Question about a methylated fatburner?!?

Jukeandjive

Awards
Well I am new to the supplement world but trying to learn all I can.

I was interested in learning about some ProHormones and was deterred by the fact that they can do liver damage. I'm not sure what that really means if I'm taking a liver support pill during the cycle but I figure I want to learn more anyway before I start taking anything like that.

In doing my research I met a lot of people that really loved the old ephedra... That's not "really" around anymore but there are a few other options. My question is about 1 particular option, the forged product "burner" to check it out.

It says it has an ephedra analog... I don't even know what that means, but
4 1-methoxy-2-(methylamino)ethy1-phenol hydrochlorede
is the name of the compound.

I would imagine that "methoxy" would mean this is a Methylated version of some sort that would be harmful to the liver as well?!?! But I'm not sure. I'd like to learn how to understand compound names. So if anybody can explain this whole thing it would be greatly appreciated.

JASON

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Bronkaid man. Ive never heard of a mythelated "fatburner" but it has bad written all over it from just those 2 words..

Jukeandjive

Awards
I don't have a clue yet.

I just want to reach somebody who does before making an assumption.

Thanks for the help DayDay

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe Meltdown does. Here is part of the ingredient profile.

Methyl Synephrine(MS) as previously mentioned MS is a beta-3 AA just like real Clenbuterol! The magnificence of a beta-3 Andrenergic Agonist lies in it's ability to burn fat without causing anxiety like its chemical cousin, ephedrine which is a beta-2 Andrenergic Agonist

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In doing my research I met a lot of people that really loved the old ephedra... That's not "really" around anymore but there are a few other options.
ephedra and ephedrine both are legal again

Jukeandjive

Awards
ephedra and ephedrine both are legal again
Oh wow... shows what I know. Thanks!

I would still like any feedback on:
4 1-methoxy-2-(methylamino)ethy1-phenol hydrochlorede

if possible

Jukeandjive

Awards
Remember that caffeine is a methylxanthine.
yep.

I'm not per say saying that this is or isn't a good thing being Methylated, more along the lines of understanding any necessary precautions.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Someone smarter than me is going to say in a lot of big words that not all methyls are harmful to the liver. The methyl bond and position is what determines liver toxicity. Again, I'm sure it will be explained more eloquently by someone with a stronger chem background than I have.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Someone smarter than me is going to say in a lot of big words that not all methyls are harmful to the liver. The methyl bond and position is what determines liver toxicity. Again, I'm sure it will be explained more eloquently by someone with a stronger chem background than I have.
Yea methyl does not always mean liver toxic if im not mistaken,we need some chem guys to chime in.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can someone find a custom capsule rep and ask them come here and comment on that ingredient? :)

Jukeandjive

Awards

Where is a geek when you need em?
...Comming from a geek... Just not a chem one.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Great thread

Jukeandjive

Awards
I'll watch this one go peacefully into the dark unanswered I guess.