x mass,epistne,formex vs.xmass,t911,methyl 1-d
- 07-03-2009, 12:26 PM
- 07-03-2009, 12:35 PM
- 07-03-2009, 12:52 PM
07-03-2009, 05:23 PM
07-04-2009, 08:59 AM
07-06-2009, 02:25 AM
The stack with Epistane would be superior. It is a designer steroid. It would also require more extensive research, a much more solid pct, and more support supps as well. The M1D would be good in that if you have never used AAS before, you would probably see some positive gains in and of itself and it is a much safer product. You still need a pct with this though and should you decide to go that route, you could run the M1D and use theas the pct.
Again do your research first, formulate an idea, then come back and ask for feedback on that idea. Asking someone else to do the research for you wont benefit you long term, and will most likely piss other people off. Its never a bad thing to ask questions. Just try to prepare yourself first before asking.
Similar Forum Threads
- By grims2004 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 31Last Post: 04-01-2011, 11:19 AM
- By davecarroll in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:01 PM
- By thebigt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2009, 02:01 PM
- By swangswang in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2006, 11:26 AM
- By ralph4u2c in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2006, 06:59 PM