Herbal Test Booster Stack

enthusedguy07

Awards
**** I HAD TO START ANOTHER THREAD BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL GOT DISSOLVED WITH A TOPIC I NEVER STARTED .... I APOLOGIZE ****

I got some great advice from a fellow AM member about cordyceps (shout out to Dhruv), which has helped get me real lean indirectly because of the huge endurance and mental clarity it provides. My cardio sessions have been phenomenal, longer and more intense. A staple in my supps now.

I'm getting off IGF-2 for awhile since I will be finishing my 6 weeks of being on it, which again was a great great product. Helped tremendously with strength, muscle density, and sleep. I was looking to get real lean while gaining some strength and size in the process. So in essence I'm doing a recomp sorta with a much stronger emphasis on losing bodyfat.

I am currently taking IGF-2, Purple Wraath, Animal Omega, and Cordygen VO2 which has allowed me to in 6 weeks of use to go from 15.3% to about 12.4% and my weight from 216 to 207 while all my lifts have made decent advances.

I'm looking for an herbal test booster that will help me continue to lean out while providing some strength. Same approach, lose bodyfat is number 1 goal while gaining some size/strength if possible. Of the possible hebal test products I came across that look appealing they were Activate Xtreme, Prime, Stoked, PowerFULL, and Blue Up (Stim free). I'm looking to continue Cordygen VO2 of course, but I was thinking I could stack two of the above along with Cordygen VO2 and DCP. Which of these would be a great addition to this? I appreciate all the input.

Thanks to ALL!

Derrick

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** I HAD TO START ANOTHER THREAD BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL GOT DISSOLVED WITH A TOPIC I NEVER STARTED .... I APOLOGIZE ****

I got some great advice from a fellow AM member about cordyceps (shout out to Dhruv), which has helped get me real lean indirectly because of the huge endurance and mental clarity it provides. My cardio sessions have been phenomenal, longer and more intense. A staple in my supps now.

I'm getting off IGF-2 for awhile since I will be finishing my 6 weeks of being on it, which again was a great great product. Helped tremendously with strength, muscle density, and sleep. I was looking to get real lean while gaining some strength and size in the process. So in essence I'm doing a recomp sorta with a much stronger emphasis on losing bodyfat.

I am currently taking IGF-2, Purple Wraath, Animal Omega, and Cordygen VO2 which has allowed me to in 6 weeks of use to go from 15.3% to about 12.4% and my weight from 216 to 207 while all my lifts have made decent advances.

I'm looking for an herbal test booster that will help me continue to lean out while providing some strength. Same approach, lose bodyfat is number 1 goal while gaining some size/strength if possible. Of the possible hebal test products I came across that look appealing they were Activate Xtreme, Prime, Stoked, PowerFULL, and Blue Up (Stim free). I'm looking to continue Cordygen VO2 of course, but I was thinking I could stack two of the above along with Cordygen VO2 and DCP. Which of these would be a great addition to this? I appreciate all the input.

Thanks to ALL!

Derrick
If you're wanting a recomp then stacking Activate Xtreme, Drive and IGF-2 would be my recommendation. I did this not so long ago and had AWESOME results in only a month! If you want to take a small break from IGF-2, stack Activate Xtreme and Drive together and then add in IGF-2 from week 3 and run for all 3 products for together for 6-8 weeks (i.e. so you will have completed 8-10 weeks of Activate Xtreme/Drive and 6-8 weeks of IGF-2).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks Rosie! Other opinions would be appreciated as well.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established

Thanks to ALL!

Derrick
Look into that new diesel test hardcore formula. stuff works.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
recomp I would go with Drive/ DTH, just because I am experienced with the two. Activate xtreme is supposed to be great, but I have not personally used it yet.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I gave you my advice on the other thread buddy, haha