feed back on my NEW STAPLE STACK

  1. feed back on my NEW STAPLE STACK


    1k-creatine mono
    500g-taruine
    500g-beta al
    250g-vit c..... but i can only buy it by the pound
    ALL MIXED

    EACH slightly rounded TABLESPOON SHOULD BE

    5g-creatine
    2.5g taruine
    2.5g beta al
    500mg-1000mg of vit c..... my math mite be off

    •   
       


  2. should work nice, probably cost effective, doesn't necessarily cover all the bases as far as staple nutrients but I say go for it.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    should work nice, probably cost effective, doesn't necessarily cover all the bases as far as staple nutrients but I say go for it.
    what would you add?

  4. BCAA's all the way, thats probably all you would need to add to it, as long as you are taking a good multi vitamin/mineral too, with the mineral portion being key.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    BCAA's all the way, thats probably all you would need to add to it, as long as you are taking a good multi vitamin/mineral too, with the mineral portion being key.
    bcaas are a waste during a bulk

  6. Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    bcaas are a waste during a bulk
    If you don't mind me asking, how do you figure?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jtp217 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how do you figure?
    y do u need the extra bcaa if u eatting 50-60g of protein every2-3hrs?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FEED BACK NEEDED
    By hitman6813 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:35 AM
  2. First PCT need some feed back!
    By aweiman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 02:26 AM
  3. feed back please
    By cassimus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Log in
Log in