jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 216
BF: 10% last checked about a month ago

I have been taking HLG for 30 days now at 3 a day. I didn't really notice anything major until I finished the first box (20 days). Now, I have been getting increasingly more severe pumps every day. It's at the point where one set of anything gives me a pump equivalent to a full workout. At first these pumps were awesome, but now it's starting to hinder my workouts. I can't do as much weight as usual or as many sets because it gets to a point where it's painful. One set of BB curls today and my biceps were pumped so much I could hardly move them, and that's only after sitting for 5 minutes because I couldn't stand or walk after squatting. Anyone have any take on this? I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing.

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
I dont know about this. Don't really know what to make of it. How are your pumps usually? I have my 2 boxes for a cycle of HLG downstairs so I am interested in this. Mind telling me how it has worked for you? please PM me your response, as i am kinda new here and navigating all the forum would be much easier for me if you just PM me. Thanks, and hope you figure those painfull pumps out.

aesop

Awards
It's the Arachidonic Acid (AA) either quit taking them or add in some Omega 3's to counteract the inflammation.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
It's the Arachidonic Acid (AA) either quit taking them or add in some Omega 3's to counteract the inflammation.
Yeah at first I really liked the pumps from the AA, but it's just getting a little too intense for me. I probably shouldn't have cut out my omega supplements during the cycle.

jgun

Awards
I took halordrol liq for 3 week and started getting soar nips, stopped taking the pills and started taking novadex XT for 30 days, and i have GYNO!!! now. I really do not understand why this happened to me. I have been to 3 differernt doctors and they could not help me. I have been off halodrol for 11 weeks now and my nips are still puffy soar and my right nip has a huge knot in it.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I took halordrol liq for 3 week and started getting soar nips, stopped taking the pills and started taking novadex XT for 30 days, and i have GYNO!!! now. I really do not understand why this happened to me. I have been to 3 differernt doctors and they could not help me. I have been off halodrol for 11 weeks now and my nips are still puffy soar and my right nip has a huge knot in it.
That sucks man. How old are you? Any ph/ds cycle history?

jgun

Awards
Im 29 and this is my first supplement to take. Been working out for about 8 months now. I have been to doctors and they tell me its ok, ha but why are my nips so puffy soar and have konts?? Im on my 4th week of tamoxifen now and they still have not gotten any better

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Letro is only true and tried to completly rid of gyno to my knowledge.

I think its odd you got them mid cycle or whatever. At at that age with that minimal training i'd say you had it coming or youre a liar.

Pumps rock. I have had teeth grinding ones before, i wish i could have them back. Try massaging you muscle around between sets. or longer break between sets.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Letro is only true and tried to completly rid of gyno to my knowledge.

I think its odd you got them mid cycle or whatever. At at that age with that minimal training i'd say you had it coming or youre a liar.

Pumps rock. I have had teeth grinding ones before, i wish i could have them back. Try massaging you muscle around between sets. or longer break between sets.
You really shouldn't develop gyno from Halodrol Liquigels regardless of age and training experience.

jgun

Awards
I no i should not have got gyno form just taking halodrol but trust me i did!! and i really wish someone could tell me why or how this happened. I have almost got the gyno under control but now im scared to take any other supplement now because the gyno may flar back up.