Opti-men vs orange triad
- 07-06-2009, 02:21 AM
- 07-06-2009, 04:02 AM
Orange Triad looks great for people looking for a great vitamin w/ a joint complex and flex complex. I have only used Opti-men and always thought very highly of it. I like the 3 tablets a day. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. I might have to give the Orange Triad a run.
07-06-2009, 04:07 AM
i have jsut started to use orange triad my system ran great on opti- tho so just wanted to get some opinions
07-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Orange Triad So good.. I also take Animal flex too!
Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success
07-06-2009, 09:09 AM
07-06-2009, 09:33 PM
07-07-2009, 03:37 AM
07-07-2009, 03:45 AM
07-07-2009, 03:18 PM
OT was recently updated, it isn't just a MV it is a joint support, immunity complex, and digestive complex all in one + A MV!
Look at OT's ingredient profile.
07-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Ot is great, it is an immunity complex, digestive complex, and joint complex all in one + a mv.
Check the ingredient profile.
07-07-2009, 05:21 PM
07-07-2009, 06:06 PM
I do OptiMen on off days and ANIMAL brand vitamins on workout days,..something about those Animal vit. that give me more of an edge!
Similar Forum Threads
- By ma70 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:54 PM
- By Hope in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:11 PM
- By JN230 in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:39 PM
- By ddb08001 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-09-2009, 09:33 PM
- By jsp0882 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 06-27-2008, 01:05 AM