Powerfull is waking me up at night

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

Powerfull is waking me up at night

Have been taking powerfull for last few days and every night I take 2 caps before bed. I fall asleep fine but about 3 hours later im wide awake and feel too awake to get back to sleep.

Normally I sleep like a baby all night long so i'm surprised at this. I thought powerfull was meant to help you get a good nights sleep?!

Anyone else had this problem?

2. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    Have been taking powerfull for last few days and every night I take 2 caps before bed. I fall asleep fine but about 3 hours later im wide awake and feel too awake to get back to sleep.

Normally I sleep like a baby all night long so i'm surprised at this. I thought powerfull was meant to help you get a good nights sleep?!

Totally normal, happened to me at first, takes a bit before the body adapts, since I have high test I normally recover WELL, the added HGH production reallys gets me going quicker, give it a week.
    doing my own thang!

3. Board Sponsor
    Answers

agreed with above poster.

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post

I have never experienced this problem - first time I heard of it. Believe me when you have young kids or babies, you will worship this supplement.

I have enough 1-C in my cupboard to last a year!

5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

l-DOPA can be neurostimulative [keep your brain activated and in a wake-state] in some and neurosuppressive [keep your brain inactivated and in a sleep state] in others. Try a decreased dosage for 7-10 days; if the sleep disturbance continues, cease the pre-bed dosing. Just double-up on your pre-workout dose!

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Try dosing 1 cap for a week... Then go up to 2...

7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by froggy543 View Post
    Try dosing 1 cap for a week... Then go up to 2...
    Exactly BUT REMEMBER, PowerFULL is not a sleep aid it is a product that significantly elevates HGH. I mean significantly, I will let mullet post the data.

Your body is just adapting to the HGH secretion(good sign) so start with 1 cap and work up to 2.

IF you visit reports on synthetic HGH before you sleep like an angel you toss and turn if dose is too high.

8. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Exactly BUT REMEMBER, PowerFULL is not a sleep aid it is a product that significantly elevates HGH. I mean significantly, I will let mullet post the data.

Your body is just adapting to the HGH secretion(good sign) so start with 1 cap and work up to 2.

IF you visit reports on synthetic HGH before you sleep like an angel you toss and turn if dose is too high.
    Yup yup, I had to start with 1 for tolerance, and even at 1 I was wide awake but when I got my 3 hours sleep, felt AMAZING. This supp does wonders in aiding the bodies recovery.
    doing my own thang!

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

ok will try 3 pre-workout and then just 1 before bed and see how I get on like that, thanks for help.

10. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Yup yup, I had to start with 1 for tolerance, and even at 1 I was wide awake but when I got my 3 hours sleep, felt AMAZING. This supp does wonders in aiding the bodies recovery.
    We gathered some pretty sexy data on that fact with HEALTHY adults and THIRD PARTY RESEACH (Meaning they have no financial interest in producing a positive study):

The 221% value was the mean figure taken from the plasma GH increases in a younger group of 44 individuals (31-44) and older group of 42 individuals (64-88). Study was performed with 500mg l-DOPA without decarboxylase inhibitor adjuvant administration. Two capsules of PowerFULL, containing a standardized extract of Mucuna Pruriens, contains the equivalent to 500mg synthetic l-DOPA. Individuals had healthy GH metabolism.

In terms of definite amount of IUs, I familiar with two values in the marketing: a figure of 3IU and a figure of 12IU. As per the 3IU figure, if you take the average baseline plasma GH figures given in the Greenspan study, and apply the 221% using the same reference range, the result is an average increase of approximately 1mg. All compounds have a different IU equivalent, and GH’s is 1mg = 3IU. This could be a plausible source for the 3IU figure. However, you have to note that 1mg GH is the equivalent amount to 3IU, which is not the same as saying, “It is like injecting 3IU of synthetic growth hormone”. Exogenous GH is susceptible to metabolism once in the body, so injecting 3IU GH will most likely not produce a plasma GH increase of 1mg; that is merely the amount of GH contained in 3IU.

As per the 12IU figure, this most likely stems from an equivocation of the Greenspan study, which noted substantially higher mean plasma GH increases than the Lin and Tucci studies. The studies are included below for reference.

Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age. Greenspan SL, Sparrow D. Horm Res. 1991;36(1-2):41-6.

Provocative tests of growth-hormone release. A comparison of results with seven stimuli. Lin T, Tucci JR. Ann Intern Med. 1974 Apr;80(4):464-9

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I noticed this for the first few days but I kept dosing and it wasn't a problem after that. Now I sleep very deeply with no sides. Hang in there because this supplement is amazing. luv the libido increase too!

12. New Member
    Answers

One week into asteroid stack, and I do wake up in the middle of the night, but it is because I'm hungry. I eat a lite snack or protein shake then lights out again, it definetly hasn't kept me awake.

13. Advanced Member
    Answers

lol.... i just ordered 2 bottles of powerfull, 1 bottle of ActivateX and 1 bottle of AP.

I ordered the powerfull with the hope of stopping my current sleeping problem which is similar to the OPs problem when he's using the supp. haha.

I always wake up in the middle of my sleep because i need to go and piss.

14. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    lol.... i just ordered 2 bottles of powerfull, 1 bottle of ActivateX and 1 bottle of AP.

I ordered the powerfull with the hope of stopping my current sleeping problem which is similar to the OPs problem when he's using the supp. haha.

I always wake up in the middle of my sleep because i need to go and piss.
    Powerful won't necessarily stop you getting up and going for a piss. While I was on IGF-2 if I drank too much before bed I still got up, I just fell back to sleep that much faster and slept deeper.

I'd try to avoid taking onboard too much fluid prior to bed to help your issue.

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Powerful won't necessarily stop you getting up and going for a piss. While I was on IGF-2 if I drank too much before bed I still got up, I just fell back to sleep that much faster and slept deeper.

I'd try to avoid taking onboard too much fluid prior to bed to help your issue.
    This is 100% accurate. It will not 'knock you out' like a sleeping pill, because it is not a sleeping pill. As UKS added, you will simply fall back asleep quicker and easier.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

16. New Member
    Answers

I took the old powerfull (orange pills in transparent container) before. Initially, it made me sleep really deeply. After about 3 weeks, it started waking me up earlier. Felt 'hyper'. And had raging wood. And some mild anxiety issues. Really hungry in the morning too, which woke me up. Then cannot sleep. Then my bottle was finished.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. waking up and not being able to go back to bed.
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 02:32 PM
  2. Imagine waking up to her in your bed
    By mindgame in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 11:56 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 02:43 PM
  4. Taking Powerfull Only at Night?
    By Schmazz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4