BSN Nitrix

Mikey9305

Awards
Is there a maximum amount of time I can take this supplement?
I've read people have taken for 3 months with excellent results,
but also people who have taken with no results.
Anybody have advice?
Feedback?

All help appreciated,
thank you,

Mikey9305

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Usually when you use a NO booster in a tablet form you want to use for 12 weeks or 90 days
and then take off 4 weeks before you run another cycle. I personally am not crazy with
BSN Nitrix because it has creatine in it I feel if you are going to use a NO supplement
it should be free of creatine so that after you have taken it for ten days and it starts to kick in at least you know its the NO ingredients working and not the creatine which is in the product . If you haven't purchased the NO supplement I would recommend you buy
Nytric-EFX by the company American EFX this is a pretty good NO supplement and it has no creatine in it so when you feel it kick in you know its the arginine and the delivery
system that is doing the work and giving you the results you expect from an NO supplement.

Mikey9305

Awards
But I am also looking fir something to increase vascularity

ecupirate

Awards
or look into plasma jet by gaspari. I loved the pumps i got from the that.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i used nitrix and it really helped my vascularity and i have stopped using the product for month or so now and have not lost my gains...pricy but not bad man

Mikey9305

Awards
would it be okay to run nitrix while I'm running my PCT (nolva) ?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ya i dont see why you couldnt i has nothing to do with hormones soo i think its perfectly fine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohiostate2827 Supplements 12
Nis1 Supplements 9
AaronJP1 Supplement Auction 5
Supplements 6
AaronJP1 Supplements 30