Fat Burning Products/Stack Advice Needed

  1. Exclamation Fat Burning Products/Stack Advice Needed


    I'm looking for a good solid product or stack that will will accelerate my fat loss. I'm looking for opinions on products or stacks that users have used personally.I am not brand bias and am up to try anything that is truly effective. Ive seen a few topical products pop up on the market as well, are any of these worthy of trying?

    All opinions are welcome


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain View Post
    I'm looking for a good solid product or stack that will will accelerate my fat loss. I'm looking for opinions on products or stacks that users have used personally.I am not brand bias and am up to try anything that is truly effective. Ive seen a few topical products pop up on the market as well, are any of these worthy of trying?

    All opinions are welcome
    Diet and training will be the biggest part. There are a ton of fat burners that will help. Glycobol along with a fatburner will help to lean you out with the proper diet and training. Good luck bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  3. Any other suggestions?
    •   
       


  4. Meltdown is great, then if you'd like you could add in REDuction PM for night.
    If you could still get Methyl Lean I would recomend that for a non-stim for sure.

  5. like said earlier diet + training main parts. I use EC stack almost constantly with great results each time. I like to throw in lean xtreme also

  6. Diet is in order and has been for a while. Im looking at trying out dicana and eviscerate but still researching others.

  7. caffeine + green tea extract

    ONE-TWO FAT-FIGHTING PUNCH: FORSKOLIN AND CARNITINE

    SPICE UP YOUR PHYSIQUE: RED PEPPER AND GINGER

    GENETIC ENGINEERING: SESAMIN AND TTA

    MINERAL MASH-UPS: CALCIUM, SELENIUM AND ZINC

    AMINO ACID BURN: GLUTAMINE AND ARGININE

    FATTY ACID BURN: CLA AND FISH OIL


    source : muscle and fitness mag
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  8. Axis Labs Adipo-X + MAN Vaporize

    I have also had great results with MHP Anadrox.
    I'm Back...

  9. If you are looking for something that will squash your appetite and provide a very smooth all-day stimulation to get things done, then SX would be the product to look into. It's #1 and has rave reviews for a good reason.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Axis Labs Adipo-X + MAN Vaporize

    I have also had great results with MHP Anadrox.
    Will have to look into those, i do have a couple samples of adipo-x in my stash too.

    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    If you are looking for something that will squash your appetite and provide a very smooth all-day stimulation to get things done, then SX would be the product to look into. It's #1 and has rave reviews for a good reason.
    Yeah main reason im not using SX is because it kills my appetite so much. I seriously forget to

  11. i just ordered a fat loss stack from PP - i'll let you know how it goes.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    i just ordered a fat loss stack from PP - i'll let you know how it goes.
    I decided to go with dicana,eviscerate, and alphaburn. May log it on here since it doesn't seem like there are many logs on dicana.

  13. Dermatherm Target, DCP, Leviathan Reloaded.

    I have used the DT, but not the rest. I can only imagine how well it would work tho
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  14. Vpx melthdown is really good. I'm trying out phenylcore which looks pretty legit. I'd rather find ingredients I like and toss it on custom capsule add some gdas and cort blocker and u have urself your own stack

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Meltdown is great, then if you'd like you could add in REDuction PM for night.
    If you could still get Methyl Lean I would recomend that for a non-stim for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Vpx melthdown is really good. I'm trying out phenylcore which looks pretty legit. I'd rather find ingredients I like and toss it on custom capsule add some gdas and cort blocker and u have urself your own stack
    I'm currently taking VPX Meltdown, stacked with E and C and I can honestly vouch for its effects! I'm almost out of the bottle, but i have some E911 coming.

    In about three weeks with a solid diet and working out HARD and minimal cardio I have noticed quite a bit of leaning out. I have actually gone from 220lbs to 230ish pounds, but like I said, I have noticed a decrease in body fat all around. Especially in my gluteus medius, middle lower back, and the fatty tissue on my stomach is shrinking and getting a lot softer on top of the ab muscles.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Advice needed Epistane or ECA Stack?
    By Bobby Lee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:05 PM
  2. Advice needed! Best Stack for 19 year old
    By es2021 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:27 PM
  3. Advice Needed on Stack
    By mvg2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 07:20 PM
  4. Advice needed on PP stack
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Log in
Log in