hemisweet

Awards
I too have tried this Dark Rage and the first time I tried it took a full scoop. Bad move. I felt aweful and had to stop my workout 30mins into it. I did feel the energy and focus, but also developed a severe headache on my left side after the first set doing lat pulldowns. The next day I tried half a scoop, and decided to do some chest using dumbels on the incline bench to start off. I imediately got the headache, again on my left side.

I have since stopped using Dark Rage and have had headaches starting at the base of the neck going into my head at the back and top on every workout for the past week and a half ever since taking this supplement. Taking deep breaths between sets does help the pain a bit but this is becoming ridiculous. Strange but today instead of the left side headache it was the right side. I used to love to lift and still do but this supplement has changed something in my body.

If anyone else has had similar symptoms or can shed some light into if and why Dark Rage can do this I would be forever grateful.