which pcts with "the one"?

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to try my first ph, I think I want to try "the one". I'll be 21 very shortly and have been lifting for four years. Can I be recommended some pct's and anything that I need to take while on "the one"? and if for some reason this is a bad ph for a first timer let me know thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to try my first ph, I think I want to try "the one". I'll be 21 very shortly and have been lifting for four years. Can I be recommended some pct's and anything that I need to take while on "the one"? and if for some reason this is a bad ph for a first timer let me know thanks!
Please read the entire thread of http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html for a list of what to use on-cycle AND in PCT with The ONE.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nolva or Torem, Test Booster and you are good to go.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not to be rude but that is you and AN's opinion, its up to the consumer to decide whether OTC is the way to go or not, there is not that much studies on the One, so its hard to say. Either way; whether or not the consumer decides to use a SERM, he should still get a blood test post pct.
Understood- you are correct, it is up to the consumer.

But I still don't recommend SERMs, and with good reason- unless someone is starting to get symptoms of gyno, and my recommendations are based on data points from numerous customers/end users, plus experience with athletes I train with, have trained, scientific studies, pharmacological knowledge, etc. I feel there is just better stuff out there- and SERMs are incomplete in addressing all the issues that come along with PCT......

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT Options for The ONE

The recommended PCT for The ONE is:
WHAT TO USE FOR PCT AFTER USING THE ONE AND WHEN

A. 2nd Gear
- Acts as a moderate anti-aromatase and keeps testosterone:estrogen ratio normalized
- Boosts endogenous testosterone levels back to normal levels
- Begin the day after your cycle of The One ends

B. Drive by Applied Nutriceuticals
- Forskolin, a component in Drive, increases cAMP levels, which increases LH levels and spermatogenesis, and will increase endogenous free testosterone levels.
- Icariin, another component in Drive, increases cGMP levels, which also plays a role in increasing spermatogenesis and increasing endogenous free testosterone levels

C. IGF-2 by Applied Nutriceuticals
- Boosts endogenous testosterone and growth hormone levels

D. Continue to consume ample calories
- Food is the most anabolic substance on the planet; studies have shown that when individuals eat above maintenance level, a whole host of anabolic processes occur- outside of the MOA by which The One operates
- Decreasing Kcals below maintenance post-cycle will result in a much lower retention of gains
- Lots of carbs, healthy fats and protein
- Keep Kcals a little above maintenance during PCT
- Should be applied both on cycle on The One, and for PCT

E. Neovar by Applied Nutriceuticals
- Boosts GLUT4 translocation and local IGF-1 levels- these are mechanisms of growth that can be utilized, even off-cycle
- Can be used on-cycle, as well as off

F. Bio Mend
- Strong anti-oxidant blend that ensures a healthy immune system
- Can be used on-cycle, as well as off
Dirk has recommended this PCT for The ONE:
Try this for PCT- this is what I did after a 5 week cycle of The One, and I haven't lost a single lb., even with running 5-8 miles per day:
2nd Gear 1 capsule per day
3-4 grams of L-Carnitine or ALCAR
6 Drive per day
Osteo-Sport (optional, but it lowers cortisol)
Biomend
Complete Balance
Omega Essentials

This is a serious PCT in terms of effectiveness- and it actually elevates mood, rather than depressing it, like Nolva and Clomid do for a lot of people. This PCT promotes LH elevation through several different MOAs, keeps estrogen levels very low through both inhibiting aromatization (6-Bromo) and antagonizing E (icariin in Drive), increases free test levels (6-bromo), antagonizing glucocorticoids and cytokines (cissus in Osteo-Sport), and increases spermatogenesis and endogenous T production (L-Carn, icariin and forskolin in Drive).
Or you can use this:
Does not allude to any specific product:
* 6- Bromo 50-100 mg/day (lowers E)
* Forskolin equivalent to 50 mg/day (increases LH)
* Creatine Mono 5 grams per day (keeps CP stores high- this will increase nitrogen retention naturally)
* Strong Anti-Oxidant (lowers cortisol levels and free radical damage)
* Omega 3's 2-3 grams/day (increases insulin sensitvity and normalizes cholesterol)
* Cissus Quadrangularis 1000 mg/day of 50% extract (keeps cortisol levels low)
* ALCAR 2-4 grams/day (keeps spermatogenesis going and helps maintain endogenous T)

