I need a good pre workout pump

Mikey9305

Awards
As the title explains
I'm looking for anything that would give me a good pump when I'm lifting to help me push through that last set.

Any suggestions apreciated.

Thank you

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Jack3d, NO Shotgun, NO Xplode, or SuperPump250 all worked great for me. Everyone responds differently to pre-workouts, so see what works for you.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM. Killer strength increases, good hard, dry pumps. Pretty orange caps, too. :p Add in Green Bulge, I'm getting great pumps and strength from it, and it's very reasonably priced; or try Cre02 for great endurance and good pumps.

Mikey9305

Awards
RPM. Killer strength increases, good hard, dry pumps. Pretty orange caps, too. :p Add in Green Bulge, I'm getting great pumps and strength from it, and it's very reasonably priced; or try Cre02 for great endurance and good pumps.
thanks for the help :)
I'll take a look at these products and try to see what'll work best for me .
Once again, thanks for the help

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadraulic State, Vasocharge, Maniac, Assault

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
the best pump !!!Assault
Animal pump

lift or die

Awards
super pump 250 gave me great pump and energy... i just wanted to kill the weight room... but as petey7480 said everyone responds differently... tried white flood and super pump and super pump defiantly gave me more pump and strength.. good luck!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Formex gives me INSANE pumps.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SuperPump, Green Magnitude and Xtend worked flawless for me!!!!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
the best pump !!!Assault
Animal pump
Animal Pump is a fantastic choice. Not only will it increase pumps it will also increase strength, focus, energy and more.

It's the only pre-workout supplement that gives you the option to take the stims or leave them out.

dropshot001

Awards
Animal Pump is a fantastic choice. Not only will it increase pumps it will also increase strength, focus, energy and more.

It's the only pre-workout supplement that gives you the option to take the stims or leave them out.
definitely

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another vote for Axis Hemodraulix

Maniac is definitely an awesome prospect too. 80 servings for like 32 bucks cant beat that at all!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Formex gives me INSANE pumps.
I find the test/deca stack give ME great pumps. :rolleyes:

I know formex isn't quite like that, but don't you think recommending it as a 'pump' product is a bit misleading for the n00bs around here?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I find the test/deca stack give ME great pumps. :rolleyes:

I know formex isn't quite like that, but don't you think recommending it as a 'pump' product is a bit misleading for the n00bs around here?
You're right, I read the title and skimmed through and just gave my opinion on a product that gave me an awesome pump. Formex is not at all in the same class as, say, an NO booster. I put that link up in my post earlier so that people could read up on it to see what it really was and the other things they can expect from it besides a sick pump.

In terms of a good 'pump' product, I'd recommend Anabolic Pump, White Flood, and RPM.

killfat

killfat

Awards
Eat an apple and some oatmeal then think about the last time you were dumped. I assure a great workout. And you won't be out $40++ dollars. Nothing beats tried and true methods of focus and rage.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're right, I read the title and skimmed through and just gave my opinion on a product that gave me an awesome pump. Formex is not at all in the same class as, say, an NO booster. I put that link up in my post earlier so that people could read up on it to see what it really was and the other things they can expect from it besides a sick pump.

In terms of a good 'pump' product, I'd recommend Anabolic Pump, White Flood, and RPM.
Right on.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As the title explains
I'm looking for anything that would give me a good pump when I'm lifting to help me push through that last set.

Any suggestions apreciated.

Thank you
Mikey how old are you and clarify exactly what you're looking for? What have you tried that you liked and what don't you like?

Are you looking for a stimmed pump mix? My favorite stim mixes for pump are SMASH Fully Loaded and TRAC Extreme.

For non stimmed pump, Hemodraulix has great feedback. Another consideration is to add 3g of bulk citrilline malate powder to your favorite BCAA mix.

Hope that gives you some options.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
dark rage (although the taste is downright disgusting)
NOShotgun
Jack3d
Assault
White Flood
SuperPump250

stangdrvr76

Awards
I prefer Animal Pump...but I've only tried a few so my opinion might suck