Slim Xtreme Question

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I took my first Sllim Xtreme last Sunday. I felt what everyone else described, the euphoric mood, a lot of clarity and focus, etc. Monday, same thing. Tuesday, it started to subside and by Wednesday there was no more of the positive effects from the first three days. The last couple of days, today being Saturday, Thursday and Friday I could have taken a nap. Seems like the appetite suppression isnt as strong now either. There is no way I have built a tolerance that fast is there? That would just be too fast? Suggestions, thoughts?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere about a 5 day on, 2 day off routine. I think it was for SX. Does that seem familiar to anyone?

aesop

Awards
Everyone is different. For me it is the opposite. I can only take 1-2 days in a row or I start to get cracked out. Take more or try a different routine.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different. For me it is the opposite. I can only take 1-2 days in a row or I start to get cracked out. Take more or try a different routine.
Can you define what you mean when you say "cracked out"? What is your routine, 2 days on, 1 day off?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It never matches the first day and after a week its almost a waste of time

jrw

Awards
  • Established
So are you supposed to go 5 on, 2 off then? Or even less than that?

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
The situation you described is exactly what i expireinced. Bumped it up to two caps every other day and take weekends off. This new protocol has me feeling as great as the first few days of SX. Good Luck!

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Man, SX is different, in that it seems like there are so many different ways to take it. Some take it every other day, some 5 on and 2 off.

My question is can you get the fat burning part of it from taking it like that? Thats why I take it, is for the fat burning, not neccesarily the energy or anything like that.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
My question is can you get the fat burning part of it from taking it like that? Thats why I take it, is for the fat burning, not neccesarily the energy or anything like that.
Yes you can, still works great taking like that.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can, still works great taking like that.
What is your specific recommendation? Yesterday was the first day since last weekend I havent taken SX, and it was a down day energy wise. I didnt do anything but sit on the couch, no real motivation to do anything. That could've been from a busy week catching up to me, or it could've been not having the SX.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
What is your specific recommendation? Yesterday was the first day since last weekend I havent taken SX, and it was a down day energy wise. I didnt do anything but sit on the couch, no real motivation to do anything. That could've been from a busy week catching up to me, or it could've been not having the SX.
I prefer a 5 on 2 off, then 4 on 3 off dosing for longer term.

So week 1: 5 on 2 off
Week 2: 4 on 3 off.

Rinse and repeat.