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the responses, I wasn't sure if what was posted on the producer of "the ones" website was overkill or not because I started totalling up the cost and it was VERY expensive to get all the products they recommended. Is it pretty common to just run your pct cycle as long as you are on "the one" for? So if I do 4 weeks, run the pct for 4 weeks?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats the big deal about taking a serm?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Legal implications...a company can't recommend it for that reason.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats the big deal about taking a serm?
1. Legal implications (they are all prescription drugs)
2. I don't feel they are the best option for everyone
3. They can cause estrogen rebound
4. They can cause depression in many users- not good when coming off a cycle
5. They only address 2 to 4 (depending on the compound) of the 7 factors associated with HPTA slowdown.......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the responses, I wasn't sure if what was posted on the producer of "the ones" website was overkill or not because I started totalling up the cost and it was VERY expensive to get all the products they recommended. Is it pretty common to just run your pct cycle as long as you are on "the one" for? So if I do 4 weeks, run the pct for 4 weeks?
yup- just make sure you have something to normalize all the associated endocrine factors...

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Alright here's what I've gathered to take: while on "the one" take milk thistle daily. During cycle also take bioforge? Then for the pct take 2nd gear and Drive. How does this sound, I am going to be on cycle for 4 weeks and on pct for 4 weeks. I start the pct 2 days after ending "the one" cycle?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright here's what I've gathered to take: while on "the one" take milk thistle daily. During cycle also take bioforge? Then for the pct take 2nd gear and Drive. How does this sound, I am going to be on cycle for 4 weeks and on pct for 4 weeks. I start the pct 2 days after ending "the one" cycle?
It is recommended to take milk thistle daily on-cycle, yes.

If you were going to use BioForge it would be better used in PCT.

PCT with 2nd GEAR and Drive is fine. Make sure that you have an antioxidant in there as well.

On-cycle and PCT length is fine.

Start PCT the day AFTER your last dose of The ONE. Start using Drive during the last week of your cycle, so that it kicks in by the time you start PCT.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
If I am going to take T-911 does that substitute for drive or should I take both or just one or the other? I read briefly on drive and it does mention supporting tesostersone and I wasn't sure if it was good to take 2 testosterone supplements at the same time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I am going to take T-911 does that substitute for drive or should I take both or just one or the other? I read briefly on drive and it does mention supporting tesostersone and I wasn't sure if it was good to take 2 testosterone supplements at the same time.
T-911 would not substitute for Drive, but T-911 and Drive would go well together (and I will actually be doing this in the near future). It's fine to take two testosterone boosters simultaneously (I do all the time), and if you were using the recommended PCT of Drive and IGF-2 you would be using two such products.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
1. Legal implications (they are all prescription drugs)
2. I don't feel they are the best option for everyone
3. They can cause estrogen rebound
4. They can cause depression in many users- not good when coming off a cycle
5. They only address 2 to 4 (depending on the compound) of the 7 factors associated with HPTA slowdown.......
WELL SAID

Apoxi

Awards
Kind of off-topic, but, is 20 too young to be using The One? From my reading/research I get the impression that it is "safer" than other DS supplements out there and would be interested in running a cycle if i'm not setting myself up for disaster. Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kind of off-topic, but, is 20 too young to be using The One? From my reading/research I get the impression that it is "safer" than other DS supplements out there and would be interested in running a cycle if i'm not setting myself up for disaster. Thanks!
Yes, 20 is too young to be using ANY hormonal product. At that age you have not even begun to tap your natural potential. You need to build a solid training base and get everything from nutrition to training right, before delving into hormonals. Hormonals are NOT recommended for anyone <21 years old.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
p1nchharmonic Anabolics 26
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0