- 07-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Is 10 dollars good for bcaa's?
Servings Per Container25
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
L-Leucine 1000mg †
L-Glutamine 1000mg †
L-Isoleucine 600mg †
5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone 200mg †
Vitamin C 200mg †
Vitamin B6 10mg †
† Daily Values not established
- 07-10-2009, 08:03 PM
- 07-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Those aren't the BCAAs, where's Valine?
07-10-2009, 10:39 PM
You can get BCAAS in capsule form........?
07-11-2009, 01:10 AM
So is the price not good? Its over 50% off.
07-11-2009, 01:37 AM
Normally you want a 2:1:1 ratio. Not only that but you want at least 5g per serving. You'd have to take 10 pills to get that with those.
07-11-2009, 01:02 PM
I've found its cheapest to buy BCAAs in powder form. Its a pain in the ass cause you can't carry em around, but the price cant be beat.
07-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Check out RecoverPro part of our White Label line 4:1:1 ratio and 147 servings 6.8g per serving.
07-25-2009, 07:23 PM
09-02-2009, 12:10 PM
09-02-2009, 01:25 PM
- 5'9" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
09-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Can not beat the price per serving!
doing my own thang!
09-02-2009, 01:37 PM
All in all you can't put a price on quality. Axcell, Intra aide, Recoverpro...
All top notch products. Spend a little more for the better stuff.
Similar Forum Threads
- By crowes33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:07 AM
- By LG Sciences in forum LG SciencesReplies: 57Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:18 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2007, 10:23 AM
- By TheMyth in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2007, 12:15 PM
- By TheMyth in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2007, 12:11 PM