First run of sus-500!! Got some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

met5121

Awards
Hey guys im new to the forum but have heard great things. I just bought sus-500 and milk thistle and am goin to buy novedex XT for my PCT. I just wanted to know what your guys opinion would be for a first time user of PH's. I was gonna take it easy and run 1 cap the first week than maybe 2 cpas the second week depending on how i felt. And if i see decent results i may drop back to 1 cap for the third week than start up the PCT. And throughout the whole cycle be taking milk thistle.

Please help with advice

Thanks guys

met5121

Awards
p.s~ im takin it light because i really dont want any signs of gyno. I know two people that took it and were fine and had great results. Basically share any info that you please

Thanks

jim623

If you are under 21, don't run it, it's a pretty harsh ph.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Sus500 is 2 progest aas. The so called "tren" and 13ethyl (max lmg). Why are u dropping the dose the 3rd wk? Would just run it 2 caps 30 days as directed. Would look into getting some p5p and vitrex for progesterone control. I loved the 19-nor/estra tren. Haven't heard too many good things about the 13ethyl verson except for gyno problems and lots of people say it's very wet. It's a short run so u might get away with OTC pct but def look into doing a more complete pct with a serm like clomid.

viking73

Awards
sus500 was my first ph too, stacked with furazadrol. i did 1 cap the first week, then 2 a day for the next 2 weeks. i saw some really good gains, and i took novedex xt for my pct also, i saw no negative side effects and afterward i had zero signs of gyno. with novedex and milk thistle, you should be fine; sus500 isnt real harsh on the sides. hope this helps

met5121

Awards
alright well the feedback was great though had its pros and cons haha thanks though. One more thing. I have a bottle of 11-oxo on hand also. Would i be better off runiing that instead of sus and how might the results differ ya think. And woudl low dosing the sus like i mentioned do less harm on me since its called "a harsh" ph.

mod edit: need to read the rules, then the stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.