RPM/Neovar/IGF-2 for tennis?

pobo90

Awards
Hey guys.. I'm new here but definitely enjoy all of your feedback on supps and workouts.
So here's my problem...
I recently ordered the RPM/Neovar/IGF-2 stack while failing to realize I don't have a gym for at least another 2 months because the gym I belong to, is around my school which is about 3 hours away and I'm on break till august.
So although I can't thoroughly weight train, I am an avid tennis player and I do a lot of cardio.

Can I make use of any of these supps while Im playing tennis and running or should I just save em up for the Gym once school rolls around.
My goal is to shred fat for now and once I hit the gym is to get jizzACCKEDD.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yup all can be taken for the sports and/or gym. I would say save ther igf-2 for when you begin to use the gym as well as Neovar, and you can use RPM for sports. Also, you can do body weight exercises at home to fuel muscle growth.

-Tex
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys.. I'm new here but definitely enjoy all of your feedback on supps and workouts.
So here's my problem...
I recently ordered the RPM/Neovar/IGF-2 stack while failing to realize I don't have a gym for at least another 2 months because the gym I belong to, is around my school which is about 3 hours away and I'm on break till august.
So although I can't thoroughly weight train, I am an avid tennis player and I do a lot of cardio.

Can I make use of any of these supps while Im playing tennis and running or should I just save em up for the Gym once school rolls around.
My goal is to shred fat for now and once I hit the gym is to get jizzACCKEDD.
Yes, you can use this stack while not in the gym. RPM is excellent for pre-workout before ANY type of exercise (and even not for exercise, but if you want to stay awake for study, etc.).

I would actually have recommended the RPM/Drive stack for your goals (and tennis) as it is the perfect stack for definition and improving sports performance (provided that your nutrition and training are in order).

Stacking RPM and NeoVar will be a nice cutting stack. Just follow the dosing instructions on the packet for your bodyweight and time the dose as follows:

RPM
Dose - 60-80 min pre-training

NeoVar Recomped
Dose 1 - 15-20 min pre-meal (containing at least 50g of carbohydrate)
Dose 3 - immediately post-training (and then eat a meal containing at least 50g of carbohydrate 15-20 min later)

You could use the IGF-2 if you wanted, since it would help with recovery and sleep and improve your training. However that would definitely be better utilized once you are resistance training.

Just a note that your NUTRITION is the key to your fat loss. And when you start in the gym, if you want to gain muscle, then you will either need to eat a whole lot more (to cover your energy expenditure) or cut back on your cardio.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

pobo90

Awards
Thanks for the well informed post Guejsn. I always enjoy reading your posts on different threads. Thanks for the info and Ill be using Neovar and RPM accordingly.

I'm excited to see what else this board has to offer.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the well informed post Guejsn. I always enjoy reading your posts on different threads. Thanks for the info and Ill be using Neovar and RPM accordingly.

I'm excited to see what else this board has to offer.
No worries (I DO have a name :D). Have some fun with it :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT