Fat Burning Products/Stack Advice Needed

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
I'm looking for a good solid product or stack that will will accelerate my fat loss. I'm looking for opinions on products or stacks that users have used personally.I am not brand bias and am up to try anything that is truly effective. Ive seen a few topical products pop up on the market as well, are any of these worthy of trying?

All opinions are welcome:paranoid:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking for a good solid product or stack that will will accelerate my fat loss. I'm looking for opinions on products or stacks that users have used personally.I am not brand bias and am up to try anything that is truly effective. Ive seen a few topical products pop up on the market as well, are any of these worthy of trying?

All opinions are welcome:paranoid:
Diet and training will be the biggest part. There are a ton of fat burners that will help. Glycobol along with a fatburner will help to lean you out with the proper diet and training. Good luck bro.:)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Meltdown is great, then if you'd like you could add in REDuction PM for night.
If you could still get Methyl Lean I would recomend that for a non-stim for sure.

dye12

dye12

Awards
like said earlier diet + training main parts. I use EC stack almost constantly with great results each time. I like to throw in lean xtreme also

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Diet is in order and has been for a while. Im looking at trying out dicana and eviscerate but still researching others.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
caffeine + green tea extract

ONE-TWO FAT-FIGHTING PUNCH: FORSKOLIN AND CARNITINE

SPICE UP YOUR PHYSIQUE: RED PEPPER AND GINGER

GENETIC ENGINEERING: SESAMIN AND TTA

MINERAL MASH-UPS: CALCIUM, SELENIUM AND ZINC

AMINO ACID BURN: GLUTAMINE AND ARGININE

FATTY ACID BURN: CLA AND FISH OIL

source : muscle and fitness mag

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs Adipo-X + MAN Vaporize

I have also had great results with MHP Anadrox.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for something that will squash your appetite and provide a very smooth all-day stimulation to get things done, then SX would be the product to look into. It's #1 and has rave reviews for a good reason.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Axis Labs Adipo-X + MAN Vaporize

I have also had great results with MHP Anadrox.
Will have to look into those, i do have a couple samples of adipo-x in my stash too.

If you are looking for something that will squash your appetite and provide a very smooth all-day stimulation to get things done, then SX would be the product to look into. It's #1 and has rave reviews for a good reason.
Yeah main reason im not using SX is because it kills my appetite so much. I seriously forget to :food:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered a fat loss stack from PP - i'll let you know how it goes.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
i just ordered a fat loss stack from PP - i'll let you know how it goes.
I decided to go with dicana,eviscerate, and alphaburn. May log it on here since it doesn't seem like there are many logs on dicana.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermatherm Target, DCP, Leviathan Reloaded.

I have used the DT, but not the rest. I can only imagine how well it would work tho

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vpx melthdown is really good. I'm trying out phenylcore which looks pretty legit. I'd rather find ingredients I like and toss it on custom capsule add some gdas and cort blocker and u have urself your own stack

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Meltdown is great, then if you'd like you could add in REDuction PM for night.
If you could still get Methyl Lean I would recomend that for a non-stim for sure.
Vpx melthdown is really good. I'm trying out phenylcore which looks pretty legit. I'd rather find ingredients I like and toss it on custom capsule add some gdas and cort blocker and u have urself your own stack
I'm currently taking VPX Meltdown, stacked with E and C and I can honestly vouch for its effects! I'm almost out of the bottle, but i have some E911 coming.

In about three weeks with a solid diet and working out HARD and minimal cardio I have noticed quite a bit of leaning out. I have actually gone from 220lbs to 230ish pounds, but like I said, I have noticed a decrease in body fat all around. Especially in my gluteus medius, middle lower back, and the fatty tissue on my stomach is shrinking and getting a lot softer on top of the ab muscles.